Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 188. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
An update on developments. A lot of our road map goals are on or ahead of schedule. Some great things are coming! Cool

Some have asked so I will answer. What is LibrexSend? Huh  What can it do? Huh What can't it do? Huh  Well I will let the white paper speak for it's self when it releases in the next day or so but I can tell some things that LibrexCoin fans have been itching to know.  Grin

1.) It is a stand alone app. It is two party compliant. That means both sender and receiver of LibrexCoins have to have it and use it in in order to send LibrexCoins anonymously to each other. This makes it merchant friendly for those that do not want or cannot accept anonymous transactions. It also allows people who favor discreet anonymous transaction to do so as well. We value choice and and freedom in how you sue you LibrexCoins.

2.) It is trust-less and decentralized.  

3.) It is on track for it's release. Testing has begun.
with Librex send is it possible the price above 200k, and when the zerocash will be released Smiley ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
An update on developments. A lot of our road map goals are on or ahead of schedule. Some great things are coming! Cool

Some have asked so I will answer. What is LibrexSend? Huh  What can it do? Huh What can't it do? Huh  Well I will let the white paper speak for it's self when it releases in the next day or so but I can tell some things that LibrexCoin fans have been itching to know.  Grin

1.) It is a stand alone app. It is two party compliant. That means both sender and receiver of LibrexCoins have to have it and use it in in order to send LibrexCoins anonymously to each other. This makes it merchant friendly for those that do not want or cannot accept anonymous transactions. It also allows people who favor discreet anonymous transaction to do so as well. We value choice and and freedom in how you sue you LibrexCoins.

2.) It is trust-less and decentralized.  

3.) It is on track for it's release. Testing has begun.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Sinetek who has made both the Android and iOS pos coin staking wallets for LibrexCoin under contract has officially joined the Librex Dev team. Please welcome him aboard! We are very pleased to have him join us! WE have many exciting things planned and he will help make them a reality.  Cool

I wake up to more FANTASTIC new!  Welcome aboard Sinetek!!

Things just keep getting better and better! Cool

We welcome you to munshkin land
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XzFNLJIpUQ
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Sinetek who has made both the Android and iOS pos coin staking wallets for LibrexCoin under contract has officially joined the Librex Dev team. Please welcome him aboard! We are very pleased to have him join us! WE have many exciting things planned and he will help make them a reality.  Cool

I wake up to more FANTASTIC news!  Welcome aboard Sinetek!!

Things just keep getting better and better! Cool
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Those accumulation and supression. Got a strong feeling that $LXC huge wave is on the way. What you guys think???
Price may not move until more features are released (sept). Right now it is just mobile wallets only. We need to wait until LXC has more than just mobile wallets. When the planned real development is released, we will see the price rise.

Check out his 5 posts. He backs and or trolls with ItsNotMe here and in another coin that dared to use SDC open source software. SDC troll.  Roll Eyes what's with these SDC guys? Not happy with your big pump?
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
Those accumulation and supression. Got a strong feeling that $LXC huge wave is on the way. What you guys think???

Someone using a bot to accumulate coin at a certain price point. Bot uses small sells to drop price down a bit then someone gobbles up a bunch. It's shitty but it Is what's going on. This coin needs to hit another exchange like minpal or crptsy or bter. Once on a few big ones the price will be a lot harder to manipulate as it will be seen in the differences between the 2 or 3 places.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Price may not move until more features are released (sept). Right now it is just mobile wallets only. We need to wait until LXC has more than just mobile wallets. When the planned real development is released, we will see the price rise.
arz
Activity: 261
Some fun and a chance to get some LibrexCoins.  We offer a reward of 1000 LXC for the first video with two people transferring their coins by iOS wallet qr scanner. First vid posted here of it being done gets the coins.  Cool

Still not achieved. It needs to have it all the request elements. Smiley
arz
Activity: 261
Lets go to the MOON now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Some of you guys have appallingly weak hands to sell at 4500. There has never been as much steam behind this coin as there is right now and you are dumping the price. That's why so many here never make more than 1 BTC regardless of how much time they spend 'trading'.

I'm afraid you will regret this; the buy support for this coin lurks OFF the order book. It tends to come in after the weak have dumped and suddenly several BTC worth gets bought up then its 'quiet' again.

It's sad that people haven't realized this yet but if that's the way its going to be then I and others here will profit off of your actions. You can try and give people advice and help them out all day long but some folks will never listen and sadly never learn. Your BTC will become someone else's BTC unless you rationally and unemotionally assess the outlook for this market and see that on the balance of probabilities it will go up 50% before it drops 50%.

Activity: 4
youtube link :3 i fell asleep lol. heading in to work now. but i'll try to finish editing the video.

http://youtu.be/z_Ql50fwY10

DLNZJ4dxAn9jDy76VULXBXMKDx1pDGKnwE
Activity: 331
Some fun and a chance to get some LibrexCoins.  We offer a reward of 1000 LXC for the first video with two people transferring their coins by iOS wallet qr scanner. First vid posted here of it being done gets the coins.  Cool

smokim87 thanks and done. Smiley

I'll add another 600 LXC along with sinetek's donation. Where should I send the coins to?

ill add another 600 into this, as above let me know where to send
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Some fun and a chance to get some LibrexCoins.  We offer a reward of 1000 LXC for the first video with two people transferring their coins by iOS wallet qr scanner. First vid posted here of it being done gets the coins.  Cool

I'll add another 600 LXC along with sinetek's donation. Where should I send the coins to?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
not between two people, nor using the qr scanner.. lol sorry! but no one else is home  Embarrassed

original copy
https://mega.co.nz/#!GNVXWCrD!plGimaRMK8mexCJIRMJ9CprRVWycu6SuhkW_CIO06bg

editing it now Tongue

Youtube Smiley
Activity: 4
not between two people, nor using the qr scanner.. lol sorry! but no one else is home  Embarrassed

original copy
https://mega.co.nz/#!GNVXWCrD!plGimaRMK8mexCJIRMJ9CprRVWycu6SuhkW_CIO06bg

editing it now Tongue
Activity: 432
Librexcoin has fulfilled all the promises, and even doing extra launching off the roadmap, congratulations Devs !!! I have no doubt that we will see 200K sat in a few weeks. Librexcoin was the first coin with android staking wallet 100% innovative, they also made a ninja launch of the iOS mobile Wallet in native iOS code. There are so many incredible things that will be implemented, just read the roadmap...

DO NOT MISS THIS TRAIN !!

Androide Mobile wallet (released)
iOS Mobile wallet (released, but out of roadmap)  Shocked
Librexsend™ (Decentralized Anonymity) September...
Librexchage™ (P2P Exchange)
Librex atm™ (ATM Machines)
Libzerocoin™ (Zerocoin Anonymity)
And a lot of things that will surprise along the way...

BUY, BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

Activity: 21

Hello all, I'll top this up, an additional 600 LXC from me for this.

-- Sinetek
Some fun and a chance to get some LibrexCoins.  We offer a reward of 1000 LXC for the first video with two people transferring their coins by iOS wallet qr scanner. First vid posted here of it being done gets the coins.  Cool

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
WE are proud to now officially announce the release of LibrexCoin's fully functional and Intuitive iOS mobile wallet that supports staking. It also has Qr code reader/scanner that makes it very versatile. ,  It is available now for Cydia and soon to be released pending Apple approval on Apple app store.

We hope you like. It was custom made in native iOS code especially for LibrexCoin to function and work cleanly and intuitively on Apple devices with iOS 7 and higher.  This is one of many planned release coming in the next days and weeks from the LibrexCoin team.

https://www.myrepospace.com/profile/sinetek/592028/LibrexCoin_Wallet iOS 7 and up.

Here is the easiest way to install it.

1) Have Jail broken Phone
2) Open Cydia, Add repo: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/sinetek/
3) Select repo sinetek, install Librexwallet

" At last a mobile wallet for LibrexCoin!
Handle your coins on the go. With super fast transaction times, LibrexCoin is the perfect currency for making micropayments as you go.
This wallet is a full node client, which means that you will own a copy of the Blockchain on your device, further increasing your security.
This wallet supports staking and QR scanning "

Replace the bolded link with the correct one: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/sinetek/

Edit: Possible to make the iOS wallet compatible with old version? I still run iOS 5.
Jump to: