Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 13. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

EVERYBODY WHO IS NEW TO LXC OR HAS A A BAG OF LXC COINS DUMP THEM NOW! THE LXC DEV IS A SCAM ARTIST! HE'S THE ONE THAT PUMPED UP THE PRICE! HE HAS OTHER SCAM COINS THAT HE SWITCHES FROM! BE AWARE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SELL NOW AND DON'T BUY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THIS SCAM COINS TRAP!!!! DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS DUMP ON YOUR BUYS!!!! THE DEV ALTERNATES TO MANY MANY SCAM COINS, NOT JUST THIS ONE! PLEASE STEER AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COIN AND SAVE YOUR BTC!!!!
  ^^^******^^^^^
Activity: 157
Thought this was dead. Cool to see it's back alive.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Activity: 35

I am seeing too much trolls here so I will pick up some.  Grin

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
the price is 3k going up again ..... exactly when the dev announced that is coming back to work again !!!!
Cause the pumpers were buying slowly the previous several weeks when the coin was flat lined at around 1300. Looks like they were accumulating some XST since the start of the month with it around the same price. hmmmm.. Who was in both those coins? lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

EVERYBODY WHO IS NEW TO LXC OR HAS A A BAG OF LXC COINS DUMP THEM NOW! THE LXC DEV IS A SCAM ARTIST! HE'S THE ONE THAT PUMPED UP THE PRICE! HE HAS OTHER SCAM COINS THAT HE SWITCHES FROM! BE AWARE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SELL NOW AND DON'T BUY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THIS SCAM COINS TRAP!!!! DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS DUMP ON YOUR BUYS!!!! THE DEV ALTERNATES TO MANY MANY SCAM COINS, NOT JUST THIS ONE! PLEASE STEER AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COIN AND SAVE YOUR BTC!!!!

As silly as this post is, you're actually 100% correct!  I'd suggest everyone here listen.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
the price is 3k going up again ..... exactly when the dev announced that is coming back to work again !!!!
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Im buying.. I heard the the dev was ill and had to step away from the coin for a while. He tweeted yesterday or a few days ago and said he was back and working hard on lxc.
I've been a holder for a while and am super excited about his return.

So troll.

Stop talking trash!

When this shit guy bobsurplus says he`s buying, this means he`s going to dump on your orders.

Take care guys! Don`t believe this moron bobsurplus!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Im buying.. I heard the the dev was ill and had to step away from the coin for a while. He tweeted yesterday or a few days ago and said he was back and working hard on lxc.
I've been a holder for a while and am super excited about his return.

So troll.

Stop talking trash!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
EVERYBODY WHO IS NEW TO LXC OR HAS A A BAG OF LXC COINS DUMP THEM NOW! THE LXC DEV IS A SCAM ARTIST! HE'S THE ONE THAT PUMPED UP THE PRICE! HE HAS OTHER SCAM COINS THAT HE SWITCHES FROM! BE AWARE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SELL NOW AND DON'T BUY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
At this point no one cares
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
LibrexCoin is part of Blocknet too! Great news!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 24
This coin is shitted. Plain n simple.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
OMG.. he's bacccccck.. I thought forsure you were dead dude.. welcome back...

LXC to the moon guys..

lol did he accidently login to the wrong account, and be like.. fuck it i guess ill post something
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
OMG.. he's bacccccck.. I thought forsure you were dead dude.. welcome back...

LXC to the moon guys..
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

im sure the developer is almost back from vacation

Not quite. I have another moth or so before I'm fully recovered.  Wink Rest assured though Librex is constantly being cared for and being developed. I just hate repeating my self unending so when something is done I'll post it here.

LOL what an ass.
Pages:
Jump to: