Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 3. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The main web page is not accesible for more than 10 hours. Anyone else also see the problem?
the site is working fine for me.
Activity: 516
Merit: 500
CAT.EX Exchange
The main web page is not accesible for more than 10 hours. Anyone else also see the problem?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
currently i have lower ping time to stratum2 (global server) [180ms] instead of asia (hk server) [450ms] !!!

why it's like that?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
I find the minimum withdraw for LTC to be rather high. 5 LTC is about $13 USD. I am not comfortable stashing this much money with a pool. If you can reduce the minimum withdraw amount to 1 LTC, or reduce the on-demand withdraw fee to 0.01 LTC, I will gladly switch to your pool.
Activity: 12
Update:

Site up to almost 6000MH now
New US and EU servers added to spread load even more
New Asia server added to to help our miners from that part of the world Smiley

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
< My mining rig >
Word of warning, and probably just the tip of the iceberg -- be sure to encrypt your wallet and back it up regularly!

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9240545/Malware_steals_Litecoins_Bitcoin_s_younger_sibling?source=CTWNLE_nlt_dailyam_2013-07-03
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Does anyone have authorization issue on this site? I cannot login, cannot restore password ("invalid pin"), though I didn't change my passwd and it was stored in Chrome.
Activity: 38
Try setting lower difficulty in your miner settings!!

Thanks alot mate. Worked like a charm!
Any reccomendations for 2x5850?

-C
Activity: 168
Try setting lower difficulty in your miner settings!!
Activity: 38
Greetings.

Something is going wrong with mining on this pool;
I am sometimes not getting any shares. The screenshots below will explain all:

CUDAMiner:

https://i.imgur.com/KHxYt10.png
Please check the time, its takes ages before I get some shares accepted.
And after a few accepted shares it will, again, take some time before there will be another share

ScryptMiner GUI:

https://i.imgur.com/i0alCxn.png
Please check the time, its takes ages before I get some shares accepted.
And after a few accepted shares it will, again, take some time before there will be another share

Anything I am doing wrong? I know ~60 kh/s isnt alot but I know for sure that I'd get more shares then this.
I also have 2x5850 running and the same problem is there too. Using stratum Proxy

Cheers

-C
what is your .bat ?
"intensity" : "20",
"shaders" : "1792",
"worksize" : "256",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"thread-concurrency" : "16384",
"gpu-engine" : "XXXX",
"gpu-memclock" : "XXXX",
"temp-target" : "80",
"auto-fan" : true,
"fan" : "0-80",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"scrypt" : true

Which GPUs you use?

4Ghses+ PPL!!!
Activity: 128
what is your .bat ?
"intensity" : "20",
"shaders" : "1792",
"worksize" : "256",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"thread-concurrency" : "16384",
"gpu-engine" : "XXXX",
"gpu-memclock" : "XXXX",
"temp-target" : "80",
"auto-fan" : true,
"fan" : "0-80",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"scrypt" : true
Are there any parameters I should use with CGMiner to reduce the amount of Rejects?
I had ~0.30% rejects at another pool. Now having 1-2% on WeMineLTC.
Most rejects are: "Job #### not found"

what is your .bat ?
Activity: 128
Are there any parameters I should use with CGMiner to reduce the amount of Rejects?
I had ~0.30% rejects at another pool. Now having 1-2% on WeMineLTC.
Most rejects are: "Job #### not found"
< My mining rig >
I was using 128/64 for 660/3770  You think I should lower it?  payout seems ok... (as it's gonna be at that kh/s lmao!)  I've made a few of a few coins though.. better than nothing Smiley

Since reward scales with difficulty, no need to lower if you're happy.  Fine-tuning is unique to every rig due to OS type/version, # of cards/cores, gpu/cpu manufacturers, drivers, upload/download connection speed, etc.  It can take hours to find the sweet spot for an extra .001 or so per round.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I was using 128/64 for 660/3770  You think I should lower it?  payout seems ok... (as it's gonna be at that kh/s lmao!)  I've made a few of a few coins though.. better than nothing Smiley
< My mining rig >
What suggested difficulty should I use for a 660? and my 3770k?

Start with 24 for the 660, mine for a few blocks to set a baseline, then try 32 and see if your earnings increase.  Might go as high as 40, but think you may be pushing what the card can do.  8 is probably the highest for most cpu miners, but I've run a dual Xeon 5680 rig at 32.

[Edit]  Because of VARDIFF, you'll occasionally pull work at much higher difficulties than your recommended settings, but never lower than your suggested diff, so you don't waste cycles hammering the server.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
What suggested difficulty should I use for a 660? and my 3770k?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Today has been a very good day 25% up on what we should get

Keep them blocks coming Cheesy Cheesy

You spoke too soon, the last three days have been crapola with increasing intensity...it's as though the exploit thing is back with a vengeance.
Pages:
Jump to: