Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 168. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Lol at those who sold or didn't buy when we were at 5.5k

So glad I bought back in myself.  After the stupid FUD that crashed this coin at the beginning, I lost a lot, when I sold out because of that idiot.  But LXC was able to wheel me back in, and I was able to get in around 5k.
man this will surpass the 200k barrier better than cloak Cheesy
Activity: 136

So glad I bought back in myself.  After the stupid FUD that crashed this coin at the beginning, I lost a lot, when I sold out because of that idiot.  But LXC was able to wheel me back in, and I was able to get in around 5k.
That's great!  Next stop MP.  Which would seem like a smart thing to do, since their volume is way down anyway.  You'd think they'd back a winner.

MintPal has a very user-friendly interface, it would not hurt to take care commissioning decent coin type LXC, what would they survive in a hard competitive world cryptocurrency.

MP is very user friendly.  One of my favorite trading sites. 
Activity: 135
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
That's great!  Next stop MP.  Which would seem like a smart thing to do, since their volume is way down anyway.  You'd think they'd back a winner.

MintPal has a very user-friendly interface, it would not hurt to take care commissioning decent coin type LXC, what would they survive in a hard competitive world cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Welcome to Cryptsy Librex community!

Thx... what about LXC/USD pair ?  Cool

If it gets the volume we would be glad to.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

LOL, a bit late, but better late then never.

Thank's for having us.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

Thx... what about LXC/USD pair ?  Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

Attract volumes of John! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Huh

What's that supposed to mean. I want to talk to him but I cant message him on twitter because he no follow me.

You guys think he's here with us?

He's probably lurking around the thread maybe posting under another username who knows.

Here's his twitter account: https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale

Huh

What's that supposed to mean. I want to talk to him but I cant message him on twitter because he no follow me.

You guys think he's here with us?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Its always best to release great news on Tuesday. Grin
No news, no moon  Sad

There will be news. I think its the librexxsend whitepaper and some explanations. And who knows, maybe even mintpal will add us today or tomorrow like cryptsy did.

Mintpal is undergoing changes by Moolah, they will be announcing it shortly based on a tweet from Moolah.
No news, no moon  Sad

There will be news. I think its the librexxsend whitepaper and some explanations. And who knows, maybe even mintpal will add us today or tomorrow like cryptsy did.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 178
I'm goin to the office, good luck.
Jump to: