Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 184. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Looks like Clustercoin is about to sell out on the ICO - any drops in price are most likely to be linked to people trying their hand there, don't sweat it.

Whale games. Who else  dumps 4/5 btc from a high to knock down buy support to 4000 and then buys as much if not more back? If you wanted BTC you sell in small blocks so you get them most from your coin sell off. Not crash the price.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Not bad price for coin that you can actually buy something with it....time to buy ...  Wink
Nice little dip to scoop up some more coins. It's headed north again!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Not bad price for coin that you can actually buy something with it....time to buy ...  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi what is purpose of this coin? Anon + merchant adoption + POS?

What's difference compared to bitcoin, blackcoin or xcurrency?

The difference is the more sells I eat up, the bigger the 'mini' walls get. seriously, doesn't anyone hold anymore?

There is less and less money to go about.. "Distribution growth" starts sucking more and more... :p market is slowly drying up

If it can't break through 6000 then it will retest the last stable floor. Many coins are going down so its not just us.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

The difference is the more sells I eat up, the bigger the 'mini' walls get. seriously, doesn't anyone hold anymore?

There is less and less money to go about.. "Distribution growth" starts sucking more and more... :p market is slowly drying up
Activity: 168

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like Clustercoin is about to sell out on the ICO - any drops in price are most likely to be linked to people trying their hand there, don't sweat it.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
I'm gonna talk about something that is always uncomfortable. We are near the all time high. People sometimes get scared when reaching this highs because they see a previous drop and think it can happen again. Let's keep in mind that in LXC'S case we would have seen bigger prices had the dev and the coin not suffered one of the most vicious FUD ATTACKS I have ever seen.

Things got tough but the dev stepped up in a big way. He got his 5+ out of 5 stars proof of dev and kept on delivering and delivering and delivering. I see us breaking through and making 10k on the coming days and from then it will pick up mad speed. I'm psyched.  If you haven't gotten some of these coins  now you will cry later at not getting in when the time was right!  

That FUD was indeed insane. Never seen anything like it.
Nearing that price point again I dont see anything holding us back from going above and beyond that old ATH. After that initial break through we will be certain to reach a new ATH and keep moving.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've been keeping an eye on this coin and have been invested in it for a couple weeks. Good job and I look forward to seeing where it goes. Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Very exciting!  So much room for growth here, all the new implementations upcoming, I think I'm addicted to this coin I keep buying n smiling
Lovely little shakeout there - cheers for the cheap coins, now, time to go up ;-)
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Bounty has been paid. Thank you very much for doing it. I will also send 250 LXC to the other guy that tried earlier too. He still made a video showing the apps working and that's cool with me.Smiley  @freshmarketism Just pm me your LXC addy.

FYI Posting coin addresses and transaction ID's in the thread can get you banned by BTCtalk admins.

heaven forbid we post crypto coin addresses or tranaction IDs on the worlds most popular crypto coin forum - wtf is wrong with the internet these days ?
Activity: 224
We can be thankful to SDC and Cloak for giving us a verifiable baseline for this coin. On recent market activity we can expect 10,000 Satoshi Minimum over the next 24-48 hours.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Bounty has been paid. Thank you very much for doing it. I will also send 250 LXC to the other guy that tried earlier too. He still made a video showing the apps working and that's cool with me.Smiley  @freshmarketism Just pm me your LXC addy.

FYI Posting coin addresses and transaction ID's in the thread can get you banned by BTCtalk admins.
Activity: 432

DO NOT MISS THIS TRAIN !!!
Activity: 365
?

sent
Thanks for the great app. I will update with staking result.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
@Librexcoindev
Received. Thanks!
Should I remove the addy?
Removed. Thanks for warning.
Jump to: