Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 9. (Read 413948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
There are some fudders in this thread. Despite the moderate thread, dev did not deleted anything, this thread looks like a troll fest. If you pay attention you'll recognize the fudders and trolls easily.

The patient people will just laughs last, who laughs last laughs best.
Stfu posts were deleted. Disappearing dev is useless with no tech
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
There are some fudders in this thread. Despite the moderate thread, dev did not deleted anything, this thread looks like a troll fest. If you pay attention you'll recognize the fudders and trolls easily.

The patient people will just laughs last, who laughs last laughs best.
legendary
Moderated thread. Dissapearing dev act, reappearing with the I needed personal time excuse. Failed wallet releases. This coin goes nowhere. Outsources work to incompent devs who can't even back up files. Left investors to swim off sinking ship while while he rows away in life raft. Who does that. People invest in your coin, you left everyone wondering. Not a word for months. Hang your head in shame. Nothing but talk here. Bullshit tech, nonexistent.
Activity: 35
We all must believe  !!!!

Yes, anything is possible in the long term, Librex is a coin with high potential for growth. When dev deliver resources and blocknet is fully functional the price will explode hard, haters gonna hate.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We all must believe  !!!!
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
is just fake hype lol

dev how is it going that scam? starting to dump the 6.3 milion? or need to pump more for more profit% ? Tongue
or you get just % from bob?
buy order seems weak :p Tongue

p.s. rename it bobcoin  Grin
Activity: 138
this coin will reach price near the price of Dark coin maybe ......... it will be good

What makes u say that?
Activity: 224
this coin will reach price near the price of Dark coin maybe ......... it will be good
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Good to see things are still happening here. I have been holding for the longest time. I own a few 100K and im sure with some hard work from the dev LXC can moon again.
Its already a verified coin on the bittrex markets and that goes to say a lot about the coin and community behind the coin.

I too am in the same boat. Sitting with a just over 450 thousand and wondering what to do with them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Good to see things are still happening here. I have been holding for the longest time. I own a few 100K and im sure with some hard work from the dev LXC can moon again.
Its already a verified coin on the bittrex markets and that goes to say a lot about the coin and community behind the coin.
legendary
Thanks for the update. Coin is doing well. Smiley
coin is doing jack shit, I've seen more productive crackheads
LXC is going well, I can´t wait for an update.  Cheesy
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

"WEB 3.0 MEETS THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS: ETHEREUM BECOMES BLOCKNET-ENABLED; SUPERCHARGES IOT INTEROPERABILITY"

http://blocknet.co/web-3-0-meets-the-internet-of-blockchains-ethereum-becomes-blocknet-enabled-supercharges-iot-interoperability/

A great piece written by synechist.  You'll find some information here that was not in the recent cointelegraph article (i.e. xbridge vs sidechains).  Enjoy.  

+1 Great article!  I especially loved this statement:

"What do you get when you cross interoperable blockchains with the internet of the future? You get a sidechain killer."

Blocknet's tech is disruptively superior to sidechains (obsoleting them), and thus something that the entire BTC community will openly embrace.  That's a BIG deal.  It's no surprise why Ethereum would desire to become Blocknet-enabled.  

Look this post on blocknet thread, There's no doubt that Blocknet and also Its coins partners are the next big thing on Crypto. I am picking up some coins of BLOCKNET, including LXC.

More big things are in the works from Blocknet too. We are happy to be a part of it. We are working a few things for Librex as well.
Activity: 238
Some node please...

I am using these ones.

Code:
addnode=120.146.238.104
addnode=136.169.60.25
addnode=137.135.57.119
addnode=2001:41d0:2:582f::
addnode=2002:2d3f:488::2d3f:488
addnode=37.187.155.143
addnode=45.63.4.136
addnode=87.103.171.14
addnode=94.209.33.80
addnode=94.23.144.54
addnode=94.23.213.47
addnode=96.58.166.85
addnode=98.117.173.13
Thank you
Activity: 31

http://i.imgur.com/P9m7afu.png

"WEB 3.0 MEETS THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS: ETHEREUM BECOMES BLOCKNET-ENABLED; SUPERCHARGES IOT INTEROPERABILITY"

http://blocknet.co/web-3-0-meets-the-internet-of-blockchains-ethereum-becomes-blocknet-enabled-supercharges-iot-interoperability/

A great piece written by synechist.  You'll find some information here that was not in the recent cointelegraph article (i.e. xbridge vs sidechains).  Enjoy.  

+1 Great article!  I especially loved this statement:

"What do you get when you cross interoperable blockchains with the internet of the future? You get a sidechain killer."

Blocknet's tech is disruptively superior to sidechains (obsoleting them), and thus something that the entire BTC community will openly embrace.  That's a BIG deal.  It's no surprise why Ethereum would desire to become Blocknet-enabled.  

Look this post on blocknet thread, There's no doubt that Blocknet and also Its coins partners are the next big thing on Crypto. I am picking up some coins of BLOCKNET, including LXC.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You people all know you're buying devs and bobsurplus' sells here right?  They loaded up over the past six months, now raise the price and let it float selling 4-7x the price to all the sheep.  Sure Dev "works" on the coin.... But really it's nothing legitimate or worthwhile.  He's got plenty of other side shills and coins he's worked on and working on.   Of course their buddy defenders will argue my post... But those who truly know what's up know this is 100% correct
Some node please...

I am using these ones.

Code:
addnode=120.146.238.104
addnode=136.169.60.25
addnode=137.135.57.119
addnode=2001:41d0:2:582f::
addnode=2002:2d3f:488::2d3f:488
addnode=37.187.155.143
addnode=45.63.4.136