Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 191. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Cannot stake on android  because dont have mature coins what is that? Angry

Once you put some coin in the wallet it takes a few hrs for the coins to mature. Once they mature then they will be available for staking. Same for all PoS wallets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cannot stake on android  because dont have mature coins what is that? Angry
legendary
When the announcement Wallet iOS?

Nobody knows except the ninja DEV  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
When the announcement Wallet iOS?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Can't wait for IOS app either, looks amazing.

Should be a big deal, there are no altcoins with iOS wallets much less a STAKING iOS wallet.  It's very important and fits in nicely with the dev's idea of a digital currency that can work in the real world.

I know man a real FIRST. With this devs track record we all know its ganna work as intended. I can see it now, staking on the iPad while im sleeping. Waking up with a big smile on my face.

Its also going to be great for face to face transactions. Selling something on CL and accepting LXC....just take your phone instead of your laptop.
Activity: 136

Should be a big deal, there are no altcoins with iOS wallets much less a STAKING iOS wallet.  It's very important and fits in nicely with the dev's idea of a digital currency that can work in the real world.

Holy shit?  Really?  This would be the first?  Man....that's impressive.  If/when this happens, and it's in the very near future....good things will be on the horizon!
Activity: 135

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
When Apple comes out wallet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
legendary
Yes I loaded the app on a Galaxy S5 last night and blockchain sync took 16 minutes.

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
MORE STAKE FOR THE NON-BELIEVER.

Also have not been charging the phone and as you can see only 5% less battery in 4 hrs of staking & listening to Pandora as well.

Thanks Bangomatic, Staking abilities also works fine for me, and everybody know about it, by the way Librexcoin Android wallet has a superfast sync blockchain, less than 15 minutes, it is insane fast, do not drain battery, I love this App ...

I can hardly wait for the IOS wallet ...

Every successfull coins has Trolls/Fud/Spam. Thats just one way
to say "YOUR COIN LOOKS INTERESTING..."

The price of LXC is crazy cheap, Librexcoin was the first coin with android staking wallet 100% innovative, there are so many incredible things that will be implemented, just read the roadmap.

Librexsend™ (Decentralized Anonymity)
Librexchage™ (P2P Exchange)
Librex atm™ (ATM Machines)
Libzerocoin™ (Zerocoin Anonymity)
And a lot of things that will surprise along the way...

I have no doubt that this coin can reach over 200K sat in a few weeks, BUY, BUY, BUY and HOLD, HOLD, HOLD,  in my view Librexcoin [LXC] is by far the best coin from the last 6 months.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Thats pretty damn cool bangomatic, Cant wait for the iOS one myself

You wont have to wait long. Smiley
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
hi people, anyone know who owns the librexcoin facebook page?
the page should include a little more info than just the logo Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LibrexCoin/1455943164672998?ref=ts&fref=ts

Agreed - May well be that the devs do not own that however so it might not be possible to update it. A lot of people create pages for things then disappear leaving it in an un-updatable state lol

Looks like it was only created a couple of days ago, maybe they'll update it soon.  Otherwise might be worth making another one by the Dev or community?

It was one we had one made before as a personal page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008072747753 . The newer one is a proper page and should be used.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/LibrexCoin/1455943164672998?ref=ts&fref=ts  We've been very busy working on software developments and haven't had time for superficial improvements. I will be migrating all of our latest news and developments over to our new facebook page within the next few days. Thank you for your patience and support.

As for  "LXCcoin". This is the Last time I will talk about this. LXC is our abbreviation or 'ticker initials'. "LCXcoin" is an entirely separate entity that has nothing to do with our coin. They aren't even based in America.  It would be like confusing Lakeshore Technical College with Litecoin(LTC).
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Thats pretty damn cool bangomatic, Cant wait for the iOS one myself
legendary
MORE STAKE FOR THE NON-BELIEVER.

Also have not been charging the phone and as you can see only 5% less battery in 4 hrs of staking & listening to Pandora as well.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Hey, man. Great job so far. How's progress on Librexsend coming?

Small update:

LibrexSend is on track for its release at end of month early Sept.

iOS I can't say too much with the comp watching. I will say testing has gone quite well. Smiley

Are you planning on having an outside source check the LibrexSend anonymity code?  Will it be a "trustless" system?  Apparently there has not been a proven "trustless" system created yet.  Cloakcoin recently published that their "trustless" anonymity system was not trustless after all, but they were up front about it and let the community know.

Keep up the great work!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any sells are being met with even larger buys - strong signs of an uptrend coming. While BTC has shot up $25 in 2 hours lol

Where BTC goes so too do the Alts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How about getting added at cryptsy?

Looks good. The cryptsy-staff is checking the code right now, after that the process should be complete. Patience.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I LOADED SOME COIN IN THE WALLET YESTERDAY
TO TEST STAKING, AGAIN, AND IT STAKES.

Hmmm... stake
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
this thread is getting some action - seems like interest is rising

Tip:  I tweeted about LibrexCoin and included hash tag #IOS - it got Favorited and re-tweeted way more than my average tweets  TLDR: Include #IOS hashtag if u want to go viral
Jump to: