Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 5. (Read 413948 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Good to hear dev. Glad to see them being dealt with in a proper manner.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Trolls will now be banned from this thread using troll banning and deleting software. Have a nice day!
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

more fake hype account from cryptocircuit... Grin

What crac pipe are you smoking troll? Hype account? Librexcoin never posted on circuits thread. I know i read that thread daily.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi all. We have a small update: We are still trying to get LibrexSend debugged to the point its fit for public test use. We are also working on new wallet updates as well.

Hi dev. Glad to see you in action and still working on LibrexSend. Hopefully it works good.
Activity: 157
Hi all. We have a small update: We are still trying to get LibrexSend debugged to the point its fit for public test use. We are also working on new wallet updates as well.

Thanks for update Librex dev. Glad to see you and the coin still alive and well.
Got to get them all!
NAV, UNIT, SLING

Not sure on the 1st 2 but Sling has past its pump days. Some good coins to look at now are Crypto Circuits, Hashpay, and even Globe. These are all currently releasing updates and developments and showing real nice volume on the exchanges they also have nice communities like Librex does. 
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
librexsend is releasing in a few weeks?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
]how could you possibly know what coins I have or had, this coin is a scam and you retards are bag holding and desperate to keep the dream alive. Don't forget the ppl who were here first, saw it unfold, and made the most money, for fuck sakes move on and quit saying this shit has something to offer.

Well for one you defected and now live in the SDC thread (hint look at you post history). Also that lovely coin is now on it's what 5th pump and dump cycle. Don't deny it as it's in the charts since April. 35-45k them up to the 60's and then back down to the 40's up and down. It's clearly a very manipulated coin yet you only sing praise for it on their thread. DEv took a long break on that too. Oh and if you actually say something not nice there it gets deleted faster than any NAZIs could do it. So why don't you just run back to you SDC and quit trolling in here.
You'd better research farther cause I've never frequented the sdc thread Not to say I've never posted there but certainly never pumped it,  Just goes to show you know nothing and clearly spread lies, honestly I'm more interested in NAV, UNIT, SLING
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
trying connection 37.160.200.21:61778 lastseen=6784.2hrs
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 1266 blocks; 4de3eca6b1f18f16bd58..7229389f7527cd0e24b0
REORGANIZE: Connect 120 blocks; 4de3eca6b1f18f16bd58..768e1308d8b9967cb6a8
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted c6a77ef0e8 (poolsz 1)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted d71545364b (poolsz 2)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted b0d3eb7669 (poolsz 3)
CTxMemPool::accept() : accepted e5ad0e707c (poolsz 4)
REORGANIZE: done

A 1200+ block reorg just happened... We have disabled the market and wallet until we can work out what happened with the devs...  Can someone please contact us.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I'm checking that, replied in PM.

Meant to post yesterday... Thanks to the Dev team for the quick contact and resolution... Everything back online ...

Thanks,
Richie
Activity: 181
Too many trolls here talking nonsense .... I got some in 6K, but I am looking to catch more, this thing is looking to explode.
Activity: 191
Looks like market is on again and everything is fine, I got some orders filled.  Cool

yes, same here.  Smiley
Activity: 432
Looks like market is on again and everything is fine, I got some orders filled.  Cool
REORGANIZE

A 1200+ block reorg just happened... We have disabled the market and wallet until we can work out what happened with the devs...  Can someone please contact us.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I'm checking that, replied in PM.
Activity: 937
REORGANIZE

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 3
I came hear to read up on LibrexCoin as referred to me by a friend. This is a Liberxcoin thread right? Not a Shadowcoin of Circutscoin thread. So stop trolling those coins here. I want to know about LibrexCoin not these other shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Got to get them all!
]how could you possibly know what coins I have or had, this coin is a scam and you retards are bag holding and desperate to keep the dream alive. Don't forget the ppl who were here first, saw it unfold, and made the most money, for fuck sakes move on and quit saying this shit has something to offer.

Well for one you defected and now live in the SDC thread (hint look at you post history). Also that lovely coin is now on it's what 5th pump and dump cycle. Don't deny it as it's in the charts since April. 35-45k them up to the 60's and then back down to the 40's up and down. It's clearly a very manipulated coin yet you only sing praise for it on their thread. DEv took a long break on that too. Oh and if you actually say something not nice there it gets deleted faster than any NAZIs could do it. So why don't you just run back to you SDC and quit trolling in here.
Activity: 56
I bought some of this coin at 3000 sat and now it's at 8800 sat. That's going in the right direction. So why all the bitching about a scam? It's no scam for me.  Huh

I doubt it's going in the right direction. In all honesty it needs to run on donations and voluntary work only. Tipping for development = the price you pay for a fair clone, so send some love to those keeping your investment healthy.
Activity: 35
Please grab yourself some more coins and stfu people should know this was and still is a scam

If anything is a scam around here it's you. Constantly crying oh "this is a scam it's dev did like trolls and didn't post in here". It's a scam that actually made people money? It's doing better than a lot of so called solid coins on exchange. So take you own advice and grab some more SDC coins and STFU.

Well said, trolls never sleep.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: