Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 169. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Today is the day.. Is the news ready yet dev?

what news?

I think its the whitepaper for librexsend. But maybe its something else.

Mintpal adding?

Whitepaper...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

what news?

I think its the whitepaper for librexsend. But maybe its something else.

Mintpal adding?
Activity: 56
i think lots of btcd profits are going to be put to lxc. good times.

Sure Smiley
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
This coin is going to be the next cloak.  So much going for it!  Great job dev!  Cant wait to see how zerocash will work.
Activity: 243
i think lots of btcd profits are going to be put to lxc. good times.
Just downloaded Librexcoin wallet on smartphone!! Is syncing!!  Smiley I'll test it and post a review!!
I find it funny to those who bet on Cryptsy orders to buy at 45K and trying to dump Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Can someone explain how zerocash actually works? Very anxious for a white paper, but I'll take just the cliff notes if someone's got them.

Maybe this?
http://zerocash-project.org

Pretty much a P2P without the blockchain transaction. Thus, leaving you with pure Anonymous transaction.
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Can someone explain how zerocash actually works? Very anxious for a white paper, but I'll take just the cliff notes if someone's got them.
New image coming for ATM. (issues)

"We will be doing a review of coins on MintPal and Moolah at the weekend. Developers and communities are welcome to submit requests." mintpal and moolah.io  We need as many people as we can to submit requests to mintpal and moolah.io to add LibrexCoin to their exchange and merchant service. Also tweet this message as well so others will help get us added. Smiley

I have reached out to moolah. You all should do the same and we can get on mintpal and see real growth.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
New image coming for ATM. (issues)

"We will be doing a review of coins on MintPal and Moolah at the weekend. Developers and communities are welcome to submit requests." mintpal and moolah.io  We need as many people as we can to submit requests to mintpal and moolah.io to add LibrexCoin to their exchange and merchant service. Also tweet this message as well so others will help get us added. Smiley
Amazing. Thanks dev for the update.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
On behalf of the LibrexCoin team and coin holders I woulld like to thank Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/282 and btc-martket https://btc-market.org/?Pair=LXC_BTC exchanges for adding LibrexCoin (LXC) to their markets.

LibrexSend's base (underlying) code is done and is now in testing and optimizing. Gui currently being designed and coded. White paper on this feature to release within 24 hrs. (much sooner)

Staking pos wallet for Win mobile devices is starting development.  

Electrum wallet being considered for integration with LibrexCoin.

The never ending waves of good news  Cool
On cryptsy terrible rogues work  Grin Ready to buy up to 45K  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Librex Coin IS the next CLOAK - only this time with a working anon system!!! 

Cloak hit +200k didnt it Wink

Librex should do 100k easily.  buy them up now or die.  buy or die bitches. 

Keep the momentum goin gents, should be a great night!
Jump to: