Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 10. (Read 118848 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
saw a block solved from 10 hrs ago and still 0 confirmation until now Huh
Block   Confirms   Finder   Time
387,594   0   aj0724   2013-07-13 03:49:01 AM

is there something wrong with this block?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Burnside, do you want another developer to help you run/troubleshoot the pool? You have many things on your plate, so it's understandable that you don't have a bunch of time for the pool, but maybe offsetting some of the work would be helpful Smiley
Activity: 223
Ok, everything should be back now.  The loss of the graphing history is sad.   Cry

Refund!
Refund!
Refund! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
I dug into it, it's stuck doing a table repair on the userHashrates table.

The last 60 days of data is 17.6 billion records.  (22 GB on disk.)  Sad

At the rate that it is scanning, it will take days to repair.  I'm going to have to drop it.  Sad  Apologies in advance.  The affect of this is that the graphs will not show your past hashing history.  Sad

Ok, everything should be back now.  The loss of the graphing history is sad.   Cry
legendary
I dug into it, it's stuck doing a table repair on the userHashrates table.

The last 60 days of data is 17.6 billion records.  (22 GB on disk.)  Sad

At the rate that it is scanning, it will take days to repair.  I'm going to have to drop it.  Sad  Apologies in advance.  The affect of this is that the graphs will not show your past hashing history.  Sad

legendary
seems to be up for mining ( getting hash and accepted shares ) but the main site still will not load.... going to bookmark this set of forums as the https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,23.45.html doesn't seem to get any activity....

any offence from this post is totaly not intentional

No offense taken.  Wink

The server is hammered, catching up with a bunch of missed cron processes it looks like.
Activity: 213
seems to be up for mining ( getting hash and accepted shares ) but the main site still will not load.... going to bookmark this set of forums as the https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,23.45.html doesn't seem to get any activity....

any offence from this post is totaly not intentional
legendary
Still down, worker cannot connect, being attacked again?

Stratum pool isn't working for some time.
Hope it get a fix soon Smiley

Woke up this morning and the server is offline.  Seems to have crashed, we're working on it.  Smiley

http://www.nagios.org/ "Nagios Is The Industry Standard In IT Infrastructure Monitoring..."

Wink

We run icinga for most stuff.  I just need to tie it in and relay to the staff that this is a production server now, not one of my playground servers anymore.  Right now they see it on there and think "burnside's hobby project."

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Woke up this morning and the server is offline.  Seems to have crashed, we're working on it.  Smiley

http://www.nagios.org/ "Nagios Is The Industry Standard In IT Infrastructure Monitoring..."

Wink
legendary

Activity: 223

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Cheesy OMG! I found my first block! It's so exciting! Only 1008 more to catch Burnside (I bet he's worried).
I didn't mean to break it.
Activity: 9
Site not working again, I guess I cursed it..  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
 Cheesy OMG! I found my first block! It's so exciting! Only 1008 more to catch Burnside (I bet he's worried).
legendary
the site has already down for more than a day, is it being attacked? Huh

Frustrating.  The connector that relays the traffic from the DDoS provider to us died.  :/

Ongoing mining was unaffected, but of course you wouldn't have been able to tell by looking at the site.  Sad

Cheers.
the site has already down for more than a day, is it being attacked? Huh
Activity: 9
Can't access ltc.kattare.com for a while now, are you doing some maintenance or is there something wrong?
legendary
I need to take the pushpool and stratum instances down for a bit here in a few minutes.  I'm going to bump up the difficulty a bit to better match other pools.

Cheers.

Update: difficulty change complete, we're at 63 now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Thanks, that's close to what I had.  Problem is when I open cgiminer.exe it asks me for pool server, username and password again, and when I enter it in it just sits there for a few moments and then crashes.

edit:  I typed ltc-stratum.kattare.com:3333 in cgminer.exe when it asked for pool and it seems to be working  Smiley

edit:  It says I am getting 550ish khases x2 but my dash on kattare.com says only getting 10 khs will need to play around with it.

last edit:  HA HA I got it going.  Was starting from the cgminer.exe file.      Am now starting directly fron the .bat file and it is working properly  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: