Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 157. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759446.new#new

hi admin. I've made this thread with the language of india / tamil. I apologize for the shortage: D

I adrres following: DHusteGe1iJ9rYsZySLvA2vrky9uAoVa9F
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
In the windows wallet, settings then options, what does the option to detach databases mean at shutdown?
anybody?

I googled "bitcoin qt detach databases at shutdown" and found some info
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
In the windows wallet, settings then options, what does the option to detach databases mean at shutdown?
anybody?
legendary
I sold like half my coins, woke up and wanted to puke. I bought them back for a little over what I sold for. I didn't think coins with actual substance mattered anymore. Looks like we're going to touch 70 - 100k in a few weeks. This doesn't look like a pump and dump anymore. It looks more like suppression and accumulation. Those floors are rock hard and not budging.

+1  for 70-100k. More and more people start to realise that this is a coin with a serious development, ambitious plans and a marketcap of 5-10mln $. And they hurry up to buy while it's that cheap. I personally think that when Dev and his team put all those planned innovations into life LXC will be in the TOP 10 or even TOP 5 coins. And I'm sure many will agree with me about that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I just tweeted Mintpal to add this coin. You all should too Smiley

Tweeted  Grin

Tweeted X2   Cool  keep it going!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
XC had 5 mil and hit 250k - Cloak 5 mil another 200k coin - Librex 10 Mil, sitting at 11k  - its has potential to 10x the price what it is now to be within the same price range and dynamics that XC and Cloak were sitting at.

I put LXC as a 100k coin. 

Yes the prices right now are dirt cheap if you consider this.

party on rockapella!

+ 1000

AMAZING ANONYMITY TECHNOLOGY (SIDE CHAIN)

200K sat is not a dream... It is possible for sure. People have to think that we are only trading at small exchanges now, when Librexcoin to hit in Asia or major exchanges add it, This coin will be huge, price still pretty cheap ...
legendary

Tweeted  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I did too. Moolah as well.
Activity: 12
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
XC had 5 mil and hit 250k - Cloak 5 mil another 200k coin - Librex 10 Mil, sitting at 11k  - its has potential to 10x the price what it is now to be within the same price range and dynamics that XC and Cloak were sitting at.

I put LXC as a 100k coin. 

Yes the prices right now are dirt cheap if you consider this.

party on rockapella!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
do you know when mintpall will add LXC?

+1 for chrissommer, trex is HORRIBLE

bought at 6000 and 7000 im happy
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
I sold like half my coins, woke up and wanted to puke. I bought them back for a little over what I sold for. I didn't think coins with actual substance mattered anymore. Looks like we're going to touch 70 - 100k in a few weeks. This doesn't look like a pump and dump anymore. It looks more like suppression and accumulation. Those floors are rock hard and not budging.
Activity: 56
Thanks for your cooperation  Grin

PS. Bittrex is such an ugly exchange
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Hum ok
I hope you are not the same dev like Crypt and his promising anon who never comes since 2 months

Lol, s'te rageur. T'es Français alors je réponds en Français.

Ils n'ont jamais rien promis.... la dernière date qu'ils ont annoncer c'était ce mois-ci en disant que l'anon wallet arriver dans moins de 1mois.. Du coup... tu dis que de la merde Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Looks like 10k is new floor! Look at that lovely bounce!
Activity: 56
I should buy more. Show me your sell orders Smiley
Jump to: