Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 247. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@ the DEV

You seriously need to fix the block explorer ASAP.

Without a working block explorer loads of people are going to start thinking SCAM!

How are we supposed to track the coins with out one?

Please fix, thanks.

Edit: A few people have also asked for screenshots of the app, it only takes 2 mins to do, so please post to alleviate any concerns and build up your trust level.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
WACK-A-MOLE TROLL

eVEN KIDS HATE TROLLS.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I've answered the Zerocoin stuff. Do not keep trolling it. I will delete it. When it releases we will announce it. It is integrated into our coin as intended for future feature support. It does not say we have working zerocoin anonymity.  Repeating the Zerocoin issue over and non stop over will get you asked (asked in pm) to stop posting in the thread and reported to BTCtalk staff.

Op has been updated in bold blue letters regarding Zercoin and libzero. 

Activity: 378
Dev, are you releasing the staking android wallet before sdc? I sure hope you can do it monday.

It will release when we know it functions correctly and reliably and as intended. It is being tested as we speak. As soon as we are certain of it we will release it.
+1 cool
Dev, are you releasing the staking android wallet before sdc? I sure hope you can do it monday.

It will release when we know it functions correctly and reliably and as intended. It is being tested as we speak. As soon as we are certain of it we will release it.
Activity: 378
I've answered the Zerocoin stuff. Do not keep trolling it. I will delete it. When it releases we will announce it. It is integrated into our coin as intended for future feature support. It does not say we have working zerocoin anonymity.  Repeating the Zerocoin issue over and non stop over will get you asked (asked in pm) to stop posting in the thread and reported to BTCtalk staff. Op has been updated in bold blue letters regarding Zercoin and libzero. 

*snip*

...but what about our screenshots?

I haven't have sent a message to Android dev so when he is online i'll ask him. I'm not bothering him too much as he is trying to work on the App.
Activity: 406
Is zero coin in existence now or is it still being coded

Everytime the price of LXC starts going up these guy troll Zerocoin BS. Never happens when its down. I stated once and read the thread the Zerocoin library is in our code to support future Zerocoin/Zerocash developments. The libzero library was made open source by the Zerocoin dev team for others to use and finish if they want to. It says as much on their website. They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use. We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never. Any more trolls of Zerocoin will be deleted with impunity. Knock the shit off with it.

Dev is right on that one...

...but what about our screenshots?

Everytime the price of LXC starts going up these guy troll Zerocoin BS. Never happens when its down. I stated once and read the thread the Zerocoin library is in our code to support future Zerocoin/Zerocash developments. The libzero library was made open source by the Zerocoin dev team for others to use and finish if they want to. It says as much on their website. They didnt delete and make it go away. They left it out for public use. We never said even once we have working zerocoin implemented. Never. It months away at best. Never. Any more trolls of Zerocoin will be deleted with impunity. Knock the shit off with it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
25k will be a bargin if this releases before sdc's. Insanity will ensue.  Grin
Activity: 224
this will go above 25k i thing Smiley  people buying at 2000 sats by  the way Smiley
Activity: 168
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Bittrex_Pump

5pm today will be a great pump. I think it will be LXC Smiley

Whales are buying LXC, they clearly know something Roll Eyes

Its PZR
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Yep he is from bitstar coin...trying to FUD his way to the top...LOL

Just remember FUD can happen at bitstar as well.  Wink

why am i lying, dev confirmed it himself. see my posts here i supported the coin, the app is awesome but dev has said the coin is coded to accept zerocash whenever it gets developed not that they are developing it. i don't care what happens on bitstar when news hit fud away. ive been waiting all day for my order to get filled we could use some fud there

plus i would only be a fudder if was constantly repeating it. i gave my opinion you ain't gonna see me post every 2 mins. good luck

I'm pretty sure its the Zerocoin. Zerocash is the the same for the most part but will be their coin instead of the shuttle that zerocoin was to be used for bitcoin. the zerocoin was left to be public so other devs can use it. that why the published the libzero.  From thier site "Zerocash improves on an earlier protocol, Zerocoin, developed by some of the same authors, both in functionality (Zerocoin only hides a payment's origin, but not its destination or amount) and in efficiency (Zerocash transactions are less than 1KB and take less than 6ms to verify)". So far it's not nearly as easy as people thought or every coin would have it. the under lying code though does the same thing and its main portion that makes it so hard to trace is it's use of zero-knowledge proof.

Activity: 432

why am i lying, dev confirmed it himself. see my posts here i supported the coin, the app is awesome but dev has said the coin is coded to accept zerocash whenever it gets developed not that they are developing it. i don't care what happens on bitstar when news hit fud away. ive been waiting all day for my order to get filled we could use some fud there

Hey troll do not be sad and buy some cheap coins because in some days 2K sat will seem  200 sat.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

plus i would only be a fudder if was constantly repeating it. i gave my opinion you ain't gonna see me post every 2 mins. good luck
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
lol this is a funny coin it cannot even implement zerocash the coin is just been coded in a way for when zerocash is developed it can lol. amazing many people about to lose money
They only come when the price is up
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
lol this is a funny coin it cannot even implement zerocash the coin is just been coded in a way for when zerocash is developed it can lol. amazing many people about to lose money
Activity: 784
Dang, if you are not buying because of the features it's because of the price. Easily go another 10x.
Jump to: