Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 142. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Good luck guys  Angry I lost 30% of my BTC . Preferred to sell and stop loss!!! Lips sealed

Sure, you know what I'm going to go along with your claim, show us proof that you actually bought and sold it...want to see your trading history for LXC.

Prove your not trolling trying to cause panic.

I bough 0.3 BTC and panicked like a little twat 9 hours later selling on a loss

0.2 BTC Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GTFOOOOO

Give us your screenshoot faither!!

There are some more on the next page, but I'm too lazy now...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good luck guys  Angry I lost 30% of my BTC . Preferred to sell and stop loss!!! Lips sealed

Sure, you know what I'm going to go along with your claim, show us proof that you actually bought and sold it...want to see your trading history for LXC.

http://i58.tinypic.com/xav48w.jpg

This coind doesn't look good, it went from 13k to 11k (where I bought) and now 8k!! Sold it!! Dev sorry the project is nice but I want to see some facts before investing again.

Your day trading I assume, seems that you panicked and sold right when it dropped abit. Got to have a little patience and know when to enter and exit the market. As a day trader your going to have to rely on charts to give you some hints and guidance. If I were you, day trading, I would of set my SL around 7-7.5k satoshi mark.

The dev posted the whitepaper of future developments, everyone expects something delivered a few hours after? If you have doubts you should of waited until something was released. You might have just bought high and sold low, we will know in a few hours anyways if this dump is over or not.

yes , you got it!! thanks for advice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
always set lower buy orders. never buy directly into orders. if you missed the train, wait for the next. dont push it.
Activity: 49

This coind doesn't look good, it went from 13k to 11k (where I bought) and now 8k!! Sold it!! Dev sorry the project is nice but I want to see some facts before investing again.
you just get in when the price is @ ATH, a sold it at much lower price wrong move man...should have wait for the rebound, maybe a day or two.. patience is a virtue Grin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

0.2 BTC Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GTFOOOOO

Don't start this please, don't edit quotes. Were all adults here aren't we?

Your day trading I assume, seems that you panicked and sold right when it dropped abit. Got to have a little patience and know when to enter and exit the market. As a day trader your going to have to rely on charts to give you some hints and guidance. If I were you, day trading, I would of set my SL around 7-7.5k satoshi mark.

The dev posted the whitepaper of future developments, everyone expects something delivered a few hours after? If you have doubts you should of waited until something was released. You might have just bought high and sold low, we will know in a few hours anyways if this dump is over or not.

GTFOOOOO

Give us your screenshoot faither!!
NOT FUD! FACTS!

GTFOOOOO

NOT FUD! FACTS!
Good luck guys  Angry I lost 30% of my BTC . Preferred to sell and stop loss!!! Lips sealed

Lol, Crypto is not for you dude
Just leave this game for other with better patience
A panicked trader...lol, you'll gonna lose all your money in the end no matter the coin...

Good luck guys  Angry I lost 30% of my BTC . Preferred to sell and stop loss!!! Lips sealed
Activity: 252
That 24btc buy order is sexy daymn! Dumpers wanna make love with that  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Support dev and support community. Lets bring this coin at top 5 crytocoin level. Think that everything lxc dev has promised comes out step by step as we hope, than there is no backdown for this coin ...coming soon to BTCBTCBTC

Activity: 252

that's it asshole, i'm not following you anymore. your lies aren't hurting this community, only making you look stupid.

Let him cry  Smiley We can buy more
Activity: 243

that's it asshole, i'm not following you anymore. your lies aren't hurting this community, only making you look stupid.
Activity: 6
that single 24btc buy order @0.00008500 is pretty masculine looking.

LOL. I just look at it. Guilty as charged. Some are mine. Within that 24btc
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
I look at when I started XDA and I look at when BTC started.. I missed it by 1 yr and a couple months.. Sad

I am going to drown myself now, that I was focusing on phones and didn't know about BTC. Wow.. Fuck me sideways. Sad

I started XDA Developers when Bitcoin was @ 0.08 cents.

Cry

That hurts bad. I could have been a millionaire maybe even a Billionaire. Theymos is one rich man for being around that long.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/History
Activity: 243
that single 24btc buy order @0.00008500 is pretty masculine looking.
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
I have made a Thread in the Forum of XDA.

Here it is Smiley

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2861453

Like I said.. I will try my best to get this coin moving further than it is now! I don't FUD. I speak the truth. Cheesy
Jump to: