Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 11. (Read 413948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

(...)

and where is that dev, another holiday for 5 months?

I bet: He will post and present something... that will be the next manipulative step.

But in the end there will be dumping, because there is nothing more than manipulating, pumping and zero distribution.

The distribution of the coin seems good to me, no one is the owner of 75%, stop talk BS, I had about 100K that I picked up after the announcement of blocknet, I know that too many people did the same.... As I said you guys I think the price still dirty cheap.

I sold just 80K last night for some profit, but I still keeping others 40K staking.

Are you trolling for cheap coins ?

You are funny. First: No, I won't buy this. I'm just watching LXC since it started. First I was interested, then it looked just like a Hype-Coin with silly promises (just look at the first sites) and then the Dev was gone for months, tweeting about Games but without a word about his project. And now he pretends he is working hard on it. Cheesy

Second: Let's do some maths...

This Screenshot shows the distribution on Bittrex some days ago: https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840

One wallet with more than 3,5 Mio LXC.
Another wallet with around 2,4 Mio LXC
About 6 Mio LXC

Available Supply: 9,760,770   
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/librexcoin/

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

Two Bittrex-Wallets(!) held 61,5% of the total supply. And you can be sure, that there are more then just two guys managing this.

But yes... great distribution, everybody should buy because this is the best Coin ever with the best Dev ever.. Yes? RIGHT! Cheesy

If you won´t buy LXC... WTF are you doing here ? just trolling ? Cheesy

I hate Scams.

The coins were sold dumbass, I confess I bought some in panic, because I am daytrading, but I am start to like this coin, because too much FUD and Trolls here, so I opened an wallet and my coins are staking right now.  Cool

The coins were sold? Really?

Let's take a look.
Please click on: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC
Click on: 1d in the chart.

Where do you see the Volume of 6 Mio LXC since May 23? These Coins were withdrawn. But there is still a wallet with 1,5 Mio LXC. And without the Manipulators there is no greater Volume. ;-)
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
LXC is a great coin with huge potential.  Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

(...)

I bet: He will post and present something... that will be the next manipulative step.

But in the end there will be dumping, because there is nothing more than manipulating, pumping and zero distribution.

The distribution of the coin seems good to me, no one is the owner of 75%, stop talk BS, I had about 100K that I picked up after the announcement of blocknet, I know that too many people did the same.... As I said you guys I think the price still dirty cheap.

I sold just 80K last night for some profit, but I still keeping others 40K staking.

You are funny. First: No, I won't buy this. I'm just watching LXC since it started. First I was interested, then it looked just like a Hype-Coin with silly promises (just look at the first sites) and then the Dev was gone for months, tweeting about Games but without a word about his project. And now he pretends he is working hard on it. Cheesy

This Screenshot shows the distribution on Bittrex some days ago: https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840

About 6 Mio LXC

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

Two Bittrex-Wallets(!) held 61,5% of the total supply. And you can be sure, that there are more then just two guys managing this.

But yes... great distribution, everybody should buy because this is the best Coin ever with the best Dev ever.. Yes? RIGHT! Cheesy

If you won´t buy LXC... WTF are you doing here ? just trolling ? Cheesy

The coins were sold dumbass, I confess I bought some in panic, because I am daytrading, but I am start to like this coin, because too much FUD and Trolls here, so I opened an wallet and my coins are staking right now.  Cool
legendary

(...)

About 6 Mio LXC

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

Activity: 53
In Bittrex homepage, in Live Market Data section, LXC is part of the verified markets  Smiley

Definitely distinguishes a serious coin from other turdcoins.

Happy to see LXC on track!

From Bittrex.com:
[Draft] What is a Verified Market?

[This is a draft article for a specification that we would like community feedback on.]
A Verified Market is a market whose Market currency has completed a proof-of-developer by a developer verification service such as ProofofDev.com and has traded on the Bittrex site for over 120 days.

For example, BTC-URO trades UroCoin which has a PoD score of 4 and has been on Bittrex since May 15th, 2014.  Source: http://proofofdev.com/uro-urocoin/

We do not warrant any developer or coin verification scores but provide them as a tool to help traders assess the level of risk they are willing to take.
Activity: 31
Stop talking bullshit, distribution is good, the biggest wallets already dumped, so right now It´s time to buy and hold.  Cool

Activity: 53
Wouldn't you rather assume that the 75% owner is Bittrex Huh  Caution, I am ASS-YOU-ME ing.
Activity: 35
A lot of details about LXC activities provided which many coins still not keep on them background. I heard about LXC as a very powerful P2P crypto currency what give true anonymous safety of users fast transaction and development environment...

Nice let's see if this can go over 10k or 50k

Yes, LXC can go very far and perhaps become a major altcoin, that will only depend on the resources that could be integrated in the currency, just take a look at Dark / Dash, the coin is a year old, but already is the one of the most traded altcoins and also large market cap, even Bitcoin is about 5 years of life, so many things can happen over time.  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
A lot of details about LXC activities provided which many coins still not keep on them background. I heard about LXC as a very powerful P2P crypto currency what give true anonymous safety of users fast transaction and development environment...

Nice let's see if this can go over 10k or 50k
Activity: 140
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

(...)

legendary

(...)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
yeah is rising, because who hold 75% of coin are pump right now, for raise the price, when people join , he start to dump to you, for make exit profit, is not that hard to understand what is happening here.
bail out when u think is the right time.
look the wallets. people are not joinining trade, u think really that pump is for 1 twitter message
just my advise
Activity: 224
price rised up for couple days very much Tongue  i wish to reach 0.00400000
Activity: 134
I thought this coin was dead, but it seems reborned from darkness, I picked up some when I saw the blocknet announcement, so I gave another vote of confidence to the dev and also LXC, I hope not disappoint me with this thing again. The idea behind the coin is good, and blocknet and ethereum looks like are partners now.

The partnership with blocknet & Ethereum brought some light for all coins of Blocknet, LXC can go well with the partners help, even without many own resources, but if Dev can release some interesting resource, This thing go boooooom for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
For real though, where is the dev at? Has he posted here as of yet or just on twitter?

Hmmm maybe he is still wrapping my christmas present from last christmas.
Told yu since day one.

But here are too many children clouding people who speak the truth.

Yeah I told you the shitcoin you were supporting at the time was a scam as well but you didnt believe me.  So why come back here and say "I told you so" ?  Childish nonsense.  

I bought LXC at 1K when the ship went down in a FUD panic and sold at 9K-17K so I made good money here.

If you guys want to invest in a real project look at SDC.  Aside from the obvious trolls that used to infest the coin, ShadowCash has a great dev team and a bright future.

Don`t promote your shitcoin here ! Everyone knows your shitcoin community for its fud campaigns against other coins!

Yes SDC trolls attack so many coin projects. This is just the bad way to be. All coins can exist. I'm full of the happy to see LXC doing good again.

Yes, All coins can exist. I am new on LXC, and already 30% more rich.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
For real though, where is the dev at? Has he posted here as of yet or just on twitter?
Activity: 48
Told yu since day one.

But here are too many children clouding people who speak the truth.

Yeah I told you the shitcoin you were supporting at the time was a scam as well but you didnt believe me.  So why come back here and say "I told you so" ?  Childish nonsense.  

I bought LXC at 1K when the ship went down in a FUD panic and sold at 9K-17K so I made good money here.

If you guys want to invest in a real project look at SDC.  Aside from the obvious trolls that used to infest the coin, ShadowCash has a great dev team and a bright future.

Don`t promote your shitcoin here ! Everyone knows your shitcoin community for its fud campaigns against other coins!

Yes SDC trolls attack so many coin projects. This is just the bad way to be. All coins can exist. I'm full of the happy to see LXC doing good again.
DEV, I wish you the best of luck, I bought some because I feeling that this coin can surprize me with something special, Librex Send looks pretty interesting, I know that there is no any promises from you at the moment and you also lost the deadline, but I bought an small amount of that coin for fun, Let´s see how it go from now.

I am seeing too much FUD here, for a moderated thread, this is a good sign, Dev is not deleting FUD and trolls posts, just good coins can support these things.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: