Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 8. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 156
Buy in Cryptopia guys.

Working fine.

I'm in!!!
Activity: 9
i know! big things coming  and everyone get ready for this rocket! all the market going down, all the money in ltcu to get on the moon. dev will reveal the bomb
Ltcu is for long term holders who knows that a cheap coin such this one, half dead, can be easy brought to life when the theam will bring good news about. Since last days they already sorted the road map for this year and many good things will happen. Wallet its not the problem, the problem is  yobit, get that? Price will blow when it s gonna be listed on next exchanges. You can think about those things and get some ltcu and wait for 100x in few months or you can just say: shit coin, im out. It s all up to you
Activity: 41
when swap will be start dev?
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
CAN ANYONE HELP???

I am missing LTCU which seems to have disappeared
I transferred it from Yobit to Cryptopia before the wallet went into maintenance.
2017-11-26 16:41:19
29999.98439995 LTCU
ae0db6e65dff2a5b2034988e82282887b470bc394c584738ebcaf5090a368dd
Yobits transaction codes are missing the last digit. I have tried all combinations on the explorer to no avail.
Still without response from Yobit support

Cry Huh Cry Huh Cry

Sucks to lose those precious and rare LTCU. Also trying to withdraw from YoBit. I've got support requests in as well. Yobit needs to step up or ltcu devs are going to pull the listing off of YoBit. This has to be worked out before the bittrex and binnance listings go live.
Activity: 1
Help please with the synchronization of blocks in the wallet LTCUFIX-qt, I'm stuck loading on the block 8115. I did as it is written on page 63, but no changes occurred.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
ANNOUNCEMENT:

LITECOIN ULTRA (LTCU) Devs have returned to work on previously "dead" coin LTCU.

They have a roadmap ready for the year of 2018. They intend to use Litecoin Ultra to fix some of the inherent flaws in Litecoin.

BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
wow lol the dev tweeted a couple days ago. keeping an eye on this.
Hey All join the telegram group:

https://t.me/LitecoinUltra

and

https://t.me/LitecoinUltraHQ

things are heating up. New website in progress.
Activity: 6
Holy crap this thing is totally alive.

We need to build a community around this coin, it'll be the biggest revival story in crypto history!
lol why is this thing still pumping... anything can happen in crypto!
no dead coin here. ltcu can be a lil huge surprise Smiley good tech behind and soon going to be listed on others exchanges. think about
Wow.. I got most of these for 600-700 sats a week ago, and now LTCU has been selling for like almost 3k sats.

Dead coins aren't dead, people.
No need for that...

You realize that 90% of the coins here are going to be dead in a year, maybe a few years at most..?

30k LTCU's are cheap, but the name of the coin is cool, and it still shows sign of trading activity.

People pay money for coins to spend in online games. There's nothing wrong with moving around something like LTCU, trading around.
What do other investors have to say about the rumor that the creator of LitecoinUltra is in fact Satoshi's younger brother? All the tell tale clues are right there in the repo. Makes you think.
BlockMunch.CLUB has added LitecoinUltra to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for LitecoinUltra Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRJAhTQodphV4PuBrVrD3oYVD1aWVeGUPg -p c=LTCU

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/LTCU

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1793

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Hope you can scale to meet the incoming LTCU hash power. LTCU is about to rocket to the top 10.
IMHO without the key to the repo you can't pull changes. Are you planning to fork it?
There will be no forking if everyone upgrades. And even if you do have a key to the repo - you still need everyone to upgrade - this is how crypto works.
Are you still working on this? I see a few offers to pitch in

No. It's DEAD.

1. The wallet that someone mentioned in this thread wasn't built from sources that are on Github. Wallet built from Github sources is incompatible with current blockchain.
2. I tried to contact Dev, he was online yesterday but didn't reply.
3. The network was supposed to generate blocks every 5 minutes (~288 blocks/day), but it currently does only 10-30 blocks/day, half of which usually are created during 1 minute.
Not sure why/who is pumping it, but I would suggest refraining from buying it.

No it's not. I'm pumping it still. Keeping it alive. Bought 30k LTCUs the past few days.

Who cares if it works or not? Let's trade some digital currencies.

Same here. LitcoinUltra is amazing. People are going to start waking up to this coin in the top 100 very soon. LitecoinUltra is addressing the technical challenges introduced in Litecoin. Litecoin is a great coin. Truly one of the best. Charlie Lee did a great job don't get me wrong. But once you really take a good look and start being honest with yourself; getting real with yourself, you will conclude LitecoinUltra embodies the true spirit of Satoshi's original whitepaper. LitecoinUltra is the promise being kept.

And beyond all the technical achievements and glory you have a good old fashion coin that your mother could love and will likely be buying her groceries with in Q4 2018.

Ground floor. No brainer. 1000 bagger. Wake UP! All other coins LIE.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added LitecoinUltra to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for LitecoinUltra Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRJAhTQodphV4PuBrVrD3oYVD1aWVeGUPg -p c=LTCU

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/LTCU

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1793

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

IMHO without the key to the repo you can't pull changes. Are you planning to fork it?
There will be no forking if everyone upgrades. And even if you do have a key to the repo - you still need everyone to upgrade - this is how crypto works.
Are you still working on this? I see a few offers to pitch in

No. It's DEAD.

1. The wallet that someone mentioned in this thread wasn't built from sources that are on Github. Wallet built from Github sources is incompatible with current blockchain.
2. I tried to contact Dev, he was online yesterday but didn't reply.
3. The network was supposed to generate blocks every 5 minutes (~288 blocks/day), but it currently does only 10-30 blocks/day, half of which usually are created during 1 minute.
Not sure why/who is pumping it, but I would suggest refraining from buying it.

No it's not. I'm pumping it still. Keeping it alive. Bought 30k LTCUs the past few days.

Who cares if it works or not? Let's trade some digital currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: