Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 194. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Lmao I just tried to start a conversation about lxc in cryptsy chat box and was told i was spamming and trolling by mod

Bad dog! you're not hyping his coin, whatever that may be.  LOL
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Lmao I just tried to start a conversation about lxc in cryptsy chat box and was told i was spamming and trolling by mod
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Yeah if you look at his message history, you will see he is actively trying to find someone that can build a staking mobile wallet like Librexcoin. Dev is there any reason that it have to be open sourced?

I agree that it should be kept closed source for at least a while.  Let Librex get up and rolling.  Why on earth would you give up that trade secret so early in the coin's life, and have a shit-clone out within 24hrs.  

Dev....if you truly want YOUR coin to succeed, hold off on releasing the source code for the mobile wallet for THIS exact reason.

I agree keep the staking mobile wallet CLOSED for now - release it in a month or so after you have a better / newer version of it.  Let the copy cats lag behind.  Librex is a leader in mobile wallets - I dont know of any other functional staking mobile wallets so this is one of the only things that librex has going for it that separates it from the other coinages.

Interesting - this could be a paradigm shift in crypto: "delayed open-source".

It is not...it has being done by XC already ...and it is smart move now days
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Yeah if you look at his message history, you will see he is actively trying to find someone that can build a staking mobile wallet like Librexcoin. Dev is there any reason that it have to be open sourced?

I agree that it should be kept closed source for at least a while.  Let Librex get up and rolling.  Why on earth would you give up that trade secret so early in the coin's life, and have a shit-clone out within 24hrs.  

Dev....if you truly want YOUR coin to succeed, hold off on releasing the source code for the mobile wallet for THIS exact reason.

I agree keep the staking mobile wallet CLOSED for now - release it in a month or so after you have a better / newer version of it.  Let the copy cats lag behind.  Librex is a leader in mobile wallets - I dont know of any other functional staking mobile wallets so this is one of the only things that librex has going for it that separates it from the other coinages.

Interesting - this could be a paradigm shift in crypto: "delayed open-source".

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is there a date set for the adoption of lxc on cryptsy and mintpal?

Someone from cryptsy was in the IRC yesterday vetting our Dev. Gave him the thumbs up. So it should be very soon.

Hopefully any day now. Keeping my fingers crossed.
legendary

Someone from cryptsy was in the IRC yesterday vetting our Dev. Gave him the thumbs up. So it should be very soon.
wonder if we  will get an official date and time.
Activity: 500
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Bah! All coins are open-source, why doesn't mobile wallet be the same?? It was only a question, why do you attack me??

It wasn't a personal attack. I personally don't want the dev just giving it away to any Tom, Dick and Harry to copy.

Why would you release the code period, let it take off.  You are the initiator, keep that for namesake and in a few years release tidbits.  Hold your cards until you deem it wise to disclose. 

Do you think other vendors offer up sensitive data on a whim, no they hold it to develop further keeping the competitive advantage / edge.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Bah! All coins are open-source, why doesn't mobile wallet be the same?? It was only a question, why do you attack me??

It wasn't a personal attack. I personally don't want the dev just giving it away to any Tom, Dick and Harry to copy.
Activity: 136

We weren't necessarily attacking you.  Just the idea of releasing the mobile wallet. The majority of this community does not want it released because we don't want a good thing cloned immediately.  You have to see the logic there right?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
We will not release it for the foreseeable future (2-3 months) due to the community's request that we don't.  Cool The same will be for our pending iOS staking wallet and other innovations. Smiley

You sir are a rarity.  Bravo!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  A dev that listens to his community?  What does it mean?  To tha moooooooooon
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
We will not release it for the foreseeable future (2-3 months) due to the community's request that we don't.  Cool The same will be for our pending iOS staking wallet and other innovations. Smiley

+1

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 331
DEV PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THE CODE!!! That is one way to scare investors away from coin. Yea it might be a noble thing to do but all you are doing is hurting the coin.  When Intel comes out with a new kick ass chip or, NVidia has some awesome GPU tech you don't see them opening up the cookie jar.

I know you want to see Crypto grow and flourish but right now is not the time for it. With the alt community so full of scams, pump and dumpers this would just open up LXC to be tossed on the heap like so many before it.

Stay ahead of the game, keep adding amazing functionality and let LXC mature more before you start to let others taste your secret sauce Smiley

+100 gazillion
DEV PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THE CODE!!! That is one way to scare investors away from coin. Yea it might be a noble thing to do but all you are doing is hurting the coin.  When Intel comes out with a new kick ass chip or, NVidia has some awesome GPU tech you don't see them opening up the cookie jar.

I know you want to see Crypto grow and flourish but right now is not the time for it. With the alt community so full of scams, pump and dumpers this would just open up LXC to be tossed on the heap like so many before it.

Stay ahead of the game, keep adding amazing functionality and let LXC mature more before you start to let others taste your secret sauce Smiley

Well said man...+ one-hundred-million-billion
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Hi, when you post the source of the mobile wallet??

Why?  So you can steal it and make a clone coin?

For the love of god keep that thing out of the hands of the plebs. We don't need our competitive advantage being snatched away by the first asshole to create 'mobile staking wallet' for Pisscoin or some other nonsense creation. Its like a trade secret, once its out - its out for good. If everycoin has a mobile staking wallet then there's one less reason to buy Librex. Keep it closed, keep it ours.

No not really. We may reconsider if the community doesn't want us to let it out. I'm sure if want one they can contract a guy if they cant make it them selves.

I also think we shouldn't release the source just yet.  As others have said, some shitcoin clone will just come along and copy it. 

Also keep up the great work, the android wallet looks amazing can't wait, one request, can you include a backup wallet.dat feature? I'll primarily be using the android app, and I hold a decent amount.. Without the option to backup i don't feel safe using the mobile wallet. (Ignore me if you've already said this, couldn't see anything about it)
Activity: 210

Jump to: