Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 221. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
COMPUTERPARTS GO IN HELL PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Smiley AND FUCK YOURSELF IN THE HELL Smiley

guys calm down, keep it clean im handling it. i just convinced computerparts to consider a 25btc investment lol

He will feel much better if he invests.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
proof of developer ? what mean sorry for the stupid question dude
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
this week will see the 10k im sure and then much more Smiley)

just watch when proof of developer is out
COMPUTERPARTS GO IN HELL PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Smiley AND FUCK YOURSELF IN THE HELL Smiley

guys calm down, keep it clean im handling it. i just convinced computerparts to consider a 25btc investment lol
Activity: 224
this week will see the 10k im sure and then much more Smiley)
Activity: 178
Guys thanks for having my back. All I can say is over my fucking dead body with hole in my head from my own gun will templar77 (carlos) have or every have any part of LibrexCoin. Fuck You. Templar77 can go EAT a DICK!

Congratulations! You have now completely lost my interest as well as many others. I was considering a decent investment of at least 25 btc if you were able to come through with proof of developer. But with an immature attitude like this, forget it. Not I nor anyone in my investment firm will be touching this coin. You have proven yourself to be no better than mscollec with that outburst.

I read somewhere that people that use the word Fuck are more honest!! and in this case I would say its pretty appropriate. This Templar77 guy stole a lot of peoples money dude,
legendary
Wow, check out ShadowCoin guys... first full mobile wallet that supports staking, p2p encrypted messaging, AND stealth transfers.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8321871
Just dump it man...you are a troll but buy some LXC and you can troll for us... deal?   Wink
Guys thanks for having my back. All I can say is over my fucking dead body with hole in my head from my own gun will templar77 (carlos) have or every have any part of LibrexCoin. Fuck You. Templar77 can go EAT a DICK!

Congratulations! You have now completely lost my interest as well as many others. I was considering a decent investment of at least 25 btc if you were able to come through with proof of developer. But with an immature attitude like this, forget it. Not I nor anyone in my investment firm will be touching this coin. You have proven yourself to be no better than mscollec with that outburst.

lol what were you expecting dev to react nicely after this fud. have you seen the way darkcoin dev reacts. lol you think i care the way devs talk as long dev can code and bring new innovation. you think businessman like larry ellison, steve jobs, bill gates made to where they are now by being nice lol. fact is dev can deliver and he has. this 1 post does not discredit the work dev has done.

you were not a few moments ago fudding, now that ive proved you wrong your trying to create a bad image just because dev has a outburst. are you nice when you lose money on scam coins, i didn't think so.

when someone is out there trying to ruin your hard work you better be ready for shit coming your way simple as that

lol 25btc investment give me a break, look how much fud you were spreading a moment ago and now your saying 25btc investment. did i just convince someone to invest $14,000 lol im having a hard time convincing  myself that now lol. gimme me a break go fud elsewhere. we dont need your 25btc. we were doing well with out it
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
computerparts, We get it already, now move along please.
legendary

JUST BUY SOME LXC YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER AND MAYBE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT.  Cool
legendary
So let me see if I have this right. The Librex dev was trying to save Libertycoin last month. He made a typo calling Librex, liberty, and people dumped their coins.  Im gonna go out on a limb. I bet he was actually going to release these new features for the liberty coin community but decided it would be easier with a new coin. So he made Librex. It makes sense to me. My conclusion is. He is nice enough to try to help the dying liberty coin. Smart enough to develop new features. And wise enough to put his new features into a new coin Librex.  Ok, I like him I'm in.

^^^^YES EXACTLY^^^
Guys thanks for having my back. All I can say is over my fucking dead body with hole in my haed from my own gun will templar77 (carlos) have or every have any part of LibrexCoin. Fuck You. Templar77 can go EAT a DICK!

Dude your coin was made by loljosh. Don't try to deny it. He was responsible for 50% of all the shitcoins in this alternative forum for the last 3 months.

Anyone else want a shitcoin like this?

Visit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-your-own-alt-coin-x11x13x15scrypt-masternodes-powpos-learn-466908

Have fun trying to be rich...

you do know how stupid you look by making this claim. where was this claim when dev released wallet and it rose. silly fellow naughty fellow. this will be trading back at 6000 sats making our way to 10k and remember pod coming better be in before that
Activity: 178
So let me see if I have this right. The Librex dev was trying to save Libertycoin last month. He made a typo calling Librex, liberty, and people dumped their coins.  Im gonna go out on a limb. I bet he was actually going to release these new features for the liberty coin community but decided it would be easier with a new coin. So he made Librex. It makes sense to me. My conclusion is. He is nice enough to try to help the dying liberty coin. Smart enough to develop new features. And wise enough to put his new features into a new coin Librex.  Ok, I like him I'm in.
legendary
Guys thanks for having my back. All I can say is over my fucking dead body with hole in my haed from my own gun will templar77 (carlos) have or every have any part of LibrexCoin. Fuck You. Templar77 can go EAT a DICK!

Dude your coin was made by loljosh. Don't try to deny it. He was responsible for 50% of all the shitcoins in this alternative forum for the last 3 months.

Visit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-your-own-alt-coin-x11x13x15scrypt-masternodes-powpos-learn-466908

Damn dude calm down and buy some LXC it will make you feel better.  Cool

in summary any fud now is of two reasons

1. those that missed out on buying during the fud

2. those that sold into the fud and want back in at their prices they sold.

haha loljosh then how did dev create android wallet i wonder lol.

Super professional dev y'all got here.

well how would you feel when you have been up day and night coding to release a top feature and someone creates fud and ruins that hardwork

xc devs got fed up of the fud in their beginning they closed their original thread and opened a moderated one. dev is fair to react

all coins with massive potential have to go through this. we are being seen as a threat to other coins. truth will always win. you do not need to explain yourself any further. you are doing a proof of developer,

to clarify our dev was never part of xlb scam he was trying to revive the coin to help people who lost money to the scammers running xlb. templar77 permanently screwed up things so xlb cannot be pursued. this is the community takeover thread for xlb https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-x11-100-pos-newofficialcommunity-thread-664473.

libertycoins.co was the community takeover site. libertycoin.co is the scam site. just because of a S people lost out big time. we are working as normal amid this fud. carry on if you like lies will be deleted honest concern will addressed and answered too

dev do you know how long it will take cryptoasian to reply back.
legendary
 Grin mention of his name can cause mass panic and selloff to last coin...lmao
legendary
Activity: 1050
Getting feisty up in here.
Jump to: