Author

Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers - page 2263. (Read 3073023 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509
Decentralized Application Platform
The DPOS of Lisk much like bts?

Similar, but not completely the same. Smiley

- We have 101 delegates which are actively securing the blockchain.
- They are forging in a random order in every round (1 round = 101 blocks).
- With every forged blocks there are 5 new LISK which are getting added to the fee pool. These is a new feature we already implemented.
- All fees are also added to the fee pool.
- After one round the fee pool gets distributed equally amongst all delegates who participated in the round (ideally all 101).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
The DPOS of Lisk much like bts?
Hello,Community,I join you,if any of you do not mind...  Wink Waiting for news.

Welcome to Lisk, it's gonna be a very interesting journey! I'm glad you are part of it. Smiley

Attention! We just added a sentence to the bounty blog post, we forgot earlier! In order to receive stakes in the Bitcointalk Signature category, you will have to post at least once in our thread here. Else we can't check every week that you setup your signature correctly. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
very fast (instant) transactions on testnet!

waiting for ICO
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hello,Community,I join you,if any of you do not mind...  Wink Waiting for news.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
starik69,

We would appreciate it if you did not copy the Crypti signature and edit it to show as a LISK signature. 

Oh, here are you again misleading about me. Angry
I really just copied signature from OP, no editing or whatsoever. Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
LiskHQ CTO
I have signed up for
Newsletter              (even though i didn't get the confirmation email)
Signature Campaign (Its my first one ever)
Twitter                   (Sorry no Facebook)

continue the good work.

Thank you very much Godson_Mansa! Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
I must say for the course of theses few days you guys made me sicker and sicker. I'm with Crypti for much more then a year, invested more and more for months, and  this fucking divorce makes me puke. Are you really a bunch of Russian (born) teenagers acting up? WTF. Please act responsibly. A lot of real life money is tangled up here. You all now have much anticipated FREEDOM as entire former USSR did once. What will you do? Shit in each others garden? Move on please. Do you want to see major dumping from me? How about the rest of the major investors? You think I'll invest in LISK after all that? I'd be rather FUDding the sh..t everywhere. Please stop that drama. Project spited. We know why (assume?), we know how, I ask you guys do not do these stupid things, it hurts a lot of people.
LiskHQ CTO
I am busy Oliver......... I am in top management, building a $70 million dollar school in Emeryville.  

Good for you! But I think you've taken what I said out of context, that being crypto-currencies.

Mike / William / Crypti Foundation we wish you all the best.

Let's get back to work and not descend into unfruitful arguments.

P.S. I'm working like a buddist monk over here, so cut me some slack! Tongue

Thank you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Actually he didn't edit it (I assume). He just used the Lisk signature info on the OP for the bounty. I considered doing it too, but now I strongly suggest they change it so it's a bit more unique. Just copying the same sig and changing the name doesn't exactly show a lot of work was put into it.

Thanks for your show of support Starik69.

poornamelessme, we will change the signature asap to avoid any confusion or further upset.

William, I would suggest you do something more productive with your time and help your own project in a more positive way.

e.g. Deploy some delegates, write some code, do some marketing.

Thank you.

I am busy Oliver......... I am in top management, building a $70 million dollar school in Emeryville.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
I have signed up for
Newsletter              (even though i didn't get the confirmation email)
Signature Campaign (Its my first one ever)
Twitter                   (Sorry no Facebook)

continue the good work.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
This article contains serious factual errors. The actual events are chronicled in my blog post, https://blog.crypti.me/crypti_status_and_commentary_on_recent_team_changes/.

Max and Olivier never raised any concerns to the group about how the project was being run or levels of participation by Board Members in the open discussion on the Slack board prior to presentation of their plan.

Their proposal was released very close to the holiday season which extends for several weeks when the holiday periods of the different countries of team members are combined.

No vote was ever taken by the Foundation on their plan or the alternate plans forward. No further discussion on the topic ever took place by Max's and Olivier's choice after the initial meeting where it was brought up near the end of, but still in, the holiday season. The statement that their plan was rejected by the foundation is inaccurate.

Dilution of existing investment in Crypti was never on the table since this would involve a hard fork to add more XCR. The decision to be made was whether to have XCR holders convert XCR to the new project or do a sharedrop so they could keep their existing XCR and also have a stake in the spin-off.

I have done a Interview with Max, CEO of Lisk. Here is the link (in German):
https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/lisk-interview-mit-ceo-max-kordek/

Please keep matters concerning the Crypti Foundation to your own thread.

We won't be getting drawn into this petty back and forth, as there is no point in inflaming the situation further.

Therefore, we will ignore your completely false comments, and get on with the job of building Lisk.

We suggest you do the same with Crypti, and let it be.  Smiley

I am fine with handling things in as constructive manner as possible, but the article linked to contained inaccurate statements regarding events concerning Crypti team members. If there is no mention of Crypti and its team members in an unfavorable or inaccurate light either directly or via a link, then I will avoid posting here about it, but anything which is false will be responded to in the forum in which it is posted.

My comments in the quoted text above are not false, and I have the Slack archives to prove it. One change I will make is that Max did agree with doing ICO to co-fund both existing Crypti and new project at meeting on December 30th when we discussed their plan and relaunch with ICO. It was just that further discussion on the topic was dropped.
LiskHQ CTO
Actually he didn't edit it (I assume). He just used the Lisk signature info on the OP for the bounty. I considered doing it too, but now I strongly suggest they change it so it's a bit more unique. Just copying the same sig and changing the name doesn't exactly show a lot of work was put into it.

Thanks for your show of support Starik69.

poornamelessme, we will change the signature asap to avoid any confusion or further upset.

William, I would suggest you do something more productive with your time and help your own project in a more positive way.

e.g. Deploy some delegates, write some code, do some marketing.

Thank you.
starik69,

We would appreciate it if you did not copy the Crypti signature and edit it to show as a LISK signature. 

That is a clue to how the rest of the project will go.
Activity: 1204
starik69,

starik69,

Have you a plan if you will not collect enough funds fron ICO? Huh

More information about the ICO will follow on the 6th February. Thank you for being patient. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
Have you a plan if you will not collect enough funds fron ICO? Huh
Overview of all available Bounties

We shall reserve 1,000,000 LISK (1% of the total amount) for bounties which we will distribute to everyone who supports Lisk before and during the ICO. You can support Lisk by creating more awareness within other crypto-currency communities and strengthening its brand.

In our blog post you can find detailed information about our bounty categories and how to earn bounties. You can participate in this bounty campaign until the 21st March 2016. All bounties will be distributed once the mainnet goes live in the last week of March 2016.

Read more about our bounties on our blog!

PS: All bounty information will be added to our OP tomorrow.

A public Trello board to track our progress

Following on from our promise to be more open and more transparent. Our first step is to set up a Public Trello Board, in which you can see what we are proposing to do and where we are currently at, in terms of progress.

Read more about our public Trello board on our blog!
This article contains serious factual errors. The actual events are chronicled in my blog post, https://blog.crypti.me/crypti_status_and_commentary_on_recent_team_changes/.

Max and Olivier never raised any concerns to the group about how the project was being run or levels of participation by Board Members in the open discussion on the Slack board prior to presentation of their plan.

Their proposal was released very close to the holiday season which extends for several weeks when the holiday periods of the different countries of team members are combined.

No vote was ever taken by the Foundation on their plan or the alternate plans forward. No further discussion on the topic ever took place by Max's and Olivier's choice after the initial meeting where it was brought up near the end of, but still in, the holiday season. The statement that their plan was rejected by the foundation is inaccurate.

Dilution of existing investment in Crypti was never on the table since this would involve a hard fork to add more XCR. The decision to be made was whether to have XCR holders convert XCR to the new project or do a sharedrop so they could keep their existing XCR and also have a stake in the spin-off.

I have done a Interview with Max, CEO of Lisk. Here is the link (in German):
https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/lisk-interview-mit-ceo-max-kordek/

Litoshi Translation into Plain English:

We were key people on the Crypti project, but the funds at Crypti have almost run out.  We really need another job, because we have a wife/girlfriend.  

We have learned from Etherium's marketing strategy that PR is 10 times more profitable than actual product.  We are pumping this coin for all it is worth.  While Oliver works on code, Max is posting to every blog, twitter, and social media possible.  

We also know that there are lots of greedy people out there that love IPOs.  They all want to be in on the IPO, so they can hopefully get a 5X or 10X return on their IPO coins within a week or two.  

We hope to get hundreds of BTC, maybe even a thousand BTC.  Then we could pay ourselves 50 BTC a month, each.  

Please keep matters concerning the Crypti Foundation to your own thread.

Well, since your experience at Crypti is your main selling point for your expertise in developing LISK, it is very relevant

We won't be getting drawn into this petty back and forth, as there is no point in inflaming the situation further.

Yes, hard to defend he indefensible isn't it?

Therefore, we will ignore your completely false comments, and get on with the job of building Lisk.

I thought you said you were not going to get drawn in to defending the indefensible?

We suggest you do the same with Crypti, and let it be.  Smiley
Jump to: