Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 2. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
is there any problem on the wemineltc pool ? my miners arent working today!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I also had some issues with my miners being unable to connect or not mining, I thought it was a problem with my internet connection, this happened a few hours ago but after that so far no problems
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Same here, also some invalid shares, and sometimes my miner is not active. the GPU temp drops and the activity
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Something sketchy is going on with the pool, the SSL certificate is broken for the frontend (phishing attempt?) and my miners can't connect to the backend
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
What is your issue? Can you provide a screenshot? Also use our forum, and post there! Smiley
5ltc payout?

Thats $150. Any way I can get my .34 out?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is your issue? Can you provide a screenshot? Also use our forum, and post there! Smiley
Activity: 280
Is the dashboard broken? The hash rate on the dashboard 10 times less then my actual hash rate of my miner?
Activity: 252
yep, same here. It's dead, isn't it??!
Activity: 224
Anybody is having problem with wemineltc.com?

I tried going to the site but I get error.
Activity: 180
Why haven't been able to access this pool for almost a week now???  I've turned my miners elsewhere as a result.

The connection has timed out

The server at www.wemineltc.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
For the love of God, do any of the owners of this site watch the thread?  I still cannot create new workers.  Very lame.  

They don't. There is a bbs on their site. have yo u tried it?

Wow. BBS. Now isn't that an old school term. 😄 thought that verbiage went out like 20 years ago. Probably more accurately their own forum but I jest. mhps is correct thou. They decided for better or worse to go with their own site for inquiries. Wish they didn't. Entire website as a whole sucks on mobile and doesn't load very fast.

JR

same thing. 20 years ago the best place to talk online I thought was usenet groups.

20 years ago most people used a BBS (early ISP's) to access Usenet groups and both had the ability to talk with others.

Ah... I remember those days fondly.  Using my 1200 baud modem and practically pissing my pants when I bought a 33.6k modem for $300...

Anyway to the topic at hand, I had US3 go down on me tonight for about an hour.  Didn't see any notices. Had to switch to US instead.
Activity: 516
CAT.EX Exchange
For the love of God, do any of the owners of this site watch the thread?  I still cannot create new workers.  Very lame.  

Wow. BBS. Now isn't that an old school term. 😄 thought that verbiage went out like 20 years ago. Probably more accurately their own forum but I jest. mhps is correct thou. They decided for better or worse to go with their own site for inquiries. Wish they didn't. Entire website as a whole sucks on mobile and doesn't load very fast.

JR

same thing. 20 years ago the best place to talk online I thought was usenet groups.
Activity: 147

JR
CAT.EX Exchange
For the love of God, do any of the owners of this site watch the thread?  I still cannot create new workers.  Very lame. 

legendary
Activity: 2044
For the love of God, do any of the owners of this site watch the thread?  I still cannot create new workers.  Very lame. 
legendary
I cannot create new workers.  Anyone else seeing this FUBAR?

Just created one, doesn't seem to be a problem.

Is there a limit on the number of workers allowed?

I cannot get another one added, and I have tried from multiple PC's. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Just created one, doesn't seem to be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 136
I registered today but have not received a confirmation email and I can not log in to my account,
even though I received the following message (Your account has been successfully created. Please login to continue)

what's wrong?
CAT.EX Exchange
The main web page is not accesible for more than 10 hours. Anyone else also see the problem?
the site is working fine for me.

Thanks. It's working now.
Pages:
Jump to: