Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 220. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Will will try to speed the iOS staking iphone wallet app as well as LibrexSend anonymity project. LibrexSend? What is it? It's not a coin mixer and not centralized. It is unique code anonymity feature to LibrexCoin. These and other innovative projects and developments are now underway.
+1mil Great news. Can't wait to see LibrexSend live in action. Good work team. Even though I lost out big, I managed to hold a few thousand lxc.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Will will try to speed the iOS staking iphone wallet app as well as LibrexSend anonymity project. LibrexSend? What is it? It's not a coin mixer and not centralized. It is unique code anonymity feature to LibrexCoin. These and other innovative projects and developments are now underway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any estimate on when LibrexSend is coming out? If you're actually the guy who tried to bring libertycoin back to life and this is all just a misunderstanding then I'm interested. I'll buy 2btc worth at 2500 satishi if anyone is selling. I don't want to get it on bittrex and risk the slippage. PM me. 

What do you mean by "risk the slippage"?
Activity: 432
Play nice guys. Even I was a bit pissed but its done now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 801
A little history lesson on how being first doesn't always matter. What matters is ease of use, quality and value.

Anyone old enough like me will remember the battle between BetaMax and VHS, BetaMax was first out, was solid well built and worked. But in the end it didn't matter VHS won out big time.  So just focus on making a quality product and deliver on what the average person can use.

lxc android is much more appealing than any other i seen

same here

so it's not a scam? Cheesy don't you just love this drama

why was that animation held back until now it's pretty funky
Any estimate on when LibrexSend is coming out? If you're actually the guy who tried to bring libertycoin back to life and this is all just a misunderstanding then I'm interested. I'll buy 2btc worth at 2500 satishi if anyone is selling. I don't want to get it on bittrex and risk the slippage. PM me. 

I am and I did try.  Anyway The LibrexSend anonymity feature is targeted for end of month. Depending on things this may come sooner. Smiley
Good job dev , keep up the good work and innovation.

+1 We got your back.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

People who dump their coins powered by FUD and TROLLS are feeling now strong stomach pains, they will be buying in a panic again ... TROLLS and FUDERS see you in 200Ksat Grin
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Any estimate on when LibrexSend is coming out? If you're actually the guy who tried to bring libertycoin back to life and this is all just a misunderstanding then I'm interested. I'll buy 2btc worth at 2400 satoshi if anyone is selling. I don't want to get it on bittrex and risk the slippage. PM me.  
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

+1 We got your back.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
who deletes posts?

I do when they add no value and cause fud and trolling. This isn't some game. It people's money and the dev teams time and effort.
Guys thanks for having my back. All I can say is over my fucking dead body with hole in my head from my own gun will templar77 (carlos) have or every have any part of LibrexCoin. Fuck You. Templar77 can go EAT a DICK!

Yes I was pissed and lost my cool. Sorry for that.
A little history lesson on how being first doesn't always matter. What matters is ease of use, quality and value.

Anyone old enough like me will remember the battle between BetaMax and VHS, BetaMax was first out, was solid well built and worked. But in the end it didn't matter VHS won out big time.  So just focus on making a quality product and deliver on what the average person can use.

same here
legendary
Activity: 801

Anyone old enough like me will remember the battle between BetaMax and VHS, BetaMax was first out, was solid well built and worked. But in the end it didn't matter VHS won out big time.  So just focus on making a quality product and deliver on what the average person can use.

well librex, shadowcoin, either will get a pump with successful feature of this, but that is all. Only bagholders with android are bothered, lots more work to get people outside crypto using it.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

COMPUTERPARTS GO IN HELL PLEASE GET AWAY FROM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Smiley AND FUCK YOURSELF IN THE HELL Smiley

guys calm down, keep it clean im handling it. i just convinced computerparts to consider a 25btc investment lol

He will feel much better if he invests.

i know but i don't think he has 25btc, people were paying 6100 sats before fud
proof of developer ? what mean sorry for the stupid question dude

cryptoasian.com

dev is doing this
Jump to: