Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 36. (Read 74287 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Finally. Now lets find 5 more to make up for how much I've lost.

Yeah, no joke. I’m back on coinotron. What's the point of 0% fees when the payout after 24 hours happens to be 0...
you can't into probability.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yeah, no joke. I’m back on coinotron. What's the point of 0% fees when the payout after 24 hours happens to be 0...

We may also end up with a streak of luck and you will miss out. That is the fun of it.

I agree, but still. I'm on a meaasly .333 LTC in 24 Hrs of work. I'm really looking forward to getting 10 times that at least

We are really sorry about the shaky launch.  We had some backend server issues we were dealing with and things were a little rocky the first 24 hours.  We got all the issues worked out and we are now about to hit 100MH/s and we just found another block!  Thats 2 in a few hours.  Thanks for sticking with us through the grand opening jitters, we are solid and good to go now!

We may also end up with a streak of luck and you will miss out. That is the fun of it.

I agree, but still. I'm on a meaasly .333 LTC in 24 Hrs of work. I'm really looking forward to getting 10 times that at least
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 686
HURRAY!! ladies and gentlemen... WE HAVE A BLOCK!!!
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
YES !!! ... we are in bussines ....
Activity: 75
Finally a block...  Grin I was just getting ready to jump ship.
I've had three workers pointed at you guys for some time. I've switched over from coinotron hoping that I won't see so much down time and stales as I've seen in last few days. I did the math how long it should should take for a block with our Mhs rate and it comes out to about 3.15 hours. I'm wondering just like the others do, about the possibility or cause of such delay.
I’ll check again in a week or so... I’ve been mining for over 24h for nothing at all now. Sad
Activity: 756
still no block...... are there some prevision about the time of completion??

this is starting to seem a bit fishy to me... bad luck with blocks yes, but such terrible luck at the very first launch of a pool. Hmm.

Guys we personally put all our rigs in there also... Its not bad luck. its TERRBILE luck. I really hope we will get our first block soon !! Please stick with us Smiley

Okay, I'll point my rig back there for another 24hrs to see how it goes.
Activity: 606
ok tomorrow i will mine again with you for some time

this is starting to seem a bit fishy to me... bad luck with blocks yes, but such terrible luck at the very first launch of a pool. Hmm.

Guys we personally put all our rigs in there also... Its not bad luck. its TERRBILE luck. I really hope we will get our first block soon !! Please stick with us Smiley
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
Your Current Hashrate
0 KH/s

Paid Shares
Your Valid: 0
Invalid: 0

Unpaid Shares
Your Valid: 32749
Pool Valid: 2463518

Round Shares
Pool Valid: 2463518

Round Estimate
0.6646795 LTC

Account Balance
0 LTC
Activity: 756

I was wondering the same thing so back to coinotron for now.

Pages:
Jump to: