Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 201. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes its official. I have received the highest possible rating for POD  

LibrexCoin (LXC) has now officially obtained the highest possible rating for Proof of Developer (PoD) 5+ star rating from a highly trusted resource in the digital currency community, Crypto Asian. Our development team is now 100% verified and here to stay. http://cryptoasian.com/lxc-librexcoin/ This rating along with a new applications and  developments will bring great growth and a bright future to LibrexCoin.

With this informality out of the way, we look forward to focusing all of our attention on the developments we have planned out for LibrexCoin such as our LibrexSend anonymity which is decentralized and unique to LibrexCoin. Mobile wallet development on Apple iOS and additional Android applications are also one of our top priorities.

We will be announcing shortly mobile payment solutions for possibly thousands of vendors with true digital transactions completing within seconds very shortly. We appreciate all of our supporters for seeing the true value in LibrexCoin and we hope to offer constant updates and innovation to the word of crypto currency.

LibrexCoinDev

Well done sir, well done!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Yes its official. I have received the highest possible rating for POD  

LibrexCoin (LXC) has now officially obtained the highest possible rating for Proof of Developer (PoD) 5+ star rating from a highly trusted resource in the digital currency community, Crypto Asian. Our development team is now 100% verified and here to stay. http://cryptoasian.com/lxc-librexcoin/ This rating along with a new applications and  developments will bring great growth and a bright future to LibrexCoin.

With this informality out of the way, we look forward to focusing all of our attention on the developments we have planned out for LibrexCoin such as our LibrexSend anonymity which is decentralized and unique to LibrexCoin. Mobile wallet development on Apple iOS and additional Android applications are also one of our top priorities.

We will be announcing shortly mobile payment solutions for possibly thousands of vendors with true digital transactions completing within seconds very shortly. We appreciate all of our supporters for seeing the true value in LibrexCoin and we hope to offer constant updates and innovation to the word of crypto currency.

LibrexCoinDev
Activity: 136
When I Compile the wallet (ubuntu) I get some warnings (Algo files):

Bunch of coded garbage to take up half a page..........

It's normal? Someone can help me?

For real?  How many different coins are you going to post this under?  You having issues with all the wallets? 
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

F**k that anitpump  Grin. Of course they also want some cheap coins! Those 30BTC will be eaten in minutes after Dev makes his next releases!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
arz
Activity: 261
so 5/5 on POD. Lucky bastards who got at 1.4k sats while flash dump. Not lets go to 20k
Activity: 136
Activity: 135
Nice, 5 star + Proof of Dev confirmed by CryptoAsian. Time to open up my cold storage.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!  It's indisputable....Librex development team is kick-ass. 5/5
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
proof of dev confirmed, last chance to buy cheap,  i have allot of faith in lxc,  hopefully this PoD will bring the attention this con deserves.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
what a joke dev making sick money
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Dev its in your hands your announcements can spark huge growth!

They have announced mobile staking wallets, and iOS version in the works, what %^@#% more do you want??? Cheesy

May be people are talking about POD

Yes that can definitely bring the coin to new levels!
arz
Activity: 261

They have announced mobile staking wallets, and iOS version in the works, what %^@#% more do you want??? Cheesy

May be people are talking about POD
Activity: 331
Activity: 210
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Not sure who they are but they seem to have triggered this sell off their first post is at that time. https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/501330776664076288
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
When I Compile the wallet (ubuntu) I get some warnings (Algo files):

simd.c:1565:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void init_big(void*, const u32*)’:
simd.c:1576:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void update_small(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
simd.c:1587:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void update_big(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
simd.c:1612:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;

blake.c: In function ‘void blake64_close(sph_blake_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’:
blake.c:991:6: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘unsigned char*’ [-fpermissive]
  out = dst;
                                         ^
blake.c:791:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void blake32_init(sph_blake_small_context*, const sph_u32*, const sph_u32*)’ [-fpermissive]
 blake32_init(sph_blake_small_context *sc,
 ^
blake.c: In function ‘void sph_blake224(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
blake.c:1009:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_blake_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  blake32(cc, data, len);

groestl.c: In function ‘void groestl_big_close(sph_groestl_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’:
groestl.c:2952:17: warning: variable ‘buf’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  unsigned char *buf;
                 ^
groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl224_init(void*)’:
groestl.c:3013:28: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]

etc
etc
etc
for jk, keccak, skein etc etc

It's normal? Someone can help me?
Jump to: