Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 203. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Again this is what happened:

1. With bob you are first in line to collect coins and you know what price point to accumulate them at. 
2. With bob you're not competing with 100s - 1000s of other guys in a 30 second panicked feeding frenzy window. Everything is organized and setup in a way where we're not all driving the price up for each other.
3. With bob you get his massive buy and sell walls that help drive the price down into those ranges.
3. With bob you know exactly when to exit, with a twitter pumper you have no clue.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
you are so stupid guys, you don't have buy support nothing in this moment and you're saying 10k?

lol @ all of you, LXC DEAD, 1,5k in 30 minutes.

edit: 5 minutes
are  you stupid or ? the coin has future and amazing innovations coming dont you read  stupid man !!!!

He is not stupid (I hope) it's just manipulation. People love to FUD and watch plebs press the panic button, it's fun to watch. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
you are so stupid guys, you don't have buy support nothing in this moment and you're saying 10k?

are  you stupid or ? the coin has future and amazing innovations coming dont you read  stupid man !!!!  your had costs 0k Cheesy

^ sounds like a CLOAK post lol
Dont be stupid like this moron look  at the facts and read something Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
...and here we go again ...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

are  you stupid or ? the coin has future and amazing innovations coming dont you read  stupid man !!!!  your had costs 0k Cheesy

^ sounds like a CLOAK post lol

Activity: 196
BOB JUST TWEETED THAT HIS LEAVING FOR THE OFFICE....IF YOUR A CLOAK INVESTER YOU WOULD REMEMBER THAT OUTCOME WHEN HE MENTIOND THOSE WORDS!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
DUMP IT!!! I JUST GOT WORD HIS PLANING ON DUMPING THE REST!!!! GET OUT BEFORE HE DOES

Him and his minions panic sold. He's out already wait a day or 2 and see which coin he leeches onto.
Had my fingers burnt on cloak, luckily only my speculative holding but would steer clear of bob now.. Why would anyone buy into these coins when something like XC is so obviously not a scam and is being developed night and day by a team of dedicated dev's is beyond me.. Hopefully there will be a flight to quality now and the sh1t coins can go where they belong.

many people called XC a "shitcoin" too in the early development stages

No one is calling this a shitcoin, its the people that are promoting it. They have a history of doing some pretty low shit to help lure in new comers to buying at the All time high of a coin. You think Bob and others like make dozen of accounts here and post in a coin's thread saying they invested, or saying the best coin, the next btc is here...etc

Once prices hit a target they begin dumping, dumping and dumping. Bookmark this post and message me in a week or two.

Just checking things out here and came across this post. Man, I'm making it a point to follow your posts in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
The current MarketCap of LXC is ~$178,000 !  Are you kidding?! With all the innovations and PoD it deserves a minimum of $500K and 1.5-3mln $ in the near future. Anyway thanks for more cheap LXC  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
DUMP IT!!! I JUST GOT WORD HIS PLANING ON DUMPING THE REST!!!! GET OUT BEFORE HE DOES
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
see every other coin didn't even move, except lxc and guess whos in lxc? Bobby Boy.

When Bobs in a coin, RUN!

Scumbag, feel sorry for the people who bought at 7000 sat.

This coin will do well without any Bob  Cheesy If he dumped then OK, I thank him for my really cheap LXC.

Today, or tomorrow, or in a week we-ll see above 10K anyway! Dev is legit and he-s preparing amazing stuff!

Dev is a Shogun!  Grin

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I always think people are full of shit wehn they blame whales for dumping, but in this case, hory shit. Shocked
10K ??!??! i think 80k is possible not 200k but 80k for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  amazing stuff the dev is preparing!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Good bye, thanks for the profit Grin
Activity: 168
goodnight sweet prince  Cool

pro tip: when bobsurplus promotes a coin, get ready to be dumped on.

lmao xD

I just wish I was the lucky bastard who somehow scooped up some at 1498 sats during that dump! Wow, what a dump, but so goes the game.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
see every other coin didn't even move, except lxc and guess whos in lxc? Bobby Boy.

When Bobs in a coin, RUN!

Scumbag, feel sorry for the people who bought at 7000 sat.

This coin will do well without any Bob  Cheesy If he dumped then OK, I thank him for my really cheap LXC.

Today, or tomorrow, or in a week we-ll see above 10K anyway! Dev is legit and he-s preparing amazing stuff!
Activity: 1022
Activity: 175
 BOB!!!!!!! Do it again!!  Moar pls!! Omg such %%%%%'s from the bounces on this scale of dump..!!! xDD <3
Jump to: