Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 12. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Good to see this back in shape a bit more value wise

Bravo to those that held on all this time!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This coin is looking good, it has a bit of FUD but I like FUD  Roll Eyes, when you see fud its time to buy, I will launch some BTC for it and wait.

Dev did not promise anything for while, he just said that he is still working on the things, I think the price is cheap.  Undecided

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Told yu since day one.

But here are too many children clouding people who speak the truth.

Yeah I told you the shitcoin you were supporting at the time was a scam as well but you didnt believe me.  So why come back here and say "I told you so" ?  Childish nonsense.  

I bought LXC at 1K when the ship went down in a FUD panic and sold at 9K-17K so I made good money here.

If you guys want to invest in a real project look at SDC.  Aside from the obvious trolls that used to infest the coin, ShadowCash has a great dev team and a bright future.

Don`t promote your shitcoin here ! Everyone knows your shitcoin community for its fud campaigns against other coins!

I hated SDC for that same reason, but I set my feelings aside and invested there because the anon tech is the best of any coin. SDC have not one, but several devs that are working fulltime on the coin and will bring a decentralized market (shadowMarket) to life very soon.  so try and look past the fucking trolls(they were the worst of the worst) but rarely even see them online anymore.

It`s not the right place to promote the coins (especially bad reputation coin) you invested! Go and open a new thread for it !

There are several coins which aim to set up dn markets not only your shitcoin !!!

You are right! I will leave you to enjoy LXC, a coin I invested a ton of time and work in and supported like a fanatic, right up until the dev walked away and left me and all the other investors hanging. GL!

Bangomatic is a decent person. Everyone knows that dev lost almost all deadlines, but he always secured the network and infrastructure which is the main in my opinion, LXC code has been even used by others devs because it is a clean and well written code.

Nobody knows what might be happening behind the scenes, perhaps dev has a good team working. The reality is that I also made some money here in the past, but this coin has enormous potential if main features of Librexsend can be released, This thing can explode hard, so I will pick up some.

Crypto is the Wild West, free market, look at BTC at $238,00... If I know that BTC will hit $1.000,00 again in a few months, I could sell all my things and go all in on BTC, but nobody knows. Is not it ?

Stability and great things takes time to happen, the problem on crypto is that everyone is looking to be rich overnight, take a look at cravecoin, the coin hit 800K, and right now it is been traded at 80K, blackcoin was 5K few days ago and right now 15K. The problem on crypto are the traders.

Long time that I don´t see Rat4 to write on Bicointalk, but suddenly overnight BLK went from 5K to 20K, so guys for me LXC is dirty cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Told yu since day one.

Yeah I told you the shitcoin you were supporting at the time was a scam as well but you didnt believe me.  So why come back here and say "I told you so" ?  Childish nonsense.  

I bought LXC at 1K when the ship went down in a FUD panic and sold at 9K-17K so I made good money here.

If you guys want to invest in a real project look at SDC.  Aside from the obvious trolls that used to infest the coin, ShadowCash has a great dev team and a bright future.

Don`t promote your shitcoin here ! Everyone knows your shitcoin community for its fud campaigns against other coins!

I hated SDC for that same reason, but I set my feelings aside and invested there because the anon tech is the best of any coin. SDC have not one, but several devs that are working fulltime on the coin and will bring a decentralized market (shadowMarket) to life very soon.  so try and look past the fucking trolls(they were the worst of the worst) but rarely even see them online anymore.

It`s not the right place to promote the coins (especially bad reputation coin) you invested! Go and open a new thread for it !

There are several coins which aim to set up dn markets not only your shitcoin !!!

You are right! I will leave you to enjoy LXC, a coin I invested a ton of time and work in and supported like a fanatic, right up until the dev walked away and left me and all the other investors hanging. GL!
Activity: 1032
Told yu since day one.

I hated SDC for that same reason, but I set my feelings aside and invested there because the anon tech is the best of any coin. SDC have not one, but several devs that are working fulltime on the coin and will bring a decentralized market (shadowMarket) to life very soon.  so try and look past the fucking trolls(they were the worst of the worst) but rarely even see them online anymore.

legendary
Told yu since day one.

Activity: 1032
Told yu since day one.

legendary
Told yu since day one.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this coin returned again ....... will succeed i believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Also funny/interesting: All the time, the Dev was "ill" and without a single word in this thread he was able to tweet about games... just look at his Tweets in March and April:

https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin
legendary

EVERYBODY WHO IS NEW TO LXC OR HAS A A BAG OF LXC COINS DUMP THEM NOW! THE LXC DEV IS A SCAM ARTIST! HE'S THE ONE THAT PUMPED UP THE PRICE! HE HAS OTHER SCAM COINS THAT HE SWITCHES FROM! BE AWARE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SELL NOW AND DON'T BUY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THIS SCAM COINS TRAP!!!! DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS DUMP ON YOUR BUYS!!!! THE DEV ALTERNATES TO MANY MANY SCAM COINS, NOT JUST THIS ONE! PLEASE STEER AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COIN AND SAVE YOUR BTC!!!!
Please substantiate your arguments, sir. Otherwise, GTFO.

1. Dev away for months
2. Then... showing up again with some "after some...blablabla #tag #every #thing"
3. Huge pump in Volume and price... just because one Tweet, because LXC is the one Coin all were waiting for to restart?
4. Distribution, and that's a hard fact:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11454853
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC  (click on distribution)
5. Bobsurplus pretends "I'm buying, because blablabla"

So... why did the Dev never say a word? Sometimes he was online. Could it be possible he or they bought the majority of Coins at around 1300. And sure, if I would do something like that I would manage that there would be some positive posts, or some guys who scream "Trolls" and "FUD" if some others try to warn... Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Yet, the overall situation with abovementioned 2 wallets and disappearing of the dev without a word written...smells fishy a bit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

EVERYBODY WHO IS NEW TO LXC OR HAS A A BAG OF LXC COINS DUMP THEM NOW! THE LXC DEV IS A SCAM ARTIST! HE'S THE ONE THAT PUMPED UP THE PRICE! HE HAS OTHER SCAM COINS THAT HE SWITCHES FROM! BE AWARE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. SELL NOW AND DON'T BUY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THIS SCAM COINS TRAP!!!! DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS DUMP ON YOUR BUYS!!!! THE DEV ALTERNATES TO MANY MANY SCAM COINS, NOT JUST THIS ONE! PLEASE STEER AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COIN AND SAVE YOUR BTC!!!!
Please substantiate your arguments, sir. Otherwise, GTFO.
Why no announcement from Dev here?Huh Hmmm

He made a post few days ago....blocknet is also a great partner and all coins of blocknet was pumped, the price is dirty cheap in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Why no announcement from Dev here?Huh Hmmm
People are funny. 70% of all money of the world is in the hands of only 13 families and nobody complained about it.   Undecided . Whoever he was the owner of the coins, already sold them at price of peanut… LOL. He sold all in the last pump for about 60 BTC …. now the coins are shared on the other hands. LXC does not have premine, no ICO, no IPO,  this coin just needs some good resourse, I am still holding my coins and looking for to buy some more. Grin
Activity: 298
Told yu since day one.

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I'm not coming back in this. If dev was ill it wasn't hard to say that development is going to wait till he recovers. He was logged few times so it wasn't hard to tell us so we know, instead he logged out without a word written. He just vanished after failed deliveries. This is all weird.

But do what you wan't with your btc's. I will stay away. Good luck to all who decides to enter.

legendary

Sad, but true... Enough red flags since beginning.
Activity: 360
lol,
2 wallet hold around 75% of all coin. (same owner?)
when this image is taken, 2nd wallet already started to withdrawals the coin, from 2.9 milion to 233k ( in the image is 2.4)

bob are you hold all this coin? and u got more for this fake pump? :p

distribution of this coin is fucked up.
buy bob/dev cheap coin  Cheesy

and this move like someone said on twitter, smells fishy...
I believed in librex, but in this situation,dev or not, pump or not, im out.

https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840

Pages:
Jump to: