Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 189. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Sinetek who has made both the Android and iOS pos coin staking wallets for LibrexCoin under contract has officially joined the Librex Dev team. Please welcome him aboard! We are very pleased to have him join us! WE have many exciting things planned and he will help make them a reality.  Cool

The wallet also has Scan QR code and sync in 17 minutes, superfast,  really amazing....  Shocked  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Sinetek who has made both the Android and iOS pos coin staking wallets for LibrexCoin under contract has officially joined the Librex Dev team. Please welcome him aboard! We are very pleased to have him join us! WE have many exciting things planned and he will help make them a reality.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Got it working on the iPad, great job !
WE are proud to now officially announce the release of LibrexCoin's fully functional and Intuitive iOS mobile wallet that supports staking. It also has Qr code reader/scanner that makes it very versatile. ,  It is available now for Cydia and soon to be released pending Apple approval on Apple app store.

We hope you like. It was custom made in native iOS code especially for LibrexCoin to function and work cleanly and intuitively on Apple devices with iOS 7 and higher.  This is one of many planned release coming in the next days and weeks from the LibrexCoin team.

https://www.myrepospace.com/profile/sinetek/592028/LibrexCoin_Wallet iOS 7 and up.

Here is the easiest way to install it.

1) Have Jail broken Phone
2) Open Cydia, Add repo: http://myrepo/sinetek
3) Select repo sinetek, install Librexwallet

" At last a mobile wallet for LibrexCoin!
Handle your coins on the go. With super fast transaction times, LibrexCoin is the perfect currency for making micropayments as you go.
This wallet is a full node client, which means that you will own a copy of the Blockchain on your device, further increasing your security.
This wallet supports staking and QR scanning "

Woh this is awesome!  If I had an apple device I would install it right now!

The wallet also has Scan QR code amazing....  Grin

WE are proud to now officially announce the release of LibrexCoin's fully functional and Intuitive iOS mobile wallet that supports staking. It also has Qr code reader/scanner that makes it very versatile. ,  It is available now for Cydia and soon to be released pending Apple approval on Apple app store.

We hope you like. It was custom made in native iOS code especially for LibrexCoin to function and work cleanly and intuitively on Apple devices with iOS 7 and higher.  This is one of many planned release coming in the next days and weeks from the LibrexCoin team.

https://www.myrepospace.com/profile/sinetek/592028/LibrexCoin_Wallet iOS 7 and up.

Here is the easiest way to install it.

1) Have Jail broken Phone
2) Open Cydia, Add repo: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/sinetek/
3) Select repo sinetek, install Librexwallet

" At last a mobile wallet for LibrexCoin!
Handle your coins on the go. With super fast transaction times, LibrexCoin is the perfect currency for making micropayments as you go.
This wallet is a full node client, which means that you will own a copy of the Blockchain on your device, further increasing your security.
This wallet supports staking and QR scanning "

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What's the next big development to come on this front?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Wow moved coin from bittrex to android wallet was unconfirmed in a sec and confirmed in less than a minute, that's fucking awesome!

Yes our Android is real fast. The wallet is highly optimized for Android os.  Cool
dev 200k price is it possible with all of  these feauters maybe is ? Smiley

What are the features of the coin other than android? I dont see a list. Maybe there should be a list.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/librexcoin-relaunched-zerocoin-implementation/2014/08/07

https://lazycoins.com/trade#lxc-btc
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow moved coin from bittrex to android wallet was unconfirmed in a sec and confirmed in less than a minute, that's fucking awesome!

Yes our Android is real fast. The wallet is highly optimized for Android os.  Cool
dev 200k price is it possible with all of  these feauters maybe is ? Smiley

What are the features of the coin other than android? I dont see a any other features. Maybe there should be a list. Investors need this information.
Did I miss something? Price jumped up.  Shocked

High quality coin, High quality Dev team = people wanting to buy in

Grin Just a little spark and this coin will take off, buy while still cheap.
Activity: 210
Did I miss something? Price jumped up.  Shocked

High quality coin, High quality Dev team = people wanting to buy in
Activity: 327
Can some one send me a few coins to test my android wallet?
DQfLSNCDnTWLeC9roPNBaoec4iZjddJkE9
Activity: 210
Living the dream
Did I miss something? Price jumped up.  Shocked
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
No more mucking around. We are going up now and it's gonna be glorious. Tried the android wallet on the commute home from work - its is indeed staggeringly fast - almost thought there was something wrong with it it registered and confirmed so quick - Nope! Just a quality bit of hardware. Staking works as intended as well. 10,000 is the minimum, 20,000 more than likely given the rise in the price of Cloak these past few days. Markets have to reach an equilibrium with each other -you can't have 3 coins going up while the other stays still, eventually people go "That's it! I can't take it anymore!" and start buying the coin that is yet to have its 100%+ rise in price.

The speed of the android wallet + the ability to use this coins ANYWHERE Bitcoin is accepted in record time is our competitive advantage. NOTHING is going to stifle the rise of Librexcoin now, the manipulators can only hold the flood water back for so long before they become overwhelmed and have to let the market determine a true and fair value without their hand holding it down.

Yep guilty of being that person many times.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No more mucking around. We are going up now and it's gonna be glorious. Tried the android wallet on the commute home from work - its is indeed staggeringly fast - almost thought there was something wrong with it it registered and confirmed so quick - Nope! Just a quality bit of software. Staking works as intended as well. 10,000 is the minimum, 20,000 more than likely given the rise in the price of Cloak these past few days. Markets have to reach an equilibrium with each other -you can't have 3 coins going up while the other stays still, eventually people go "That's it! I can't take it anymore!" and start buying the coin that is yet to have its 100%+ rise in price.

The speed of the android wallet + the ability to use this coins ANYWHERE Bitcoin is accepted in record time is our competitive advantage. NOTHING is going to stifle the rise of Librexcoin now, the manipulators can only hold the flood water back for so long before they become overwhelmed and have to let the market determine a true and fair value without their hand holding it down.
Activity: 224

dev 200k price is it possible with all of  these feauters maybe is ? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Cleaned up more troll posts. Please stop.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
coin for 200k Wink

I'm starting to agree with you plamen345.  At first I thought that was high, but now I'm thinking it may be low.
Jump to: