Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 5. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vantacor
Has something gone screwy again, or have we had the exact same bad luck consistently for 4 days in a row?   What are the odds on that?   I was generating ~30% higher at the higher difficulty before it recently dropped to where it is now....only 1-2% invalids, everything is humming away.

what up?

Check your hashrate charts. And your uptime. Were you hashing 24/7?

24/7 charts show steady khs, 1-2% rejected,  calculated khs should be ~30% higher,  earned the exact same for the past 4 days within the thousandths of a coin....that's some bizarre luck.

I noticed unusually low payouts as well...not as exact per payout as you though so that's weird.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Has something gone screwy again, or have we had the exact same bad luck consistently for 4 days in a row?   What are the odds on that?   I was generating ~30% higher at the higher difficulty before it recently dropped to where it is now....only 1-2% invalids, everything is humming away.

what up?

24/7 charts show steady khs, 1-2% rejected,  calculated khs should be ~30% higher,  earned the exact same for the past 4 days within the thousandths of a coin....that's some bizarre luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Our forums grow and grow.... Keep harvest advices!!!  Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Can't connect to US server - had to switch to EU server...  Just FYI.

we did a reboot on the US server. Try now Smiley

Connects okay now - thanks.

we did a reboot on the US server. Try now Smiley

what up?

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

what up?
5/18/13 - Gtalk Alert On Down Worker, Alternative E-mail For Alerts
In addition to the recently announced ability to be e-mailed of a down worker we have expanded the system to allow you also send alerts to a Gtalk address and gave the ability to set an alternative e-mail for alerts. By default the system will send the e-mail to your account e-mail but we realize some users may want to use a specific email for the alerts so we have added the ability to set a different email for worker alerts. Just head over to the account details page and you can set the gtalk address and alternative e-mail address for alerts there. We also have fixed the issue where some ISP's were blocking password reset emails so if you had trouble in the past with password reset e-mails not reaching you that should be fixed now.
Vantacor
Do the graphs show the correct earnings?  I'm showing an average of .8799 LTC an hour over the past 3 days which equals 21.11 LTC a day.  My graphs show 17.7, 17.7, 14.6, 16.6 so nowhere near 21.11 that my payouts show.

Nevermind, I redid my numbers I'm actually only at .706 per hour which is less than I should be getting I think...man I am confused, lol.
Vantacor
Do the graphs show the correct earnings?  I'm showing an average of .8799 LTC an hour over the past 3 days which equals 21.11 LTC a day.  My graphs show 17.7, 17.7, 14.6, 16.6 so nowhere near 21.11 that my payouts show.
Activity: 11
Okay. Still waiting for the password reminder...
Huge updates once more Smiley

5/16/13 - E-mail Alert On Down Worker, Block Finder Stats
We have made some additions to the pool website including the ability to be alerted by e-mail when your miner goes offline for more than 5 to 10 minutes. You will be emailed when it goes offline and then every hour after that until the miner comes back online or you disable the alert in the worker panel. Also by popular request we added a block finder stats page showing the top 50 block finders in the pool and also shows you which of your workers have found blocks and how many. Lastly the side bar and top site stats will update automatically when on the site or on site irc chat giving you always up to date information. More features coming soon, stay tuned! Help us grow the pool and spread the word about WeMineLTC!

5/14/13 - New DNS Servers, More DDOS Protection, More Servers
We have upgraded our dns infrastructure to be more fault tolerant and attack resistant. We have also added a new DDOS protected server stratum2.wemineltc.com:3333. Further, we now have 2 different ddos protected IPS for the eu server from 2 different ddos providers. If you have issues with eu.wemineltc.com you can use eubackup.wemineltc.com (we recommend setting this as a failover in cgminer if you use the eu server, and the stratum2.wemineltc server as a 2nd backup). We also have a seperate ddos protected link to the site incase the main protected link goes down, you can use http://www2.wemineltc.com (bookmark or note this down). We are working around the clock to constantly upgrade the infrastructure to keep things going strong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
AAAAAAAAND you're refusing new connections again.  What a pain

nop, not refusing new connections! Everything is up and running....!

It was refusing them when I wrote that, at least for a half hour it was.  Yes, it's fine now
US Server doesn't work for me.  EU server works fine so I switched to it.

what error you getting?
Activity: 350
US Server doesn't work for me.  EU server works fine so I switched to it.

nop, not refusing new connections! Everything is up and running....!
Activity: 174
< My mining rig >

So there would be no negative effects using one worker but running my up to 100 mashienes in a subnet with one external IP?
btw: I am using a stratum proxy of cause.

One worker per IP fed by subnet or one worker per machine reporting from a single IP makes no difference for your payout.  I favor one worker per machine so I can quickly spot any that go down -- if I had 100 machines to worry about, I'd write an Excel app to poll the worker Web page every 5 minutes or so and send an alert with worker name for any worker dropped to 0 KH/s.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
I remember reading somewhere that for any changes you make to the suggested\max difficulty, your miner has to disconnect and reconnect to implement them.  Not sure, but maybe the OP can verify this behavior?
Pages:
Jump to: