Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 246. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Jesus, you people need to chill out about screen shots.
Your nagging only hurts your investment.

What hurts the investment is not providing the screenshot and having no proof this dev isn't a scammer.

It's not nagging, some people have invested thousands, is a screenshot too much to ask?

When you think about it, the Dev still hasn't proved himself as of yet.

I don't like that. It's too weird.
+1
screenshots
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

What hurts the investment is not providing the screenshot and having no proof this dev isn't a scammer.

It's not nagging, some people have invested thousands, is a screenshot too much to ask?

I don't like that. It's too weird.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
SCREENSHOTS = BOOM!!!

Something the developer does not respond?
legendary
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Seems to be a decent coin with honest and active dev. I'm buying some.
It has never been said buy the dev team that we have a dev that is from zerocoin. One of the accounts dev accounts is zerocoindev but that doesn't mean he worked them. It's a name made up just like 99% of everyone else's here. At best it could imply that maybe just maybe that it is the dev on our team that is working on our zerocoin part of the project or he just liked the name and it was available. Common sense. Any thing to do with Zerocoin or related will be announced when that feature comes out. We will not talk about zerocoin until we announce it's release. What ever it is about it that you need to know today "How about the issue of trustlessness? Will the prime-numbers be generated by a third party or will you use a trustless option like RSA- UFO's?" will have till wait till then. In general we do not want a centralized or 3rd party trust setup. So yes trust-less is what we are after. 
  The coin sounds more and more legit. If we get the screenshot today, we might rise to 7k.  Shocked

+100500 dev, if you care about their investors, please give screenshots.

Don't worry. I think he'll provide it. Not to do so would be non-sense.

In this case, it won't require much effort, build trust, make everyone happy in here, it's definitely a smart move to publish it.

The competitor is huge, it's SDC. Librex is on the first page of bittrex, it needs to take advantage of the exposure to ensure a good exposition on thursday.

I'll be honest, I do not know kakya coin honest, SDC or LXC, because investriroval equally to both, I want to have to find out it's actually one of them is better for real. Cool
It has never been said buy the dev team that we have a dev that is from zerocoin. One of the accounts dev accounts is zerocoindev but that doesn't mean he worked them. It's a name made up just like 99% of everyone else's here. At best it could imply that maybe just maybe that it is the dev on our team that is working on our zerocoin part of the project or he just liked the name and it was available. Common sense. Any thing to do with Zerocoin or related will be announced when that feature comes out. We will not talk about zerocoin until we announce it's release. What ever it is about it that you need to know today "How about the issue of trustlessness? Will the prime-numbers be generated by a third party or will you use a trustless option like RSA- UFO's?" will have till wait till then. In general we do not want a centralized or 3rd party trust setup. So yes trust-less is what we are after. 
  The coin sounds more and more legit. If we get the screenshot today, we might rise to 7k.  Shocked

+100500 dev, if you care about their investors, please give screenshots.

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Dev, are you releasing the staking android wallet before sdc? I sure hope you can do it monday.

It will release when we know it functions correctly and reliably and as intended. It is being tested as we speak. As soon as we are certain of it we will release it.

This sounds rather good i think... Grin It gives you 2 days of testing before SDC release it. It would be a big surprise in the crypto world, if you guys make it. Shocked

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
@ the DEV

You seriously need to fix the block explorer ASAP.

Without a working block explorer loads of people are going to start thinking SCAM!

How are we supposed to track the coins with out one?

Please fix, thanks.

Edit: A few people have also asked for screenshots of the app, it only takes 2 mins to do, so please post to alleviate any concerns and build up your trust level.

Thanks.

1.) we didn't make that block explorer and it is not linked to our coin in any way other than it's creator point it at our block-chain to read it. Offer for bounties on a new one are being taken into consideration. If you have one that work please pm me.

2.) I've already answered once a few posts above but in-case it was missed when I get some from the dev working on it i'll post them. A pm was sent when he responds i'll post it.  

Sorry you have to keep repeating yourself, DEV. Every question I read, I know you have already answered here in this thread because I take the time to check in frequently and READ the damn thing. READ THE THREAD, PEOPLE! The Dev has answered your questions already.

Dev has not answered my last and quite important question a few pages back:

"How about the issue of trustlessness? Will the prime-numbers be generated by a third party or will you use a trustless option like RSA- UFO's?"
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@ the DEV

Without a working block explorer loads of people are going to start thinking SCAM!

Please fix, thanks.

Edit: A few people have also asked for screenshots of the app, it only takes 2 mins to do, so please post to alleviate any concerns and build up your trust level.

Thanks.

1.) we didn't make that block explorer and it is not linked to our coin in any way other than it's creator point it at our block-chain to read it. Offer for bounties on a new one are being taken into consideration. If you have one that work please pm me.

2.) I've already answered once a few posts above but in-case it was missed when I get some from the dev working on it i'll post them. A pm was sent when he responds i'll post it.  

Sorry you have to keep repeating yourself, DEV. Every question I read, I know you have already answered here in this thread because I take the time to check in frequently and READ the damn thing. READ THE THREAD, PEOPLE! The Dev has answered your questions already.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Is zero coin in existence now or is it still being coded

Everytime the price of LXC starts going up these guy troll Zerocoin BS. Never happens when its down. I stated once and read the thread the Zerocoin library is in our code to support future Zerocoin/Zerocash developments. The libzero library was made open source by the Zerocoin dev team for others to use and finish if they want to. It says as much on their website. They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use. We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never. Any more trolls of Zerocoin will be deleted with impunity. Knock the shit off with it.

LOL there's a reason zerocoin was abandoned for zerocash because it's BROKEN.
legendary
@ the DEV

Please fix, thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks for a speedy reply, Glad to see that you are considering a bounty for a new block explorer as it is crucial for any coin, for it to be taken seriously. Hope it is fixed soon as we don't want to give FUDDERS any ammo. Grin

I'm looking forward to seeing the screenshots of the App, by doing this your level of trust will sky rocket (hopefully the price too) Grin
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
@ the DEV

Please fix, thanks.

Thanks.

Jump to: