Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 15. (Read 413948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Is this coin still alive ? Shocked

I think so.... I heard big things are coming for lxc..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Is this coin still alive ? Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
this will come back soon with the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck

someones keeping it active on bittrex.
probably only someone with a huge bag, and he needs to keep it on trex, just in case you know.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

good luck

The base coin code is solid...very stable. Just needs devs working on it. If i was going to clone a coin I'd choose this one.
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

good luck

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

good luck
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Made me LOL.
Activity: 224
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
massive bag of shit the whole time anyway
legendary
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
You guys dont realize yet that the rich get richer in this game of alts while the poor get poorer.

Next time try to be on the inside, or at least have a friend like me who has friends on the inside.

Good luck on your next investments.

Oh snap it's the man himself.

Put a fork in lxc, she's done!
legendary
You guys dont realize yet that the rich get richer in this game of alts while the poor get poorer.

Next time try to be on the inside, or at least have a friend like me who has friends on the inside.

Good luck on your next investments.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I dont think so is dead librex coin , every moment this coin can skyrocket to the moon Smiley
please elaborate why this would happen.....
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
I dont think so is dead librex coin , every moment this coin can skyrocket to the moon Smiley

yeah all the markets have this risk
Activity: 224
Activity: 191
Ihold librex, but I don't know how the project is going on, surely doesn't seem that is going good.
Am I right?

LOL

It Is just a question of time for LXC to be delisted from bittrex, Guys wake up to reality, this project is dead, move on, because  every fucking day, a dozen of new coins are created. New coins, with new features and the most important, a DEV.... LXC is dead.
Activity: 228
Ihold librex, but I don't know how the project is going on, surely doesn't seem that is going good.
Am I right?
too much devs absence...you decide what does that mean
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
LXC will be de-listing of Bittrex.

Source please

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-LXC

so it needs 1.4 btc trading volume in 7 days, shouldnt be to hard right?

that message doesnt says its getting delisted, it says there MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY IF the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days doesnt exceeds 0.2 BTC.[

learn to read imbecile.
why the name calling? Didn't you read the thread this coin is abandoned. Developer is incompetent, and a liar. What else do you need to see here? Move on........

Why are you so extremely eager to make this thread die? And why don't you quit posting here if there's nothing to see?
should I pump the thread instead? Are you bag holding? Do you want the thread to continue like incompetent developer is still posting here?

No, what you should do is stop your incessant bitching in the thread since it apparently has zero interest to you.

The next phase of crypto will see the coming together and bridging of coins (block, supernet, ocupy etc). So it's not about supporting and fudding your coins selfishly, but promoting and supporting crypto as a whole. This is the foundation for mass adoption let's get excited about that.

I wery much doubt that. Bitcoin and possibly one or two coins will reach mass adoption, but I can't see why blocknet and such should make it.

I'm heavily invested in other coins, LXC was never more than a looooooong shot speculation. Banxshares is giving a nice profit and actually has real world value.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: