Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 48. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Only two positions left for beta test next week, TipBot for both NA and EUW will be up and ready for test.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
 Cheesy I'll install League of Legends tonight can't wait to try it again and use the tip bot !
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
what LOL Coin?, not LG coin?  Shocked
Activity: 686
i also like that riot games has approved our tipbot this is a huge step forward as the fear of facing ban, if it becomes widely used. this will get things moving alot faster. the tip bot looks awesome too.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Great day

Won 3 ranked and picked up another btc worth

Go lolcoin!!
Activity: 686
i have requested a designer to develop a new design for league coin. i am waiting his reply, once i get more details i shall share. il have him post so you know its being worked on and community vote can decide which coin design
Activity: 518
Hashrate is starting to get pretty high, price is also rising a bit but still terribly under priced. Everything looks great so far Smiley
Update:

LeagueCoin TipBot V2 is finished way earlier as planned, that means we will skip V1 and test V2 directly next week. Also BattleBot Alpha is done coding as well, hopefully we can start beta test right after V2 released.

Great news guys ! This is just awesome. I would like to suggest that you get some serious people in spreading some coins via the bot. Even offer a bounty for that ! I will donate for sth like that !

Devs, do you have funds/coins for promotion or does the community have to create funds for giveaways, marketing etc.? Bringing well known streamers(for example SivHD) into this will bring a lot of publicity because people actually SEE LIVE what LeagueCoin is used for. The streamers can do giveaways and collect LeagueCoin donations.

We will let you guys know if we need helps from community Smiley
Update:

LeagueCoin TipBot V2 is finished way earlier as planned, that means we will skip V1 and test V2 directly next week. Also BattleBot Alpha is done coding as well, hopefully we can start beta test right after V2 released.

Great news guys ! This is just awesome. I would like to suggest that you get some serious people in spreading some coins via the bot. Even offer a bounty for that ! I will donate for sth like that !

Yes, we will start promotion for TipBot in coming weeks Smiley
Update:

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
League-Coin will be paired vs RiotPoints... perhaps?
legendary
are there any plans to add this coin on mintpal?

I think eventually it could get there.  This isn't really a coin I could see on mintpal tbh..

Poloniex is more likely. Now if LOL gets insane volume then I wouldn't be surprised if mint does add it
Update:

Activity: 322
Time to get some more cheap LOL coins, oh yeaaaah Smiley
The info that the app was approved by RIOT is pretty much AMAZING, i hope everyone understands that Smiley
One of the reasons why DOGE was so huge was exactly the reddit tip bot, and here we are talking about 27 million players that can eventually use it !
Buy buy buy Smiley 100k will be no problem for this coin when the tip bot is up and running.

Sshhhh... keep this down for a while so the cheap price stay.... 
Also, for those of you who are worry about whether Riot is going to ban the TipBot, just got some great news for you Smiley

Sorry but what exactly is this?

Basically means the TipBot won't piss off Riot because they have approved this application to use huge amount of API requests Smiley
thats cool
how will this exactly work?

We will have instructions for TipBot when it's released.
Time to get some more cheap LOL coins, oh yeaaaah Smiley
The info that the app was approved by RIOT is pretty much AMAZING, i hope everyone understands that Smiley
One of the reasons why DOGE was so huge was exactly the reddit tip bot, and here we are talking about 27 million players that can eventually use it !
Buy buy buy Smiley 100k will be no problem for this coin when the tip bot is up and running.
are there any plans to add this coin on mintpal?
legendary
Seems like pools are dumping

There's only so much coins they can dump when the float is so small.

I am holding onto my IPO coins.... soon, they won't have any coins to dump.

Strong support at 6k

That's where the whales are accumulating
Activity: 378
i am missing the coin,lol
Activity: 854
Also, for those of you who are worry about whether Riot is going to ban the TipBot, just got some great news for you Smiley

Sorry but what exactly is this?

Basically means the TipBot won't piss off Riot because they have approved this application to use huge amount of API requests Smiley
thats cool
how will this exactly work?
Pages:
Jump to: