Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 141. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Panic sells, no vision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Bob dumped... now it's safe to buy  Grin See u all next week, I'm gonna be rich
Activity: 490
lol who was saying $8 per LXC?

lmao
Activity: 252
All these cheap coins  Grin thank you!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wish you LXC is not like USB COIN
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
lol, you guys make their job so easy...go full panic guys, more cheap coins
Activity: 308
Activity: 14
Activity: 42
Librexcoin Massive Decline – 35% Gone in One Day, Panic?

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/librexcoin-massive-decline-35-gone-one-day-panic/2014/08/29

Comments?

How did it go up 10 times? The coinmarketcap chart shows 6 times.

I wouldn't say that much, the FUD that happened earlier caused it to drop so I would start from where the price was before the mess that happened early August.

It went up 10x thanks to "Bob and his boys". These guys seem to have pumped this coin to high hell and then maybe they sold some or got dumped on themselves.

I have a feeling that they have not finished with lxc yet. I assume we'll be seeing new ATH's in a few days, maybe a week or so.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
He has his buys set at 6K Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Buy support @ 8500  is getting smaller, let's see if it hold.

Looking like an interesting morning, buy wall belonged to a whale. Over 30 btc worth of coins in that trader's hands. Lets see where the next big buy wall appears. Expecting a big buy wall to magically appear at 7-7.5k.

Finally some action, its usually dead around this time  Smiley
Activity: 308
Buy support @ 8500  is getting smaller, let's see if it hold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
OMG, some dick from the mountain speaks "sell". Of course I'm running already...
GTFO bleat

I think he made the big dump yesterday and want his buy order filled.

Just my 2 satoshi.

Highly doubt he has that kind of capital, probably in with less than 1 btc.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Librexcoin Massive Decline – 35% Gone in One Day, Panic?

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/librexcoin-massive-decline-35-gone-one-day-panic/2014/08/29

Comments?

GTFO with you manipulation maggot with your worthless site
Activity: 299
Activity: 84
Crypto trader
Looks like wall is holding
Activity: 67
xaxaxa nice try again Cheesy LMAO

I dont even see a reason for sell Cheesy The coin is look very good, the Dev is working on it, we can see his plans for a short and long term. This is a good investion, but if you want sell cheaper Cheesy i will buy it for sure! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 67
I`m so angry on myself that I went to sleep Sad I missed the party Smiley but nevertheless thanks to the all FUD we can buy more coins for less money Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Good luck guys  Angry I lost 30% of my BTC . Preferred to sell and stop loss!!! Lips sealed

Sure, you know what I'm going to go along with your claim, show us proof that you actually bought and sold it...want to see your trading history for LXC.

Prove your not trolling trying to cause panic.

This coind doesn't look good, it went from 13k to 11k (where I bought) and now 8k!! Sold it!! Dev sorry the project is nice but I want to see some facts before investing again.
you just get in when the price is @ ATH, a sold it at much lower price wrong move man...should have wait for the rebound, maybe a day or two.. patience is a virtue Grin  Grin Grin Grin

Photo only your naked girlfriend not exhibited here please ...

p.s. many people lose money here, it is not necessary to trade consistently, you need to wait for a low price and not to go to where the expected dump ...
Activity: 56
Good luck guys  Angry I lost 30% of my BTC . Preferred to sell and stop loss!!! Lips sealed

Sure, you know what I'm going to go along with your claim, show us proof that you actually bought and sold it...want to see your trading history for LXC.

Prove your not trolling trying to cause panic.

I bough 0.3 BTC and panicked like a little twat 9 hours later selling on a loss

0.2 BTC Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GTFOOOOO

Give us your screenshoot faither!!

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2exsu2f.jpg

There are some more on the next page, but I'm too lazy now...

you're a pro man congrats!!! best luck!!
Jump to: