Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 183. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good investment

Dropped a few BTC into this project
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
The dirty whale that dumped to create panic in the morning, is trying to buy cheap right now. Guys buy LXC and hold it, because LXC gonna above 200K sat in a few weeks, Do not dump your coins for whales, hold your coins and make the whales overpay for your coins and please put some buying support to sustain the price ... Do not dump into loss, because this is the game of whales ...

Sorry. If a whale suspected a big jump like you claim of 200k sats, he wouldn't about lowering it a few hundred sats when it is around 4200 now. You can not create the myth when it does not exist in this instance.

LOL.... Are you the whale ? Are you nervous ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
The dirty whale that dumped to create panic in the morning, is trying to buy cheap right now. Guys buy LXC and hold it, because LXC gonna above 200K sat in a few weeks, Do not dump your coins for whales, hold your coins and make the whales overpay for your coins and please put some buying support to sustain the price ... Do not dump into loss, because this is the game of whales ...

Sorry. If a whale suspected a big jump like you claim of 200k sats, he wouldn't about lowering it a few hundred sats when it is around 4200 now. You can not create the myth when it does not exist in this instance.
Activity: 432
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Hello Smiley

I have made a Chinese thread for everyone..

Here it is..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752427.new#new

Thank you and keep up the great work devs!! Cheesy
Activity: 252
I can't see all this hype in current price Sad
you can't see cuz  your all over the place fuding coins down and pumping them up

You mean fuding other coins and hyping SDC. youngmike is a sdc troll, and he is on my ignore list because of it.

No. I might be a troll but not a one coin believer. Yes I'm in SDC but also in LXC... Just bumping topics when it's quiet, fooling around,, you know
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
you can't see cuz  your all over the place fuding coins down and pumping them up

You mean fuding other coins and hyping SDC. youngmike is a sdc troll, and he is on my ignore list because of it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
its a matter of time to see 80k then gradually  much more .......
Wishfull thinking imho, but we'll see...
IMO 100k + with the road map ahead and the quality of this coin already established. This coin will make history with zerocoin  implemented.
200k + after zero coin implementation any thing under 50k is down right theft (stealing from stupid)
legendary
you can't see cuz  your all over the place fuding coins down and pumping them up
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

Pumped into BTC, then vice versa - the constant swing Smiley
Activity: 252
legendary
IMO 100k + with the road map ahead and the quality of this coin already established. This coin will make history with zerocoin  implemented.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 224

DO NOT MISS THIS TRAIN !!!
  YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOLD FOR 200k !!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Why not ??

Karples says we will see 250ksat

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
its a matter of time to see 80k then gradually  much more .......
Why not ??

Once the whale & pump/dump group moves on to other coins, we can start seeing an increase in price.

When will this be? No idea.

Honestly I'm glad they aren't pumping it high then crashing it.

Keep accumulating cheap coins and at some point we can get the upperhand.

Based on the tech Librexcoin will bring, and the marketcap, we should easily be able to achieve 200K.

It wont happen over night though. Probably 4 months JMHO

If not for whale games, and the "mother of all FUD storms" we would already be in the 20K's
Why not ??
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Oops, thought I was in the LibrexCoin Thread.

It is and I deleted any of the SDC comments and replies. Take those to SDC's thread for discussion. Please don't troll them or about them in this thread or theirs. We do not want coin wars.  Wink
Jump to: