Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 33. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Looks like a nice pool, and luck has picked up quite a bit. I'm considering pointing my 10 mh/s here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hopefully people will donate at least 1%... Otherwise, and with the recent plump in price, we would have to put a small fee percentage to make sure the server costs and DDoS is paid!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
  • NO FEES - Donation Backed, We ask you donate 1 to 2% to help support our equipment costs

Nobody would be mad if you had 1% or 2% fees as long as you provide a ddos resistant high performance pool you are advertising. That hardware seems quite expensive to run on only donations.

Regardless, good luck!

Thanks for the input!  We explain in our Why Donate page that we are trying the donation model to see how it goes, we ask users to donate 1%-2% if they want to donate more of course they can.  If we find that users are just all turning off donations and not supporting us in large numbers then we will implement a 2% fee.  We tell the users it's up to them how it goes Smiley

Trust me, no one will donate, just set your 2% fee now.

Don't underestimate donating. BTCGuild started out as a donate only Bitcoin pool and now is one of the top pools.

Yes, "started" as a donate only, and now charges one of the highest fee, so obviously donate only didn't work for them. Though I can hardly remember if it was ever a donate only, I mined there August 2011, and it wasn't a donate only.

The longest running donate only btc pool mtred, has now closed its doors and bankrupt.
JUST broke the 200 Mhses barrier!! Smiley
Pool luck is up today Smiley Smiley Some new features will be implemented on pool as well later today!! Stay tuned! Smiley
thank you for your kind words everyone! We really work around the clock those days, and we are online like 16~18h per day, but we are sure that he result worth's it at the end Smiley

As always, comments and suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. 190 Mhses/sec! Lets eat that 200Mhses wall! Tongue
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
  • NO FEES - Donation Backed, We ask you donate 1 to 2% to help support our equipment costs

Nobody would be mad if you had 1% or 2% fees as long as you provide a ddos resistant high performance pool you are advertising. That hardware seems quite expensive to run on only donations.

Regardless, good luck!

Thanks for the input!  We explain in our Why Donate page that we are trying the donation model to see how it goes, we ask users to donate 1%-2% if they want to donate more of course they can.  If we find that users are just all turning off donations and not supporting us in large numbers then we will implement a 2% fee.  We tell the users it's up to them how it goes Smiley

I bumped my donation up to 1.5%. I get so few stales on this pool I might even increase it further. I got ~6% stales on coinotron so I would still be profiting even more.

Just an update for the pool operator, yesterday it took about 5 minutes to connect. Today it's instant. Great work.
Activity: 44
I'm donating. +1 for the good side.
Activity: 336

Regardless, good luck!

Thanks for the input!  We explain in our Why Donate page that we are trying the donation model to see how it goes, we ask users to donate 1%-2% if they want to donate more of course they can.  If we find that users are just all turning off donations and not supporting us in large numbers then we will implement a 2% fee.  We tell the users it's up to them how it goes Smiley

Don't underestimate donating. BTCGuild started out as a donate only Bitcoin pool and now is one of the top pools.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

Regardless, good luck!

Thanks for the input!  We explain in our Why Donate page that we are trying the donation model to see how it goes, we ask users to donate 1%-2% if they want to donate more of course they can.  If we find that users are just all turning off donations and not supporting us in large numbers then we will implement a 2% fee.  We tell the users it's up to them how it goes Smiley

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Has rates are off again. Do you guys have a irc channel? We need someway to communicate with the pool owner.
@joerri

I joined when difficulty was 204, and the first block took the longest time, so you didn't lose much there. now, your numbers when extrapolated over mine, show that if you joined at around my time and your error/stale rate is similar to mine ( less than 1% ), you would have had about 8.4 ltc credited. mind you, on average the credit is steady in pplns, but past performance is not a direct predictor of future. I can tell that miners tend to lose a bit on long rounds, and its nice to get a couple shorter round bursts to even it out.
We have upgraded our custom backend software to version 2.0 and you will notice major performance improvements, this will get rid of the periodic outages we had yesterday and will allow handling for many more workers.  We had the hardware power but needed to optimize our software to take full advantage, now that we have things are working excellent today since the upgrade. 

We found 4 blocks in the past 2 hours!  We are at around 130MH/s but want to get up to 200MH/s, so we need YOU! Tongue

We also are implementing VARDIFF, it's up and running on our test servers and we just need to tweak our front end to handle it and hope to have it up in a few days time.

Lastly, we expect our USA server to be coming online tomorrow or by the end of the work week at the latest, so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks for supporting us during this early growth period, it was a little rocky the first few days but we got the kinks ironed out and now its smooth mining! Cheesy

As far as ports, we will be allowing port 80 on our USA server (anyone in the world can use it though, dont need to be from the USA) so if you are one of the people requesting port 80, your wish will be granted.

PS. Difficulty jumped to 240 recently so if you have low power (under 300kh/s) you can expect less LTC, it's just how it works, its the same with all pools.

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
do you plan to support mining over port 80 anytime?
Activity: 20
I have problems with your pool, too. Working for 2 1/2 days with 280khash and earned only 0,8LTC. Why?
Due to the start and because the pool is small, is normal to have smaller payouts than other bigger pools, but this will change dramatically over time when we get bigger day by day.

Also when we can grow abit more( ~500Mhses+) we will implement a PPS also scheme for every perosn who wants to follow that instead. We really wish we could do it right away, but we could end up bankrupt with a single day! Please stick with us Smiley we are here to stay and to give back to this awesome community Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Oh sorry, to answer all of your questions :

I didn't set a payment threshold yet.

I have been 100% loyal to the pool since I joined, no hopping Smiley

ATP = Auto Threshold Payment, MP = Manual Payment, Don_Fee = donation amount + pool fees (if applicable)
TX #   Date   TX Type   Payment Address   Block #   Amount
14715   2013-04-10 14:47:06   Don_Fee       331616   -0.00613858
14715   2013-04-10 14:47:06   Credit      331616    0.60771942
14231   2013-04-10 05:06:06   Don_Fee       331331   -0.00190108
14231   2013-04-10 05:06:06   Credit      331331    0.18820692
13694   2013-04-10 01:17:05   Don_Fee       331221   -0.00002091
13694   2013-04-10 01:17:05   Credit      331221    0.00207009
legendary

Hello people, we rewrote a huge part of the pool code, and we just upgrade it. It should work even better now, please let us know if you come across any issues! All miners should report correct in 5mins from now Wink

Could you please respond to the issue of getting very low payouts ? I'm new to PPLNS but not even making ONE LTC with over 12k shares seems wrong. Is the calculation messed up ? Whats going on ?

hey,
what is your threshold for automatic payout and transaction history say? also, on average what is your khs and do you hop in and out of the pool? ill try to see if  I can help you make sense of the numbers :-)

Hi !  I became a member last night, i've been mining for about 15 hours straight, I think. On average I'm running at 1,7mhash/sec. I've just been payed out for the last block : submitted 17k valid shares and only got less then a whole LTC, while I should have gotten 3 or 4.

here's a copy/paste from the site.
Paid Shares
Your Valid: 17247
Invalid: 111

Unpaid Shares
Your Valid: 1792
Pool Valid: 126877

Round Shares
Pool Valid: 126877

Round Estimate
0.69913379 LTC

Account Balance
0.79799643 LTC

Hello people, we rewrote a huge part of the pool code, and we just upgrade it. It should work even better now, please let us know if you come across any issues! All miners should report correct in 5mins from now Wink

Could you please respond to the issue of getting very low payouts ? I'm new to PPLNS but not even making ONE LTC with over 12k shares seems wrong. Is the calculation messed up ? Whats going on ?

hey,
what is your threshold for automatic payout and transaction history say? also, on average what is your khs and do you hop in and out of the pool? ill try to see if  I can help you make sense of the numbers :-)
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: