Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 46. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Should remove all buying of "leveling" from this coin as it is forbidden in Riot TOS

You think the developers care about a silly thing like violating the TOS?
i don't see that in the OP lol...

It's in the video they made in the OP
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
I wanted to start mining LOL but with 20mh/s do think its still profitable?
You ll be better off buying LOL than mining now i think, check difficulty, exchange rates and do your calculations  Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Should remove all buying of "leveling" from this coin as it is forbidden in Riot TOS

i don't see that in the OP lol...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
can't wait to try the tipbot!
Activity: 20
Activity: 51
I wanted to start mining LOL but with 20mh/s do think its still profitable?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
just started mining, hope the hashrate comes down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
are you able end POW sooner reducing the amount of coins. is that possible

No we can't, but PoW will end earlier than planned anyway due to profit-switching pools attacks.

Let them dump and we pick up more.   Then... moon!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

No we can't, but PoW will end earlier than planned anyway due to profit-switching pools attacks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
someone bought a lot on bittrex

It's way cheaper to buy than mine ATM. 
Activity: 79
someone bought a lot on bittrex
just to let you know, im having a coin logo built, tomorrow i shall posts designs, its on the house, league coin has a bright future

Awesome! And tomorrow will be a huge day for us Smiley

whats coming tomorrow

Some great announcements Smiley
just to let you know, im having a coin logo built, tomorrow i shall posts designs, its on the house, league coin has a bright future

whats coming tomorrow

Can't wait for the betting site, love watching some LCS, having a flutter on top would make it awesome

The betting is cool but how about tournaments with prizes? (Dev should organize a few of those to spread the word). Also besides betting players should be able to play on stakes eg. each team pays X amount of LOL to a referee or on a website and winner takes the prizes. This way people who play 8-10 hours a day and are good can make a living.

Tournament is on its way Smiley
things are looking very strong here news is spreading i expect 100k sats soon
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Can't wait for the betting site, love watching some LCS, having a flutter on top would make it awesome

The betting is cool but how about tournaments with prizes? (Dev should organize a few of those to spread the word). Also besides betting players should be able to play on stakes eg. each team pays X amount of LOL to a referee or on a website and winner takes the prizes. This way people who play 8-10 hours a day and are good can make a living.
Pages:
Jump to: