Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 241. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
librexcoindev congratulations on the first staking android wallet. Just installed it on my shitsung Smiley. Will be there any whitepapers this or the next week? Any plans ?
Activity: 322
is the mobile wallet open source?

In 2 weeks or so it will be.   Smiley

Hey bro. I have 1000 coins and it says staking. Any idea roughly how long it should take to hit a block? It's been a couple hours. I didn't want to put more on there since it's new software.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

In 2 weeks or so it will be.   Smiley

He said it will be in 2 weeks in IRC.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
I'm a fair player, this was smooth. Cool

I had no intention fudding, i really thought you were a scammer yesterday night.

Librexcoindev, congrats for this HUGE surprise.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hi devs, congratulations on the android wallet release. 

Could you explain how you managed to solve the problems mentioned in this thread regarding the excessive data required to operate PoS on a phone and the security concerns.

Thanks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
And where is the volume of trade in times such news? What price are forecasting for the next 24 hours? Smiley
  Total coins POW      // = 9,999,920 LXC We should be around the 10k+ in a day or 2.

Great!!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
And where is the volume of trade in times such news? What price are forecasting for the next 24 hours? Smiley
Total coins POW      // = 9,999,920 LXC
We should be around the 10k+ in a day or 2.
There is no need to start shit on other coin threads. It's not good and just starts a shit storm just like what happened between Cloak and DRk.

+1 however Librexcoin is the first.  Smiley
True. lol! I just don't like seeing coins I'm invested in troll each other. One always ends up getting fucked. That means I get fucked. haha
Activity: 432
There is no need to start shit on other coin threads. It's not good and just starts a shit storm just like what happened between Cloak and DRk.

+1 however Librexcoin is the first.  Smiley
Activity: 350
and now what fudders ?? Kiss
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 432
fake 8btc buy wall

Hey troll buy some coins and be happy  Grin
Jump to: