Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 4. (Read 413948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Im staking and getting a nice payday because of it. Once people see liberex again and start buying I'll be rich.

You should have kept that a secret. People might change their mind buying LXC if you know what I mean.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Im staking and getting a nice payday because of it. Once people see liberex again and start buying I'll be rich.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Maximun stake age of 8 hours is not really a good idea, the small investor will not ever get a block, i think would be smart to modify it to 7 days or 30 will give to small stakeholder to take some profit, basicly make the coin interesting for buy to outsiders
what do you think about it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Nice to see dev Dev here, hope he can push some resources and put LXC on the road next year.
are you a retard don't you remember lxc Dev hired out help cause he wasn't capable, and the help quit cause he couldn't pay enough, not to mention he stole the donations from supporters
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Nice to see dev Dev here, hope he can push some resources and put LXC on the road next year.
legendary
Dev last active. Today.  Cool
ROFL gtfo did you actually come back?
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Dev last active. Today.  Cool
Grg
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
so, whats up at this end of crypto?
I once saw a coin with remarkable potential. What happened?

Is it like with many other coins?
Dev has a great idea,
work like hell,
shit start poppin up along the way,
development ongoing in steep uphill...
This is where many quit and the coin goes into scam-mode..

Is this just one among other, or are there still any progress behind the scenes?

I hope so. oh yes.
Crypto is still in its youth, and the mobile versions has some serious potential..

Activity: 700
Let's get this party started. What's next on  the roadmap?
Dev, where are you?
Activity: 700
Can someone explain me why the fuck dev desapeared like 4 months posting chinese shit on twitter and now come back like nothing happened and continue to have confidence ?!

Asking that question makes you a troll and now the dev will ban you  Tongue
It's a legitimate question, it should be answered

Whats to say. He has posted an answer few times. He was sick of trolls and needed personal time. To keep asking this is just trolling.

I think it's fine if he took a small medical leave. The trolling was crazy here and he deserved a much needed break.
Activity: 360
I will delete troll posts with extreme prejudice. If they post again i will put you on the exterminate list and have it auto delete your posts. It is simple really just don't troll in LibrexCoin thread.   

what? you delete your own posts?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Can someone explain me why the fuck dev desapeared like 4 months posting chinese shit on twitter and now come back like nothing happened and continue to have confidence ?!

Whats to say. He has posted an answer few times. He was sick of trolls and needed personal time. To keep asking this is just trolling.
legendary

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I will delete troll posts with extreme prejudice. If they post again i will put you on the exterminate list and have it auto delete your posts. It is simple really just don't troll in LibrexCoin thread.   
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Activity: 432
Hi all. We have a small update: We are still trying to get LibrexSend debugged to the point its fit for public test use. We are also working on new wallet updates as well.

Thanks for update Librex dev. Glad to see you and the coin still alive and well.

+ 1

I can´t wait for the updates.  Cool , coin is doing well, pretty stable.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
I think they are using something called xterminate. It's a small program someone on BTCtalk made and is now used on a lot of threads. Once a person is marked it will delete their posts in that thread every single time regardless of whats posted. Here is a link. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210 I PMed it btw to the dev here. Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Can't wait to see new wallet!
Happy to hear LibrexSend is being worked on!

Also happy to learn that you possess new technology that will automate Troll elimination! It could be called Trollminator.
Pages:
Jump to: