Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 7. (Read 413948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Deleted recent fud and banned or warned not to continue to do so. We are working on stuff and when its ready we will post it.

Have a happy fathers day
Why don't you address the fact you disappeared from the thread for months ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Deleted recent fud and banned or warned not to continue to do so. We are working on stuff and when its ready we will post it.

Have a happy fathers day

Thanks for the update dev and happy fathers day to you too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Have a happy fathers day
Activity: 360
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
cmon guys! make some selfbuy!
Activity: 434
Stop with all the fud. LXC is a strong coin. Coins have peroids of down time.
It's only normal.
I'm still holding my LXC and I know the dev will start coming through again just like he used to do and everything will be back to normal.
legendary
I've bought a few more Liberex since the dev is back.
I think if the updates eventually happen and the dev gets some marketing pr firm on board like sdc did then it can be back on top.
It's been a wild ride without a doubt but in the end, when crypto takes over it will have been a long fought battle with LXC as one of the winners.
I  think, and If, Are not words to invest in, I wouldn't buy one librex if you paid me based on past shady Devs behaviour. Ask your selves why librex now and why not before?
Activity: 360
true anon, tempus and angus canine, are just trolling for to buy cheap coins. Guys, please be a  be a man just once on yours stupid life, just move on if LXC is so bad.

You guys have been written nonsense without stopping, for real you guys look like a stuck record  Roll Eyes , I think you guys just sold yours coins too cheap and now you´re just spreading FUD looking for to buy some cheap LXC, you guys are so funny that I can´t believe. Price is cheap, because 6K is a bargain.

These worms also have the courage to say that dev is moderating the thread. LOOOOOOOOOOL if that thread were moderate, these worms would never have voice here, See you at the moon dumbass.

Ps. I have no hurry to get there.

Only troll here are you and Who hype that scam lol
true anon, tempus and angus canine, are just trolling for to buy cheap coins. Guys, please be a  be a man just once on yours stupid life, just move on if LXC is so bad.

You guys have been written nonsense without stopping, for real you guys look like a stuck record  Roll Eyes , I think you guys just sold yours coins too cheap and now you´re just spreading FUD looking for to buy some cheap LXC, you guys are so funny that I can´t believe. Price is cheap, because 6K is a bargain.

These worms also have the courage to say that dev is moderating the thread. LOOOOOOOOOOL if that thread were moderate, these worms would never have voice here, See you at the moon dumbass.

I agree totally. Dont let people FUD you into selling your coins for cheap.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

legendary
Moderated thread. Dissapearing dev act, reappearing with the I needed personal time excuse. Failed wallet releases. This coin goes nowhere. Outsources work to incompent devs who can't even back up files. Left investors to swim off sinking ship while while he rows away in life raft. Who does that. People invest in your coin, you left everyone wondering. Not a word for months. Hang your head in shame. Nothing but talk here. Bullshit tech, nonexistent.

110% right.
Most replies here are now shills as it is, it's hilarious as it appears.
I wonder if 'investors' as still actually buying lxc, or most have now dumped from their bag holding?
Bob & Co. need to make btc somehow and lxc is there "go to" safety net for that....hopefully most people wakeup and realize this crap.

It's just manipulating and pumping. They're holding at least 6 Mio LXC (https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840), and their problem was and is, that bittrex recently showed the distribution so it became obvious.

They bought for more than 50 BTC to pump the price, but it seems nearly nobody else is buying.

Volume today: 0.00050124 BTC

And if they would dump 1 Mio LXC, it would crash to 1 sat and they would make just 14 BTC out of it.

So it doesn't look as if this brilliant plan works out. ;-)  
Bump
I've bought a few more Liberex since the dev is back.
I think if the updates eventually happen and the dev gets some marketing pr firm on board like sdc did then it can be back on top.
It's been a wild ride without a doubt but in the end, when crypto takes over it will have been a long fought battle with LXC as one of the winners.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
What is the road map for Us miners/stakers. Is the coin being sold to an investor for startup money? I see a lot of road maps with fancy graphics that are well represented. Maybe its a resume for us to determine if we want to invest in the coin I don't know.  When you don't create when some always say no road map its a scam.

What previous post was referring to I think is with the recent ICO's and that there is a new wall strategy to take money from the traders.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My such trolling in this thread. Coin coin no reason for half the bs said in here.  Undecided
mobile android staking wallet, first, is wallet safe to me download?

I made a download for test, yes android wallet works fine but I am not fan of staking mobile devices.  Smiley
legendary
Yes stake your coins until the last bag holders dump and come back here to tell us if the percentage helped you gain............
Activity: 30
legendary

Ps. About 3M coins were sold, The large wallets dumped, there is no doubt about it, there are still more than 2.5M at trex on the first addys, so do the math again and you will see that all makes sense.

3 + 2.5 = 5.5M

What makes you so sure?

3.5+2.8= 6.3
for me are just withdrawals.i see that wallets going down without volume.

where are this coin? just 14 wallet with more 10k coin on btrex right now

Check the charts the volume was strong few days ago,  (60-70) BTC.

The coins are where all POS coins should be, staking. LOL  Grin

This coin is legit even that it does not have too much to show now.
Smiley

Yes, of course it is, this coin there´s no IPO, ICO, Premine.... I said would expect to for more news from dev for to buy some, but I bought some in panic at 4.5K on cryptsy, I am so happy. Grin

I thought about to sell my coins for many times, but I gonna keep these coins, maybe LXC will take off one day. Nobody knows, LXC is looking pretty good for long run, volume dried up and the price is stable like a rock, so LXC just need a spark for boooooooom.

price is stable now from last of bag holders from lxc's last bullshit pump
legendary
This thread have nothing of moderated, it actually looks more like a troll fest.   Tongue

Tempus should be crowned troll number 1 of Librexcoin thread. This guy makes me laugh a lot...  Cheesy

LXC is having a natural growth, so a pump wont happen without good resources, for me price is fine and stable, if you want to invest some money, this seems like a good moment, but if you want a pump this is not a place to be.

Trolls gonna buy LXC or any other coin in high as ever.  Kiss
STFU. Your a joke. This shit died when dev disappeared in late January without a word, the thread is totally moderated, BEWARE LXC SCAM COIN
Be careful this is a new strategy for the coins today and yesterday plus two ICO's from yobit

WTF are you talking about ? LXC never had IPO, ICO, PREMINE  Cool ... so dude this coin is good and legit, I have sure that there are too many ICO and IPO that are also legit, but it does not matter, just looking at the LXC charts and the roadmap, you can see that LXC has too many characteristics for explode hard.

LXC now is a stand-by rocket, waiting for its the fuel for take off, I am buying on the dips and holding it.

So many trolls here, LXC go to the moon for sure, sooner or later that gonna happen, there's no doubt.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: