Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 14. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

im sure the developer is almost back from vacation

Not quite. I have another moth or so before I'm fully recovered.  Wink Rest assured though Librex is constantly being cared for and being developed. I just hate repeating my self unending so when something is done I'll post it here.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Pump it or dump it

im sure the developer is almost back from vacation
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Pump it or dump it
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
This market is in danger of de-listing of bittrex due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Dump it while you can...

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
The nazis should have won the WW2 because of the high tech that they made and e.t.c  - This coin will succeed at all costs !!!! the people must believe !!!
What does this abandoned coin have? POS mobile wallet that looked and worked like shit, needs more than send receive and stake, appearance is everything..... Why do I want this wallet and coin instead of BTC. The answer is I can use btc, this coin is useless now.

go pump your old "Bitcoin" somewhere else...
What else trades for cash? Something's get better with age
legendary
this coin will not die my opinion Smiley
Do you have insider information?
legendary
The nazis should have won the WW2 because of the high tech that they made and e.t.c  - This coin will succeed at all costs !!!! the people must believe !!!
What does this abandoned coin have? POS mobile wallet that looked and worked like shit, needs more than send receive and stake, appearance is everything..... Why do I want this wallet and coin instead of BTC. The answer is I can use btc, this coin is useless now.

Hahaha I love that despite whatever, it STILL hasn't been dumped
There's nothing to dump into, if some has a considerable amount they might as well give it away
Activity: 224
this coin will not die my opinion Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

go pump your old "Bitcoin" somewhere else...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Hahaha I love that despite whatever, it STILL hasn't been dumped
legendary
Guys LXC is dead, sell your coins and buy into INVESTCOIN! Its a new coin and very interesting as well! Here is their link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ic-investcoin-first-coin-with-stock-market-in-wallet-loan-system-992922
   i dont think that lxc is dead Smiley

ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL?Huh? THE DEV HAS BAILED FOR MONTHS NOW, ITS DEAD. LET IT REST IN PEACE ALREADY. SELL THIS SHITCOIN AND GET OVER IT ALREADY

hey dumbo! Do you think next coin will be more successful? Do you think people won't get tired of this shit moving from coin to coin? Nobody buys new coins. You scumbags will be stuck with the ones that were launched in the past. So if this coin doesn't make it i'll not buy into another stupid coin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Guys LXC is dead, sell your coins and buy into INVESTCOIN! Its a new coin and very interesting as well! Here is their link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ic-investcoin-first-coin-with-stock-market-in-wallet-loan-system-992922

ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL?Huh? THE DEV HAS BAILED FOR MONTHS NOW, ITS DEAD. LET IT REST IN PEACE ALREADY. SELL THIS SHITCOIN AND GET OVER IT ALREADY
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wonder when Bob plans on buying his surpressive sellwalls....

Hurry up, Bob, you cunt!
legendary
i believe this coin will come back soon to life !!!!!!!!!! Smiley))
trees working day and night making oxygen for this guy to breathe.......
i believe this coin will come back soon to life !!!!!!!!!! Smiley))
legendary
Devs last post January 25, last active March 15.......Devs lurking but not speaking here on the forum? Why? Everyone here supported him even after the win mobile disaster, it was only his absence that caused the coin to plunge into the depths of bittrex hell
Pages:
Jump to: