Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 156. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Looks like it was just a standard correction, normal on a day that went mostly green. Guess some people wanted easy proffit, poor souls will be crying when we reach 20k, then 50k, then 100k!!! Shocked
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Grin
I am not selling even when it hit $8 per coin  Cheesy
$50 Roll Eyes

waiting for this,, 1LXC=1BTC.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

in that case 1BTC would not be worth +500$ anymore but much less imo
Activity: 238
don't sell and will get there Grin Shocked Cool Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Grin
I am not selling even when it hit $8 per coin  Cheesy
$50 Roll Eyes

waiting for this,, 1LXC=1BTC.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 95
already translated into polski languange
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759526.new#new

my addy: DSYYXnapYosn6VAH8Uv8i5L5AVhswvEw9z
Activity: 193
Was chatting @ Cryptsy guy was saying Android was looking to invest in LXC as well as another coin. Missed the link anybody care to share this link here, pls do.

dude, are you talking about that conversation about a new chip for samsung phones that happened to have LXC in the model number? and then everybody started running with it?  I joked with a wink that, "I heard all new Samsung phones are going to come with the LXC wallet installed."

edit: also, you might hear LXC and HAL with regards to Android.  LXC(Linux Container) and HAL(Hardware Abstraction Layer)
are you rdd dump ?

Negative, but yeah I was there when he posted the link.  I'm nobody.  Cool
Activity: 105
We're sitting at the same price we were at about 6 hours ago. Normal correction for a nice day of profits!!
I laughed this morning when I awoke and noticed my 8k trigger had been met at Cryptsy. Riding them waves  Cool
Activity: 19
We're sitting at the same price we were at about 6 hours ago. Normal correction for a nice day of profits!!
Any updates from librexdev  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Was chatting @ Cryptsy guy was saying Android was looking to invest in LXC as well as another coin. Missed the link anybody care to share this link here, pls do.

dude, are you talking about that conversation about a new chip for samsung phones that happened to have LXC in the model number? and then everybody started running with it?  I joked with a wink that, "I heard all new Samsung phones are going to come with the LXC wallet installed."

edit: also, you might hear LXC and HAL with regards to Android.  LXC(Linux Container) and HAL(Hardware Abstraction Layer)
are you rdd dump ?
Activity: 1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--759489
sir i already translate to tamil language

and this is my wallet
DPFYZt6Hvd3XrTKtiD2kJFeuZNVZ71qsVz
Activity: 193

Activity: 19
Epic!!
legendary
legendary
350000 coin dropped at Bittrex , and the price barely flinched at just under 2000 sat difference. Fucking EPIC, I just picked up another 9000 coins at Cryptsy into my buys.  Cool. BUY N HOLD

Edited: I forgot I transfered some from Bittrex still happy with the coins tho!
Activity: 120
I guess they're not on this thrad

But do they realize they sell their coin really cheap to follow the price of ..... 10 LXC's order

DUDE
LOL

Im shocked it works
 Grin
I am not selling even when it hit $8 per coin  Cheesy
$50 Roll Eyes
legendary
In the windows wallet, settings then options, what does the option to detach databases mean at shutdown?
anybody?

I googled "bitcoin qt detach databases at shutdown" and found some info
thanks
Activity: 63
Down we go again  Huh

don't worry, later on also the price will go up
This time to buy friends, i believe
patient  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Down we go again  Huh

9,000,000 total coins. Hard to keep someone who is holding 100,000+ from dumping which will knock the price down. But as long as Big Bob is still in the coin it'll go up. Once the whale dumps and leaves it's over. (See SDC)
Jump to: