Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 34. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I would. only pay attention to how many shares you are submitting per interval of time. the payout is calculated based on pplns and if and when the blocks are found, I got paid for each of them, according to how many shares my workers contributed.

I honestly hope that this pool takes off because the stale rate and fees % is awesome. for that purpose I leave part of my workers there, but also keep half on another faster pool where I get more ltc, but awful stales and fee.

guys, I've been with you since the the first block. keep the pool running well and get more users on it!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi, would it take to much serverpower to create live update of the workers Khash/s? Like every 5/10sec or so?
Problem remains do that the page says my workers are offline...?
Activity: 168
yes i'm back here o nthe pool, with a new 7970 radeon, but website is not updated with current hashrate...please inform about... Shocked

Hello people, we rewrote a huge part of the pool code, and we just upgrade it. It should work even better now, please let us know if you come across any issues! All miners should report correct in 5mins from now Wink
Activity: 139
I was not payed one LTC for many hrs of work and several blocks were found.

I have the same feeling. My 500kh/s 7950 has been working for 48h and my Account Balance is 0.0497 LTC...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I was not payed one LTC for many hrs of work and several blocks were found.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
now it's working....good  Wink
Activity: 606
yes i'm back here o nthe pool, with a new 7970 radeon, but website is not updated with current hashrate...please inform about... Shocked
I also have one of the higest hash rate and earned no ltc.

Can you fix this fast or I will be forced to leave you.
Whats going on guys hash rates are all jacked up?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I just joined up. Your site looks nice and I'm getting almost ZERO stales. Nice !

One question though... my miner has been blasting away all night ( yes it sounds like that, unfortunatly I have to sleep very close to it. I dream of aircraft carriers ) But I only mined 0.7 LTC ! With 1.6Mhash/sec. I got more then 6k shares in.

Shouldn't I have gotten more LTC mined ? I'm used to using PPS, so maybe it's variance.

Activity: 75
Looks like an excellent pool.

+900 khash/s  Grin

Edit: it's kind of slow to connect on my end. For instance it takes a few minutes of 'Connecting...' in GUIminer before it starts hashing, haven't had that happen on other pools. Is it because I am from the US?

Edit 2: yep it takes about 3-5 minutes to connect and start hashing.
Some suggestions:

Fix the 'actual difficulty' on the block graphs. Right now it's representing the 2xx LTC diff instead of the equivalent of the total share difficulty.
Add a luck column in the blocks found.

Everything else is really nice! I like the layout of the website, very nice pool.
Hopefully all the rejected shares problem is fixed.

All suggestions taken into consideration and will be implemented ASAP Smiley This luck column may be a bit tricky but we'll figure it out Wink
Activity: 336
Some suggestions:

Fix the 'actual difficulty' on the block graphs. Right now it's representing the 2xx LTC diff instead of the equivalent of the total share difficulty.
Add a luck column in the blocks found.

Everything else is really nice! I like the layout of the website, very nice pool.
Hopefully all the rejected shares problem is fixed.
Hope you guys can figure this out, and I will return but for now I cant spare the downtime

We did some more tweakings in the MySQL tables, everything is nice and smoooth now... Please let us know if you have any other issues! Currently we are on 120+ Mhses Smiley
Activity: 518
Manateeeeeeees
Thank you - pool is working well!  I might stay a while.
Activity: 1036
Hope you guys can figure this out, and I will return but for now I cant spare the downtime
Hash rate down to 25% of what it should be.

Yep, the pool hashrate went down to 15.21 MH/s about 10 minutes ago.  Huh
Activity: 336
Hash rate down to 25% of what it should be.
I've been back on for about an hour and everything appears to be good now...  Smiley
BKM
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Something is "very" wrong with the pool. Almost 50% rejects with error: "2001, Can't create UNIX so". The hashrate of the entire pool is dropping fast.

Just signed up and gave it a whirl and found the same error - back to give-me-ltc until you can get sorted out.......

Looking forward to the north american server too!
Pages:
Jump to: