Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 3. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 111
Bought a few $ of Librex, this is the only Android wallet I can get to stake so far on my old Moby, my first time at staking a POS coin, See what Happens.
Good luck with the Dev if it's still on going.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The development never stopped in LXC, unfortunately I had some personal issues and also problems with some partner coders, but we are still working on LXC, therefore only when we have solid things about release, I'll tell here for everyone.
The development teams must join forces and take action on this matter.

The Ethereum team are integrating Blocknet into your code. Librexcoin is funding blocknet via grants.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Careful looks like a fake pump.
Activity: 45
UK can use Librexcoins once they exit!  Wink

Yes, and other altcoins  Grin . Financial apocalypse is coming !
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
UK can use Librexcoins once they exit!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yes fake bullshit from ghetto half-assed scam dev who work with whales
Today High volume $ 8,129   Shocked
Very good !
The development never stopped in LXC, unfortunately I had some personal issues and also problems with some partner coders, but we are still working on LXC, therefore only when we have solid things about release, I'll tell here for everyone.

If you will continue, if will work website, you can restore people's confidence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
This is a pity, because there is no doubt that Librexcoin is progressive coin, if development continued.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I dropped the cookies.
Dev last active. Today.  Cool

Best dev in the business. I will go all in on any of his coins. I love them all. Dev, will you work on lxc soon. I dont think you need to. Just focus on your other projects and let this one die.
Love ya.
O
Librexcoin seeks to provide what some other coins only say they do, provide anonymity instead of just telling people they implemented it. Librexcoin uses the Zerocoin library for native Zerocash protocol support. As confusing as the names are, Zerocash is an improved version of Zerocoin’ protocol and is developed by many of the same people. The protocol allows for the exchange of non-anonymous coins for anonymous Zerocoins.

LIBREXSEND v2.0 Side Chain Advancements
Planning stages are under way to integrate side chain advancements. The side chain will be able to facilitate the main chain and as such the whole LibrexCoin network will experience performance and reliability gains.
LIBREXSEND™ side chain is the “RAID 5” for Block Chain Technology where by redundant information is shared between the two chains thereby increasing the performance and stability of the whole network.

Market Capitalizations
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/librexcoin/

Librexcoin Blockchain Explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/

Exchange - Bittrex.com
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC

Librexcoin restart! Please repair website. I dont download a wallet.

Website new ? Librexcoin still is trading.  Cheesy

BITCOIN pump, now is 740 USD. Good altcoins are up !
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
to the moon guys  next week 50k sat i swear  Shocked Shocked
I hope so , but we need some good news for that.

Lol, there is no news, coin  been abandoned for more then 2 years, Dev even makes jokes posts like '' last active today''.

Funny thing is he still removes posts he dont like, so  he sure was trying to get some bitcoin out of that last retarded pump.

-website down
-faucet down-
-tipbot down-

gg no re
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
to the moon guys  next week 50k sat i swear  Shocked Shocked
I hope so , but we need some good news for that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
to the moon guys  next week 50k sat i swear  Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: