Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 8. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Be careful this is a new strategy for the coins today and yesterday plus two ICO's from yobit
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This coin has had much higher valuations in the past at around 13-15k. it's at a decent price now at 5k. A bargain really. These guys made innovative pioneering things like android and IOS wallets. I am sure they will make more good things.

+ 1

The problem is that people want to be rich overnight.

This is just the beginning, will come a day that the trolls will become even more wilder, when that day to get, you will know for sure, because price will be 10-20x above this level, LXC price still dirty cheap.

Smart traders are building their positions here, trolls gonna trolling and Fudders gonna fuding. Just do what you consider better for your BTC.

I agree, I bought a litle more today
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Ps. About 3M coins were sold, The large wallets dumped, there is no doubt about it, there are still more than 2.5M at trex on the first addys, so do the math again and you will see that all makes sense.

3 + 2.5 = 5.5M

What makes you so sure?

3.5+2.8= 6.3
for me are just withdrawals.i see that wallets going down without volume.

where are this coin? just 14 wallet with more 10k coin on btrex right now

Check the charts the volume was strong few days ago,  (60-70) BTC.

The coins are where all POS coins should be, staking. LOL  Grin

This coin is legit even that it does not have too much to show now.
Smiley

Yes, of course it is, this coin there´s no IPO, ICO, Premine.... I said would expect to for more news from dev for to buy some, but I bought some in panic at 4.5K on cryptsy, I am so happy. Grin

I thought about to sell my coins for many times, but I gonna keep these coins, maybe LXC will take off one day. Nobody knows, LXC is looking pretty good for long run, volume dried up and the price is stable like a rock, so LXC just need a spark for boooooooom.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Moderated thread. Dissapearing dev act, reappearing with the I needed personal time excuse. Failed wallet releases. This coin goes nowhere. Outsources work to incompent devs who can't even back up files. Left investors to swim off sinking ship while while he rows away in life raft. Who does that. People invest in your coin, you left everyone wondering. Not a word for months. Hang your head in shame. Nothing but talk here. Bullshit tech, nonexistent.

110% right.
Most replies here are now shills as it is, it's hilarious as it appears.
I wonder if 'investors' as still actually buying lxc, or most have now dumped from their bag holding?
Bob & Co. need to make btc somehow and lxc is there "go to" safety net for that....hopefully most people wakeup and realize this crap.

It's just manipulating and pumping. They're holding at least 6 Mio LXC (https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840), and their problem was and is, that bittrex recently showed the distribution so it became obvious.

They bought for more than 50 BTC to pump the price, but it seems nearly nobody else is buying.

Volume today: 0.00050124 BTC

And if they would dump 1 Mio LXC, it would crash to 1 sat and they would make just 14 BTC out of it.

So it doesn't look as if this brilliant plan works out. ;-)  

Worked out for me. I managed to transfer some wealth from the manipulators to myself  Grin

Okay... more precise: Their plan worked out for others... like you. ;-)

Finally some altruistic guys have arrived in Crypto. Grin

legendary
This thread have nothing of moderated, it actually looks more like a troll fest.   Tongue

Tempus should be crowned troll number 1 of Librexcoin thread. This guy makes me laugh a lot...  Cheesy

LXC is having a natural growth, so a pump wont happen without good resources, for me price is fine and stable, if you want to invest some money, this seems like a good moment, but if you want a pump this is not a place to be.

Trolls gonna buy LXC or any other coin in high as ever.  Kiss

Yeah... you laugh about me and then you say "LXC is having a natural growth (...)". I think it's obvious who is the comedian. Cheesy

And I'm still not so sure how trustworthy a new account is, registered some days before the pump. ;-)
Activity: 35
This thread have nothing of moderated, it actually looks more like a troll fest.   Tongue

Tempus should be crowned troll number 1 of Librexcoin thread. This guy makes me laugh a lot...  Cheesy

LXC is having a natural growth, so a pump wont happen without good resources, for me price is fine and stable, if you want to invest some money, this seems like a good moment, but if you want a pump this is not a place to be.

Trolls gonna buy LXC or any other coin in high as ever.  Kiss
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
Moderated thread. Dissapearing dev act, reappearing with the I needed personal time excuse. Failed wallet releases. This coin goes nowhere. Outsources work to incompent devs who can't even back up files. Left investors to swim off sinking ship while while he rows away in life raft. Who does that. People invest in your coin, you left everyone wondering. Not a word for months. Hang your head in shame. Nothing but talk here. Bullshit tech, nonexistent.

110% right.
I wonder if 'investors' as still actually buying lxc, or most have now dumped from their bag holding?
Bob & Co. need to make btc somehow and lxc is there "go to" safety net for that....hopefully most people wakeup and realize this crap.

It's just manipulating and pumping. They're holding at least 6 Mio LXC (https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840), and their problem was and is, that bittrex recently showed the distribution so it became obvious.

They bought for more than 50 BTC to pump the price, but it seems nearly nobody else is buying.

And if they would dump 1 Mio LXC, it would crash to 1 sat and they would make just 14 BTC out of it.

Worked out for me. I managed to transfer some wealth from the manipulators to myself  Grin
legendary

110% right.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

110% right.
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nice to see this project still going along. Price isn't bad either. I remember buy some of these almost a year ago. Fun times in crypto then.  Grin
Activity: 35
I don't see any recent updates from the dev.
You guys think he took off again?
Im wondering if I should buy more lxc or dump the rest of my stack.
Any opinions?

He's around and he tweets and posts occasionally in this thread.

Yes, sometimes dev appears, Dev must to come in the thread only for to bring updates, or a fresh new. Does not make sense dev keep posting if he does not have anything ready to launch.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Any opinions?

He's around and he tweets and posts occasionally in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
upon me leaving my comment price rose. It is up to you. I think price is rising for a pump I'm not buying in because I can't hold a significant stake to profit but if you already have coins could be in for a nice surprise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Any opinions?
legendary
I'm not trying to troll or be rich overnight but I'm just expressing an opinion that I think the coin will go much lower before it reaches it's old valuations and if that's the case I'll buy then.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
This coin has had much higher valuations in the past at around 13-15k. it's at a decent price now at 5k. A bargain really. These guys made innovative pioneering things like android and IOS wallets. I am sure they will make more good things.

+ 1

The problem is that people want to be rich overnight.

This is just the beginning, will come a day that the trolls will become even more wilder, when that day to get, you will know for sure, because price will be 10-20x above this level, LXC price still dirty cheap.

Smart traders are building their positions here, trolls gonna trolling and Fudders gonna fuding. Just do what you consider better for your BTC.
Activity: 224
The nazis should have won the WW2  Sad((
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

lol seriously?  that's one hard shill sell my friend.  gtfo of here with that shit.
Activity: 124
legendary
coin looking a bit expensive considering all these complaints about the dev/no development.
Pages:
Jump to: