Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 6. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i wouldn't recommend the other pool im using since they are down often and have payout issues (but you can find it in my recent posts)

able to mine on CPU there at a static diff of 32

on reflection i think 1 worker per machine would be better
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i have to use my handful of server CPUs on another pool because of this

you should have one worker for each ip

Ok, so its not just me dealing with this.
But is it in fact a problem with the high diff. value or is it a problem using CPUs with variable diff. in general?
I am asking because most other pools use fixes diff.

Could you or anyone else recommend any pool for mining with server CPUs?

So there would be no negative effects using one worker but running my up to 100 mashienes in a subnet with one external IP?
btw: I am using a stratum proxy of cause.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey if the wemineltc.com admin is reading this thread please help me with this:

I am mining with CPUs (pls no comment on the efficiency) but my hashrate drops and the invalid shares get more and more with increasing variable difficulty.
Since it is somehow adjusted automatically I wonder whether I could fix the difficulty.
Of cause I can adjust the workers suggested and max. difficulty but the lowest max. diff. at 64 is still too high.
Additionally some workers are sometimes using strange diff. values ABOVE max. diff. like e.g. 65.
Could you please extend the max. diff. scale down to 8 or 16?

If not: any suggestions?

btw: what exactly are the disadvantages using one worker for more than one machine?
I seem to get the same or even higher hashrate using 1 worker for 10 machines compared to using 10 workers one for each mashine.

i have to use my handful of server CPUs on another pool because of this

you should have one worker for each ip pc
Hey if the wemineltc.com admin is reading this thread please help me with this:

I am mining with CPUs (pls no comment on the efficiency) but my hashrate drops and the invalid shares get more and more with increasing variable difficulty.
Since it is somehow adjusted automatically I wonder whether I could fix the difficulty.
Of cause I can adjust the workers suggested and max. difficulty but the lowest max. diff. at 64 is still too high.
Additionally some workers are sometimes using strange diff. values ABOVE max. diff. like e.g. 65.
Could you please extend the max. diff. scale down to 8 or 16?

If not: any suggestions?

btw: what exactly are the disadvantages using one worker for more than one machine?
I seem to get the same or even higher hashrate using 1 worker for 10 machines compared to using 10 workers one for each mashine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is hard refresh? For me, both of your servers are still dead.

flush your dns i mean.

Mining servers are both up and hashing at smth more than 2.5 GHses atm
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What is hard refresh? For me, both of your servers are still dead.
Is website working? Miners are working and accepting shares.

Yes miners working and site is up, we did some changes in the DNS servers Smiley Either hard refresh or give it some time to catch up:)

official announcement will follow Smiley
Activity: 221
Is website working? Miners are working and accepting shares.
I can't connect on either the EU or US server, and I have had no problem.  I have been using this since around April 18th
Activity: 196
Hi all,

Anybody having problem with PIN assigned at the begining with Wemineltc  account ?
Sudenly mine is not working anymore ??  and I have set-up two-way Google few days ago and didn`t wrote it down Sad and can not find any e-mail confirmation or such to remind.
inital one should be working, but see now only google-s one is an option hmmm..
Activity: 174
< My mining rig >
Is there a way to set a failover pool\server in the stratum_proxy command line flags?

Failover is set up in your miner config, not the proxy.
Activity: 57
My problem is that when the EU server goes down, I don't know how to switch to US server.  I use the stratum proxy on the "Getting started" page and minerd, which auto connect me to EU server.  

stratum_proxy.exe -o us.wemineltc.com -p 80

stratum_proxy.exe can be pointed to any stratum server - use the "stratum_proxy.exe -h" to see all the options.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
My problem is that when the EU server goes down, I don't know how to switch to US server.  I use the stratum proxy on the "Getting started" page and minerd, which auto connect me to EU server.  
Is there a way to set a failover pool\server in the stratum_proxy command line flags?
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
Can't connect now.  Jeez everything was fine now it's like an issue every couple days.  Also you never put up negative stuff on the "news" tab I have to go hunting to figure out why I can't connect.
Activity: 742
I'm back in on the US server... appears to be good to go right meow
also cannot connect to US severs

US server now is overloaded. we are working on fixing up everything!! Please bear with us till we sort this Smiley
Activity: 742
also cannot connect to US severs
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
thank god i had a fallover pool configured  Tongue
I was connecting with US server (with stratum_proxy) steady for the past several days, but this morning it was disconnected. I cannot re-connect.  It looks like both servers are down at the moment...   Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: