Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 193. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
More buys than sells and price is going down. Someone wants the coins cheap. hold/ buy
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
Heh. No it's not DarkCoin guys but ShadowCoin and its supporters. They hate Librexcoin, they hate it because its been succesful while their "superior coin" hasn't. It's being pumped at low volume but high prices. BobSurplus ecm2whale or whatever he is going by now is manipulating these two coins this month. It's talked about in the right "special" places. SDC wants it destroyed because it stole their thunder with Android and Bob just being Bob. Buy low, pump higher, fud it lower again, buy more wash, rinse and repeat. Good luck.  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
maybe Libreoffice will accept donations of LibreCoin

http://www.libreoffice.org/donate/

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I suspect that this scumbag manipulator is trying to keep Librex down in order to get people to sell Librex low and buy DRK high.

Usually they do this because they want to meddle with one market without the other one going up and getting away from them.

Not worried, if they are doing this is means they are trying to accumulate cheaper. Fuck em. Buy them all up if you can, I'm already all in but if your not you have a prime opportunity to get some cheap coins!

EDIT: 5 Minutes later back at 4500, good stuff lads. I suggest everyone who is willing and able put their BTC that they dont wish to purchse more coins with at 4000 and provide a way to burn those who dumped at 3500 and below. They don't deserve to buy back cheaper and we can make that happen. Teach them a lesson.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Is there an invisible fud going on here? Why is the price going down and down?

Because I want to buy more LXC  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is there an invisible fud going on here? Why is the price going down and down?
Activity: 224
Fudders are so fudders  Cheesy The android wallet have been working and stakinng during the whole week!
this coin deserves 200k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Funny a guy asks if the wallet is gonna be open sourced and once it's decided it is not going to be in come the trolls saying it doesn't work.  Roll Eyes

It works for me.

Works for me also.

Wallet staking is also working nicely.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Fudders are so fudders  Cheesy The android wallet have been working and stakinng during the whole week!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Funny a guy asks if the wallet is gonna be open sourced and once it's decided it is not going to be in come the trolls saying it doesn't work.  Roll Eyes

It works for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Funny a guy asks if the wallet is gonna be open sourced and once it's decided it is not going to be. Then in come the trolls saying it doesn't work.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
This Android wallet has been out for over a week. It's been on phones and verified running and staking. We tested it before during and after release. several reports of it works. Several reported it works fine and stakes. This is a clear and deliberate attempt to damage the coin and its value on exchange. I will delete this every time. Our code is solid and app is solid.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Bah! All coins are open-source, why doesn't mobile wallet be the same?? It was only a question, why do you attack me??

We weren't necessarily attacking you.  Just the idea of releasing the mobile wallet. The majority of this community does not want it released because we don't want a good thing cloned immediately.  You have to see the logic there right?
The logic is right! I asked only.. It's competition!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
sorry  how will it take to get coins mature.

the wallet is showing staking but no interest is coming .

it took me more than 10 hours.
Activity: 252
WTF? I didn't get any on that 4k sat Sad
Activity: 308
Bittrex dump right now  Shocked

And large sell wall poped up , obvious manipulation is obvious.
Activity: 191
Bittrex dump right now  Shocked

Firesale prices, get em while they're hot!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Sell wall. eat it eat it
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Bittrex dump right now  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Lmao I just tried to start a conversation about lxc in cryptsy chat box and was told i was spamming and trolling by mod

Bad dog! you're not hyping his coin, whatever that may be.  LOL
seriously if your not talking about their (regulars to the chat board)choice of coin its spam
Jump to: