Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 7. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Due to a current DDoS attack on the EU server, it doesnt accept NEW incoming connections atm! Please new workers point to the USA server!

Will update with further news Smiley
We did a bugfix where some ppl may be stuck with 64 difficulty no matter their settings.

Thank you!
Guys!! Make sure you come and drop a line in our new FORUMS!!! Just click on the FORUM link on our webpage and you will be automatically logged in !! No extra regs needed!!

Regards!
Why isn't the password reminder work? It says that data found and mail is on it's way, but it never arrives!

We rewrite the whole password rmeninder and we are adding PIN recovery as well. Stay tuned Smiley
Any plans on a downworker email notification?

Yes it will happen 100% Smiley Smiley Its in our immediate plans as well Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Why isn't the password reminder work? It says that data found and mail is on it's way, but it never arrives!

We rewrite the whole password rmeninder and we are adding PIN recovery as well. Stay tuned Smiley
Any plans on a downworker email notification?

I saw some very long round time, between two to three hours in the last 24 hours. These are almost never seen in other pools with similar hash power. I am wondering why they happened. Big botnet come in and out? System being tweeked?

Luck is... luck. Sometimes we get 15 blocks in 1 hour, sometimes none in 2 hours. Its the way it is Smiley
Activity: 516
Merit: 500
CAT.EX Exchange
I saw some very long round time, between two to three hours in the last 24 hours. These are almost never seen in other pools with similar hash power. I am wondering why they happened. Big botnet come in and out? System being tweeked?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We apologize, yesterday night server hang for couple of hours before i finally woke up by the phone going nuts for alerting that server is down Tongue  US server was working perfectly though! Anyhow its fixed now and working flawlessly, sorry for that! Smiley

P.S. Good idea to have your backup pool pointing to the US server if you mine @ the EU one and visa versa Smiley
Activity: 10
Neither the US or EU server works for me Sad
Activity: 57
Can't connect to EU anymore.

+1

Moved to US server - everything re-connected right away.
Activity: 336
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
No offense, but so much for the upgrade?  All my miners went down for some reason :-(

All my Miners working on the EU servers are down. I just switched to the US servers and they are running again.
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
No offense, but so much for the upgrade?  All my miners went down for some reason :-(
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
5/10/13 Upgrades Great Success!
We are happy to report the upgrades performed around 24 hours ago have been a great success! The backend stability has increased 10 fold, and efficiency has also improved vastly meaning we can handle more power without slow downs and disconnects. We plan on adding another stratum server soon to help further distribute the load. You may also notice that you are now having invalids showing in your shares history, this is not because you all of a sudden started getting them, it's because we fixed it. Invalids were not being properly recorded on the site before the major upgrade and it was fixed as part of the new code base. Invalids are normal as any work your miner is doing when the block changes is then invalidated and your miner starts on the new work for the new block. They are minor with stratum because your miner is notified of new blocks so fast. In other exciting news the forum will be coming online today! Check back for the details.

Thanks for the clarification, I think this will make us all feel better (makes sense to me at least).
5/10/13 Upgrades Great Success!
We are happy to report the upgrades performed around 24 hours ago have been a great success! The backend stability has increased 10 fold, and efficiency has also improved vastly meaning we can handle more power without slow downs and disconnects. We plan on adding another stratum server soon to help further distribute the load. You may also notice that you are now having invalids showing in your shares history, this is not because you all of a sudden started getting them, it's because we fixed it. Invalids were not being properly recorded on the site before the major upgrade and it was fixed as part of the new code base. Invalids are normal as any work your miner is doing when the block changes is then invalidated and your miner starts on the new work for the new block. They are minor with stratum because your miner is notified of new blocks so fast. In other exciting news the forum will be coming online today! Check back for the details.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vantacor
I was using this pool for a long time without problems.

Now, when I go to My Account -> My Workers, all workers show 0 Khash/s !

Should I be worried?

nvm, hash rates just showed up
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I was using this pool for a long time without problems.

Now, when I go to My Account -> My Workers, all workers show 0 Khash/s !

Should I be worried?
Activity: 742
For the invalid thing, thing is now that we redid the WHOLE code from zero, we found out major bugs. One of them was that the invalid shares were not showing up ^__^ That is why you all had 0 invalids, and that is why you will see zero invalids on every other pool with the same frontend as ours - because the code is BROKEN.

Happy mining Smiley

Yeah - I would expect some stales/invalids on every pool...

Still though - since coming from GML, my stales/invalids on the same configs are significantly much lower on WML.. thumbs up
Pages:
Jump to: