Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 25. (Read 118848 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
ok, i tried this Reaper and it gave me 9 khash for my radeon hd 6870. that doesn't seem much
any suggestions what to do?
Post confs here (without u/p), you have something setup wrong.
pooler's cpu miner results in nearly 6x the hash speed. i'm sitting at around 35kh/s now. Weird how I was required to delete and remake my one miner in order to make it work.
Not trying to be a dick, but rather trying to hopefully show you the futility in what you're doing - but that is barely 1/10th of a single low end AMD mining gpu's output. Youre going to overwork and blow out your cpu and gpu, for absolutely nothing. Just a warning, best of luck to you.
Activity: 714
ok, i tried this Reaper and it gave me 9 khash for my radeon hd 6870. that doesn't seem much
any suggestions what to do?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
pooler's cpu miner results in nearly 6x the hash speed. i'm sitting at around 35kh/s now. Weird how I was required to delete and remake my one miner in order to make it work.
yes, D:/Data/Litecoin/Reaper to be precise.
I adjusted things a bit and finally got a connection. Going at 5.7kh/s
Yeah youre mining with a cpu and really outdated nvidia card, thats probably as good as it gets. glad to see your problem got resolved, and welcome to burnside's pool!
yes, D:/Data/Litecoin/Reaper to be precise.
I adjusted things a bit and finally got a connection. Going at 5.7kh/s
That's really odd if the worker settings are correct, everything looks right on the surface. that's the litecoin.conf within the reaper folder youre editing and not the one in litecoin program folder or %appdata% right?
Is that your login info for burnside's youre entering in? you need to setup a worker and worker password in account settings. you then use the workers user/pass in your miner config. your login for burnside's workers should be like user.something. What youre putting in above is the site login info, not the worker.

correct, psillypsycho.1 is the worker login name. the original .conf had that in it, and i still receive problems with connecting. i just changed it and i'm still getting errors.

ltc.kattare.com
psillypsycho.1
password
Is that your login info for burnside's youre entering in? you need to setup a worker and worker password in account settings. you then use the workers user/pass in your miner config. your login for burnside's workers should be like user.something. What youre putting in above is the site login info, not the worker.
So what should I do to get my miner connected? I can't seem to get a connection to any of the pools!

post your litecoin.conf within reaper folder here, minus the user/pass.
So what should I do to get my miner connected? I can't seem to get a connection to any of the pools!

Just chiming in to say same here with Reaper. Only reason I feel the need to say it is because some people seem unaffected, so it would take long to realize theres a problem.

PS from the looks of it, really looks like an overload.
Yup.
Same here, all miners offline and cant connect. Reaper and cgminer just hang today. I'm sure burnside is on top of it.
that's what i'm hoping. I haven't been able to get reaper working. I like the display in the command prompt better than using the wallet miner.
Activity: 658
Just chiming in to say same here with Reaper. Only reason I feel the need to say it is because some people seem unaffected, so it would take long to realize theres a problem.

PS from the looks of it, really looks like an overload.
Same here, all miners offline and cant connect. Reaper and cgminer just hang today. I'm sure burnside is on top of it.
Activity: 95
yeah I've had all miners down since I got home at 4:30ish?

and by down i mean up but 100% stale
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I think there is currently problems with the site. I cant get connected and it seems atleast one other cant also. (Baggyp)
Reaper was never intended to CPU mine LTC.
The CPU mining part is for solidcoin. Which is why it cant connect, or do anything. (its trying the solidcoin alg)

Pooler has a fairly nice CPU mining program. Try that instead.

I've got pooler's CPU mining program in my litcoin folder, and when I click "Start Mining!" in my wallet, it doesn't work either. The server isn't connecting.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Reaper was never intended to CPU mine LTC.
The CPU mining part is for solidcoin. Which is why it cant connect, or do anything. (its trying the solidcoin alg)

Pooler has a fairly nice CPU mining program. Try that instead.
Pages:
Jump to: