Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 47. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
great coin any idea where all this hash comes from?

There are lots of people in here that rent mining power, that`s why you see users in pools that have big power like 1 Ghs. But there are small miners also, that use their own equipment to mine this. People are very interested in thie coin.

Wafflepool is on your ass lol.

Wafflepool has X11?  Huh

Yes in beta. But you can see on top right of stats page that it is raping this coin machinecoin and supercoin alternatively at 1.5 gh per sec.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

There are lots of people in here that rent mining power, that`s why you see users in pools that have big power like 1 Ghs. But there are small miners also, that use their own equipment to mine this. People are very interested in thie coin.

Wafflepool has X11?  Huh

It's in beta, but last I saw they were mining machine coin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Can't wait for the betting site, love watching some LCS, having a flutter on top would make it awesome
Activity: 120
want to buy, outside market, if someone wants contact me by pm
Activity: 204

Wafflepool has X11?  Huh
Activity: 545

Activity: 140
It`s a display bug, there is a problem in the code. The pool is working proprely.
problem is there is only one pool with some decent hash rate pool.mn and it has efficiency 9% and i cant find any other decent  pool

Pretty sure that's a display bug. Still not sure where the hash is coming from. At least it's not 600 GHs out of nowhere like it was at XC.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
it means that 91% of the pool shares are gone and u dont get your proper share
Activity: 854
problem is there is only one pool with some decent hash rate pool.mn and it has efficiency 9% and i cant find any other decent  pool
What does 9% efficiency mean?
Activity: 140

Activity: 686
didn't know your were introducing a method to buy league coins through paypal, nice
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

www.rockandpool.com need your hashes!

Choose one of the stratum servers and let's rock the hashes!

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9082

URL (difficulty 0.1): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9083

Username: your  wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9081 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Let's hash lets rock!
Hi guys. This seems like a great initiative.

But I want to ask: isn't this illegal? Well. if it's approved by Riot that would mean it's legal but doesn't the game become a money transmitter and additional licenses are required? If this works, every application could just  put a 3rd party that deals with the value transmission.

Other than that, this has a huge potential. Imagine people playing tournaments, and many teams could live by playing this game.

Also what stops Riot to do a similar system if this becomes popular?

Good luck with the development.
Activity: 686
i can clearly see, league coin reaching new levels soon. look at caix what do they offer. 100k can come very fast. and with the marketplace even higher
Activity: 180
I'm very happy with LOL progress!

I have mined it one day and it looks like more profitable is to mine altcoins in multipool for bitcoin and then buy LOL. With only three 7950 GPU. Is it correct for you too?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

LeagueCoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3144

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3141

Username: your LeagueCoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the LeagueCoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the LeagueCoin Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 50 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1LOL
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
buy wall is weak now, we need some buy orders
Pages:
Jump to: