Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 190. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 135
funny, shadow is pump and shadow supporter coming here for fud and discredit lxc.... need a bit more buy support?

ShadowCoin has no class. They go to all kinds of coins and troll not just LXC even though its their "fav" to troll. They just trolled some coin's launch the other day because they used "open source" material in their coin from ShadowCoin. Oh gawd how dare they use code that SDC dev made available to anyone to use. They troll constantly. All it really does is give their coin a fucking bad name.  Angry

and lxc doesn't troll? I think its a two way street. Pretty much every coin fuds every other coin.

Yes we do have very active trolls on both sides. I stated yesterday that I would delete troll posts from or about SDC and LXC and their respective trolls and I meant it. I deleted over 30 posts. I edited my LibrexCoin iOS wallet comment's to be more appealing to SDC fans who read our thread.

Thanks for being on top of things. Nice seeing a dev that takes shit seriously.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
funny, shadow is pump and shadow supporter coming here for fud and discredit lxc.... need a bit more buy support?

ShadowCoin has no class. They go to all kinds of coins and troll not just LXC even though its their "fav" to troll. They just trolled some coin's launch the other day because they used "open source" material in their coin from ShadowCoin. Oh gawd how dare they use code that SDC dev made available to anyone to use. They troll constantly. All it really does is give their coin a fucking bad name.  Angry

and lxc doesn't troll? I think its a two way street. Pretty much every coin fuds every other coin.

Yes we do have very active trolls on both sides. I stated yesterday that I would delete troll posts from or about SDC and LXC and their respective trolls and I meant it. I deleted over 30 posts. I edited my LibrexCoin iOS wallet comment's to be more appealing to SDC fans who read our thread.
Activity: 224
Librex coin is coin for 200k  im starting to think even more ............
Activity: 476

Activity: 124

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Very funny to see  trolls from competitive threads claiming LXC wallet doesn't work or some  Cheesy

It's working great for everyone except those dickheads so no wonder Dev deletes their bullshit posts.

P.S. Never seen so much fud in any other thread... This is a very good sign for LibrexCoin  Grin
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
If they are the same why does it take 8> hrs to sync the SDC mobile wallet and <20Min to sync LXC mobile wallet?

answer: they arent the same.

and pls dont put a "dealwithit" image up here,please.......im begging.

SDC's 8hrs to lXC's 15mins? 2 weeks more for block chain on SDC? Thats why it takes so long? . SDC trolls are high on drugs? lolz
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Now you are putting words into peoples mouths.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Great coin and super mobile wallets!
Activity: 136

Nice try....you fail at FUDding.  Go back to your piece of shit coin. 
Activity: 432
So Shadow already announced their IOS Wallet, Come on LibreX Dev what you waiting on!!!!!

It's not a competition, I'd rather the Dev release it when it's ready, than hurry it out and it have issues.
+1 i too would rather have it right, bug free and ready to rock at launch

Don't worry. We strive on quality and a reliable product. Our iOS wallet is a hand crafted in native iOS code. It will have great features and it will work perfectly on the iOS application as it's made for it in iOS' own native code. We didn't paste a (BC) QT wallet into an iOS app. It will be worth the wait. Smiley Quality Innovative Trust worthy.  

Many Thanks dev, guys please stop with this fucking war, our fight is not with them our fight is with the TOP 10 coins ... Because we will be there soon.  Cool
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
So Shadow already announced their IOS Wallet, Come on LibreX Dev what you waiting on!!!!!

It's not a competition, I'd rather the Dev release it when it's ready, than hurry it out and it have issues.

Don't worry. We strive on quality and a reliable product. Our iOS wallet is a hand crafted in native iOS code. It will have great features and it will work perfectly on the iOS application as it's made for it in iOS' own native code. It will be worth the wait. Smiley Quality Innovative Trust worthy.  

Edited for peace sake.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Why aren't we seeing a good buy support? Is the price purposely held?

Don't worry, you'll see some more buy support from me tomorrow.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

lol! You guys are getting emotional, Chill!
Activity: 331

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 238
Thanks for letting me know  Cheesy
Activity: 432
Cannot stake on android  because dont have mature coins what is that? Angry

Once you put some coin in the wallet it takes a few hrs for the coins to mature. Once they mature then they will be available for staking. Same for all PoS wallets.

Have you ever used any coin POS? The coins needs to stay in the your wallet open for some time to mature and then the wallet will start staking, this is the procedure for any POS coin, in any wallet (windows, Linux, Mac or Android)  Wink
Jump to: