Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 47. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Basically we need big releases and that code review I donated 4000 lxc for back when it was 12k. Momentum has been a drag in all these block coins. The scene needs some excitement.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Love the new site.. Keep up the good work guys..
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

We now announce our all new website for Librexcoin. Check it out at Librexcoin.com . It is a fully feature professional website made especially for LibrexCoin. We hope you enjoy it. We do. Smiley

Look very nice and slick!
keep up the good work
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

We now announce our all new website for Librexcoin. Check it out at Librexcoin.com . It is a fully feature professional website made especially for LibrexCoin. We hope you enjoy it. We do. Smiley
LibrexCoin official multipool is now open for mining!

he dev will announce soon in the OP, meanwhile you can check my sig for the URL.  Cool
Payouts normally every 48 hours, first payout on/before wednesday.

Let me know your response in case you encounter something weird!

Thank you youngwebs for making this possible. Please bring as much miners to this pool as you can. I'm running scrypt and x-11 miners myself. Please keep some of the coins you receive in wallets to stake to help keep out network healthy. It's has been real decent. I have 40 connections atm. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I see 5000 confirmed 28760 unconfirmed.  What currency is this?  If it's Librex I am getting an instant chubby!

these are shares submitted to the algorithm you are submitting shares to..

confirmed, means with next payout these shares will be paid out
unconfirmed: either the found block needs to confirm (differs per alt-coin) or no block is found yet (happens mostly with higher diff alt-coins)

in the end you will be paid proportional in Librex coins.
e.g. if you submitted 5000 of a total of 20000 shares, you will get 25% of all aquired Librexcoin that round.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I see 5000 confirmed 28760 unconfirmed.  What currency is this?  If it's Librex I am getting an instant chubby!
legendary
sgminer looks to me the best way to go for x11..

Mabye other miners have better suggestions?!
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

he dev will announce soon in the OP, meanwhile you can check my sig for the URL.  Cool

What software should I be using to mine with. I have mined before, but it was a while ago.

Can you/someone provide a link so I can download it and start. I will be using 1 x AMD 7870 HD Radeon on Windows 7

Currently using an old miner from back when I mined Blackcoin. Just edited .conf file. k/hash seems OK I guess for my card. Only running at I-12 as I am watching quite a few Live TwitchTV Halo: MCC streams.

legendary

he dev will announce soon in the OP, meanwhile you can check my sig for the URL.  Cool

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Is there any intrest in Librexcoin adding in BlackHalo? http://blackhalo.info/ Read about it first. Is pretty cool.

looks ok to me
Been mining X11 for a couple of hours now.
Please send me a PM if you want to join the beta-test of the multipool today!

It needs some final checking before it will be launched by some end-users eyes..

I sent pm. Anyone else interested in testing this multipool out that pays in LXC coins? It's being made just for the librexCoin community.

Is there any intrest in Librexcoin adding in BlackHalo? http://blackhalo.info/ Read about it first. Is pretty cool.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

It needs some final checking before it will be launched by some end-users eyes..
would like to but work is preventing me today
legendary

Activity: 432
I've been away a bit of the crypto world because my job is consuming much of my time, and it's really deplorable how much shit, lies and FUD certain people can practicing to eliminate competition or just to prejudge other coins.  Sad

People need to understand that if we want to free ourselves from the bonds of governments and also of central banks, this kinda of fights and stupid attitudes are not the best way to promote crypto currencies to simple people, investors, etc... keeping us attacking each other, the  altcoins markets will become a great bag of shit, bitcointalk became an unpleasant forum a place full of trolls and in my opinion bitcointalk should be demolished.  Undecided

We have alot of coins 10 times better than bitcoin on market including LXC, these coins are more modern, faster and safer than BTC, however while these scumbags, assholes, do not stop with these tantrums, all altcoins will lose value and the BTC gonna reign sovereign forever... Bitcoin is today the most popular crypto currency, and the most accepted until now, however it can change pretty fast, because it is a free market, none goverment or person can control the desire of people and their preference for an especific coin.

In this market, people are free to buy, sell and use any currency and I think people agree that bitcoin is getting overtaken with the plethora of features and technology that the new generation of altcoins has been shown against the old dinosaur BTC. I am here for long term, and I do not care about FUD, BS and cheap gossip.
Well I can say is the JDBlunt guy rectified his story and apologized to the LXC community. http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/rectification-librexcoin-developer-not-involved-with-altcoin-pros.

Not a big deal but its something in the right direction. Smiley

That's very wreckless for a so-called crypto news "reporter" to publish a story as damaging as this, without first doing an investigation to be sure that it's actually the truth.  Huh

Totally agree. Read the comments on the article. He is asked some tough questions and claims he will be looking into things mentioned. Another comment was pretty damaging where he admits he was in SDC's chat and telling someone to sell all his LXC the night before the story was 1st published.
Look at the price jump after article rectification!

Quote Weak Hands:
"Oh no! Gotta buy back my LXC at 30% extra!!!!!  Should have never sold."

Don't believe the FUD
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Well I can say is the JDBlunt guy rectified his story and apologized to the LXC community. http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/rectification-librexcoin-developer-not-involved-with-altcoin-pros.

That's very wreckless for a so-called crypto news "reporter" to publish a story as damaging as this, without first doing an investigation to be sure that it's actually the truth.  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: