Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 9. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
IMHO without the key to the repo you can't pull changes. Are you planning to fork it?
There will be no forking if everyone upgrades. And even if you do have a key to the repo - you still need everyone to upgrade - this is how crypto works.
Are you still working on this? I see a few offers to pitch in

No. It's DEAD.

1. The wallet that someone mentioned in this thread wasn't built from sources that are on Github. Wallet built from Github sources is incompatible with current blockchain.
2. I tried to contact Dev, he was online yesterday but didn't reply.
3. The network was supposed to generate blocks every 5 minutes (~288 blocks/day), but it currently does only 10-30 blocks/day, half of which usually are created during 1 minute.
Not sure why/who is pumping it, but I would suggest refraining from buying it.
Activity: 31
This world is full of retards that are striving to lose their money.
1. Look into the initial message - it says "block time - 5 minutes".
2. Go to the block explorer (http://litecoinultra-explorer.dyndns.org/) and look at block timestamps. Only 40-60 blocks are mined daily, but it should be 288! And most of them go in bunches of 4-10 at a time!
This shit just doesn't work. Stay out!
Activity: 9
As i told you before but no one trusted me at the right time.. we'll stop at 6$ at the end of january and so on. big things happened behind the scene and now everyone wait for news. keep calm. till then everyone should hold  and get some more  ltcu in the bag. thank me later!
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Situation become interesting. Technical things of coin is really good, people mine it without problem, that's not a simple ERC20 token. This coin is undervalued, but of course it is necessary to make updated and post news.

Anyone knows when the masternode will be On?
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
Situation become interesting. Technical things of coin is really good, people mine it without problem, that's not a simple ERC20 token. This coin is undervalued, but of course it is necessary to make updated and post news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! LitecoinUltra is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining LitecoinUltra with scrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433
  • User     : YOUR_LTCU_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=LTCU

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LfGKaaa17vNHkGBCEye6sati51JSFAd4iX -p c=LTCU
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LfGKaaa17vNHkGBCEye6sati51JSFAd4iX -p c=LTCU

Peers list :

• addnode=167.88.15.89:6600
    • addnode=82.223.11.131:19540
    • addnode=79.157.118.191:19540
    • addnode=79.137.71.133:19540
    • addnode=45.58.117.114:19540
    • addnode=51.15.162.24:19540
    • addnode=86.126.222.187:19540
    30 jan 0.6$
    30 feb 3/4$
    30 mar 20+$
    Activity: 56
    Hello Guys, Another Attractive Project Is Live now !!! Mining Is On, You Can Start Mining. See Details & Stay Connected.

Activity: 153
    Merit: 100
    Anyone still mining this coin? I try to transfer the coin from my wallet to the cryptopia, it keep confirmation is 0/20 3 hour already  Cry Cry Cry
    Activity: 70
    Merit: 21
    The thing is, this coin has such a good name, logo, and the tech can't be worse than DOGECoin's. This thing might be half-dead, but there are a lot of chances for it to wake up suddenly.

No coin is ever truly dead.
    Activity: 125
    Merit: 10
    any update guys ? we can go 2k sat easily
    Ltcu get alive and going to take us to the moon. I heard some big voices saying ltcu not going to stop till 6$ at end of this month🛫🛫🛫
    Activity: 322
    Merit: 100
    Anyone know what happen for my LTCU wallet? The wallet display spendable is 0, but stake is 1200, I try to send it to exchange, but it always say my amount exceed, so cannot send.
    Activity: 4
    IMHO without the key to the repo you can't pull changes. Are you planning to fork it?
    There will be no forking if everyone upgrades. And even if you do have a key to the repo - you still need everyone to upgrade - this is how crypto works.

Are you still working on this? I see a few offers to pitch in
    Activity: 10
    Are there any devs working on this?

I can code and would like to contribute to this coin
    Nope, they're not. https://twitter.com/LiteCoinUltra/status/903725070182490113
    Activity: 266
    Merit: 2

there's nothing stopping you i dont think
    Activity: 6

I can code too in the standard languages, mainly C. I will also be able to volunteer for this project if it would help.
    What the fock is this. Reincarnated umbrellaLTC copy built off original source. I invested a full second of my time to click the ann link and saw no added benefits sans reading ur incomprehensible posts. By the words of the recent mouths, its dead and I see nothing to keep me here for another second.

And you wasted even more time writing your useless post lol. Bye then.
    Activity: 398
    Merit: 109
    What the fock is this. Reincarnated umbrellaLTC copy built off original source. I invested a full second of my time to click the ann link and saw no added benefits sans reading ur incomprehensible posts. By the words of the recent mouths, its dead and I see nothing to keep me here for another second.
    Pages:
    Jump to: