Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 49. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Also, for those of you who are worry about whether Riot is going to ban the TipBot, just got some great news for you Smiley

Sorry but what exactly is this?

Basically means the TipBot won't piss off Riot because they have approved this application to use huge amount of API requests Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
IPO 1M coins, POW 1.5M coins, where are the other 2.5M coins?

from POS. 19.9% equates to roughly 500,000 coins a year being staked, so in 5 years MINIMUM 5million coins will exist. But seeing how not even 50% of the holders stake their coins all the time it will be 10-15 years. So people claiming 20% POS is TOO much... more than that amount of coins are going to be produced in just a 5 days time period while in POW phase.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

LeagueCoin NOMP Pool

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/getting_started

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3144

URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3141

Username: your LeagueCoin wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3145 -u your LeagueCoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the LeagueCoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the LeagueCoin Confirmed column
Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 50 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1LOL
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
IPO 1M coins, POW 1.5M coins, where are the other 2.5M coins?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Everybody is dumping their coins, that`s not the best strategy for now. Keep them and you will earn lots in the future!! This coin has a nice future if it can be implemented in the game.
They dump....I buy......
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Everybody is dumping their coins, that`s not the best strategy for now. Keep them and you will earn lots in the future!! This coin has a nice future if it can be implemented in the game.
Activity: 308
i feel so much LOL when i see LOL coin
but when i see LOL is League Coin, i can't LOL so much
hope people won't lol about this coin
oh I will be LOL with LOL coin I will be LOL'ing all the way to the bank!!!!
Activity: 938
i feel so much LOL when i see LOL coin
but when i see LOL is League Coin, i can't LOL so much
hope people won't lol about this coin
Activity: 854
Did I just stumble upon an unknown gem? I only saw this coin because it was on the first page of top volume on bittrex. The dev seems to work hard without any hype. +1

This would be huge if people could gamble LoL coins on their match and it got held in escrow.

And that's what we are going to release right after TipBot  Wink
In my opinion, release the gamblebot as soon as you can.  Don't go through the 3 versions of the tipbot before you do the gamble bot.  Maybe 2 tipbot versions THEN then gamble bot as it will make this coin HUGE.
Activity: 280
time
Oh yeah anybody not acquainted with league of legends is going to underestimate this coin and kick themselves down the road.

With the new visual update, uh, timing seems right for this one.

I mean it's only the most played game worldwide...
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Seems like pools are dumping

There's only so much coins they can dump when the float is so small.

I am holding onto my IPO coins.... soon, they won't have any coins to dump.

Actually I think some of the IPO holders are dumping because its already a huge gain for them and to be honest not all of them are here for a coins success but for a fast BTC gain.

But im quiet happy about them dumping at this price, they will have no power over this coin later on.
Activity: 518
I was thinking the standard question everyone will ask : Why is this coin good ? What special features does it have ?
Well first of all there is the really advanced in game tip bot, this can be pointed out as the " innovative thing " of the coin.

But hey, after thinking a while... this coin makes something even more important not only for itself but for all cryptos. It offers them to the masses ... HEY 27 million players is a LOT. And this are exactly the people that might be interested in the crypto world ! And here we are talking about the LOL players, but when the word comes out the other games like it will also take a look and this can bring even more people.
So - for me this is one of the best coins right now, it has developers that are interested in the coin and are working hard on it. It has a great community so far and the word isnt even out !
I am really happy i am in this coin and i will buy some more ! Right now the prices are just ridiculously low. At this price - we are talking about a market cap of 87BTC right now ... and with only 2.5 million coins at the end of the mining period that price would give us 155 BTC ... i mean come on this coin WILL have a marketcap in the top20's !
Buy while you can, soon there will be a halving and then you will regret that you did not buy in in time !

I think that the idea is very good, but my problem is that the entry barriers are very low any coin can copy the tip bot and then there is no new feature anymore. The other reasons I am afraid to buy in are the ridiculous price of the ipo. ~ 1000 per coin and the ridiculously high interest rate 19.9%. This combined make it very bad business for anyone that is not holding the majority of the coins.

But I agree with you if it is well marketed and not dumped to oblivion then has good chances to go to top 20 market cap.

Cheers!.

Yes, any coin can copy another coin, but well that is kinda of the point in open source Smiley You kinda dont have to be the first, you just need to be the best.
The IPO price was okay, i mean yes you can argue about that but pretty much if you believe in something in the start and you are willing to risk, well then you deserve a good reward.
The coin distribution is going well so far, soon when the tip bot is running it will be even better.
The interest rate is far from high ... 20% is kinda in the middle actually. I totally support this interest rate, its not something silly as 1% and its not the opposite craziness of 100%. Ofc everyone has his own opinion Smiley

I trust the dev 's will do a fine job, i am willing to help also and i think there are other people that would do that also.
So well if the dev's need any help you can leave a message here and i am sure the community will support.

I just can say one more time that this coin IS a good investment and you should do it while you still can, after the halve and the start of the tip bot, the price will go much much higher.
Activity: 198
We're finding blocks, miners are being paid, come join us !
No registration, use your wallet as username, and whatever as password
Activity: 154
I was thinking the standard question everyone will ask : Why is this coin good ? What special features does it have ?
Well first of all there is the really advanced in game tip bot, this can be pointed out as the " innovative thing " of the coin.

But hey, after thinking a while... this coin makes something even more important not only for itself but for all cryptos. It offers them to the masses ... HEY 27 million players is a LOT. And this are exactly the people that might be interested in the crypto world ! And here we are talking about the LOL players, but when the word comes out the other games like it will also take a look and this can bring even more people.
So - for me this is one of the best coins right now, it has developers that are interested in the coin and are working hard on it. It has a great community so far and the word isnt even out !
I am really happy i am in this coin and i will buy some more ! Right now the prices are just ridiculously low. At this price - we are talking about a market cap of 87BTC right now ... and with only 2.5 million coins at the end of the mining period that price would give us 155 BTC ... i mean come on this coin WILL have a marketcap in the top20's !
Buy while you can, soon there will be a halving and then you will regret that you did not buy in in time !

I think that the idea is very good, but my problem is that the entry barriers are very low any coin can copy the tip bot and then there is no new feature anymore. The other reasons I am afraid to buy in are the ridiculous price of the ipo. ~ 1000 per coin and the ridiculously high interest rate 19.9%. This combined make it very bad business for anyone that is not holding the majority of the coins.

But I agree with you if it is well marketed and not dumped to oblivion then has good chances to go to top 20 market cap.

Cheers!.
Activity: 560
Wait the OP says 1.2-1.5 total coins from pow phase, how do you see 2.5? And is there an eta on when mining would finish?

Dev have you thought about having a logo contest? Logo too bland for the gaming niche imo.
Activity: 518

Activity: 322

btw you are on rich list #1 lol

So... I haven't dumped so, miners will have less and less to dump because block will be halving like mad.   If I don't dump... there's really only so much that will be dumped.

So much potential in the long run.
Activity: 196

btw you are on rich list #1 lol
Activity: 322

Activity: 392
Wow LOL coin !! That Amazing
Finally I can claim a few LOL.

i'm very interesting LOL coin, Love this coin
Pages:
Jump to: